What did you get for christmas?

I got Jacqui some real Champagne for her stocking stuffer (she is goinbg to wait for New Year's Eve to open it), my best friend and his wife got us a golfer wine holder, and we got new bags and clubs. Not name brand but the reviews were good so we're giving them a shot (we have Champagne tastes on a beer budget!):

champagne.jpg
winegolfer.jpg

bags.jpg

jacclubs.jpg

mikeclubs.jpg

Smalls-

As far as non-name brands go, I've head excellent things about GigaGolf.

My wife gave me a pair of Nike AirMax Revives in black, 2 dozen MOJO's and a couple of hats.

The kids got a Wii, gotta tell you it's alot more fun than I thought it would be.

Smalls-

As far as non-name brands go, I've heard excellent things about GigaGolf.

I have too; it's what made me go with them. Originally it was for the bags. After some more research I thought it was safe to pull the trigger on the woods too. Jacqui won't let me get her new irons though, until we sell a bunch of our other older items.

Weapons of Grass Destruction! :blob:

anybody wanna see my new Canuck jammies?

Absolutely! Especially if you're wearing them.

I got Jacqui some real Champagne for her stocking stuffer (she is goinbg to wait for New Year's Eve to open it), my best friend and his wife got us a golfer wine holder, and we got new bags and clubs. Not name brand but the reviews were good so we're giving them a shot (we have Champagne tastes on a beer budget!):

Lucky girl. My stocking contained the following: a roll of scotch tape, a jar of salsa, and a one pound bag of coffee. It seems Hubby walked up and down the aisles at CVS.

I didn't get all golf stuff, but it was the majority of what I got:

Clicgear 2.0 cart
Golf Logix 8
Mizuno CLK Fli-Hi 3 and 4 hybrids
Callaway Tour ix balls
Shirts from Tattoo Golf

Lots of people got great golf gifts this year, my only golf related items were a golf themed clock and cheese tray

I ended up getting a Titlest 907 D2 10.5 degree yesterday... I like the way it felt at the store, I will let you know how it feels on the course..

I got another $70 to go towards my new clubs. Now I'm up to about $750 to spend on some clubs. I got some news also but I'll have to start a new thread about that.

I got another $70 to go towards my new clubs. Now I'm up to about $750 to spend on some clubs. I got some news also but I'll have to start a new thread about that.

fun times, love buying new gear!

Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Same... they are being dumped like crazy on 3balls.com

very fine condition* for about 160

* very fine for 3balls is practically new, I have purchased clubs with a much lower rating that turned out to be in unreal condition

The PGA store had just gotten the 909's in so they were getting rid of these pretty quick. I think it was marked down to $140ish

It hit well in the simulator but I am not a huge fan of those things, so headed to the range this afternoon.

I was lucky enough to receive a Sun Mountain DLX cart bag and new black nickel Vokeys.

CHECK THIS BEAUTY OUT! BAMM

putter.jpg

edit: what the hell is that!

It hit well in the simulator but I am not a huge fan of those things, so headed to the range this afternoon.

Not a big fan of the sims either, seems like I hit more perfect shots in there than anywhere else. I just like the response of a real range better.

I gave myself a Seemore Putter for Christmas.

Not a big fan of the sims either, seems like I hit more perfect shots in there than anywhere else. I just like the response of a real range better.

yeah, I had a fitter tell me I was hitting the ball 290 four swings in a row... yeah, not sure about that

I was going to ask the same thing.

Was that followed by "You should really get this club"?

of course it was... the spiffs on clubs varies greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer

the greatest gift i got for christmas was a girlfriend!! :smile: <3

the greatest gift i got for christmas was a girlfriend!! :smile: <3

I'm still waiting for the girlfriend store to open up here.

Does anyone know if they offer an extended warranty? The last couple I've gotten have turned out to be defective.

haha i had 2 duds. but now i have the most amazing girl ever so im set. best of luck bro

Back