What did you get for christmas?

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I'd make this thread just for fun to see what some people received. Haven't opened my presents yet so I will update it when I do.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!:present:

Please update us. I received some amazing wine glasses I have wanted. As well as the matching cocktail glasses. A gift certificate to our club. Chocolate, and more.

Actually, I did recieve two presents last night. A good start: I got golf pants, in a nice brownish beige colour. And as well we played a gift exchange game and I had a toaster oven!!! (we really needed one of those cause ours broke) but I ended up with two thermos mugs and some green tea. I also got a Starbucks giftcard, a housecoat, and my San Antonio trip is part of my present as well.

My other present from my mom comes later. Get This: $25 for every % I increase in each subject. In school.

I also open some more tonight.

Last edited:
Actually, I did recieve two presents last night. A good start: I got golf pants, in a nice brownish beige colour. And as well we played a gift exchange game and I had a toaster oven!!! (we really needed one of those cause ours broke) but I ended up with two thermos mugs and some green tea. I also got a Starbucks giftcard, a housecoat, and my San Antonio trip is part of my present as well.

My other present from my mom comes later. Get This: $25 for every % I increase in each subject.

I also open some more tonight.

I got some rocket tour covers and a pair of Footjoy Classic Dry Premiers... pics to come

Got many great gifts from friends and family, but the best gift I got was a hug from my GF's 8 year old daughter after she opened each gift. After she opened the last one she gave me one last big hug. I was sitting on the edge of the couch and after a minute I had to move back in the seat a little, I guess the little one thought I was getting up so she said, "I'm not done yet!". Too cute. Hope all had a great day!

I got a flip 'n fold (I saw it on Big Bang Theory and had to have it!), a grill pan, a jewelry cleaner, and a beautiful full length mirror that opens up into a jewelry box....I absolutely love it!!

Dont forget the bread maker.

here we go...

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

Love the shoes DD. I am a huge Classics fan.

DD, Those are sexy.

Craig: I know what you mean, I got my parents really good gifts this year and actually enjoyed watching them opening theirs than getting and opening my own.

dd i envy you. i love classics man, i plan on getting some this spring. i got some nike sp-8's, an sq sumo 5000 9.5* ust v2, an sq sumo 18* hybrid, and a sick duffel bag thanks to my nike friend. otherwise i got a new pedalboard for guitar, some clothes, a clubglove travel bag with my name embroidered on it, and some movies. i just bought myself some ralph lauren golf pants too so i guess that counts :)

I got:

20" Vizio LCD HDTV
Computer Desk for my room
A new golf glove
A whole bunch of tees
And a whole bunch of clothes.

Oh, and I'm getting a gift from THP soon... :D

Floppy,
What happned with the camera?

Floppy,
What happned with the camera?

My sister got one...I didn't. I'll have to take a picture of the new stick with hers...

Try it out on the headcover if you get a chance. Please.

I got loads of great stuff this year:
  • a "Gummi-proof" camera (Olympus Stylus 1030 SW)
  • PING G10 4 wood *custom order, even with my favorite grip*
  • Tons of new books to read
  • Surefire 6P LED flashlight (if you're not into flashlights, this is meaningless. This is what soldiers and cops carry that is so amazingly bright)
  • Nike One Platinum and Black golf balls (a dozen each)
  • A Carhartt shirt
  • A Callaway golf shirt
  • Blue PING G10 hat
  • Bionic golf glove (wanting to try this out)
  • Some new movies (I love movies, we have hundreds)
  • Gummi Bears (I get them in my stocking)
  • A funny cigar smoking dog headcover for my driver (*Thanks THP!!!)
  • Epoch tees (long, and extra short for par 3's. I'm excited to try them!)

gummi, killer list... don't forget that McGregor Putter!

I wanted an apartment, didn't get that one!

My girlfriend bought me a UPro and a new pair of Ecco side saddles. I was pretty stoked, I didnt ask for anything this year, and she came up with these by herself.

Yesterday I got a Cleveland Browns golf towel and $100 towards my new clubs.

On Christmas Eve we opened gifts with my wifes family I got $25 gift card to Golfsmith, $50 cash, and a nice pocket knife.

So right now I've got $675 to go towards my new sticks. Tomorrow I'm having Christmas with my dad's family and I'm hoping to get somemore cash so I can pick up a sandwedge also.

Bogey,
Are you going to get the matching SW to your Nickent Arc 60?

Bogey,
Are you going to get the matching SW to your Nickent Arc 60?

That's the way I'm leaning. I'm actually leaning towards the Nickent 4DX CB Hybrid Iron combo set. I like the 4DX pro irons but you said those are a players club and I don't think I'm quite ready for those.

Bogey. They are players clubs, but they are not hard to hit at all. Very smooth and with the Nippon shaft, the ball gets up pretty quickly.

Hubby follows specific directions pretty well:

The Cobra Baffler 4 & 5 hybrids (gotta update my signature)
The Club Glove burst proof & stiff arm (thanks again for all that research, Harry!)

The Club Glove box has all these testimonials on the front from tour pros, including one saying it lasts forever & the fellow intends to be buried in it. It really does look a little bit like a body bag.

SIL really surprised me. Not intended as a golf item, but I have the perfect capris for this:

Perfect for a round in Florida, no? The belt itself is pink leather with a gold finish.

Last edited:
I got a new set of Georgia Tech Headcovers... 2 dozen Pro V 1's
and a new Driver, going today to figure out which one I want... It will either be the G10 or the Burner, or maybe the Titleist D2

I will let you know what I end up picking up..

Back