What did you get for christmas?

haha i had 2 duds. but now i have the most amazing girl ever so im set. best of luck bro

awesome man... where'd this come from? is she scratch?

Do you have a gift receipt?

haha i wish i could help u man.

dd, i hate to say it, but i went the i dont care if you play golf route, cuz otherwise i wouldnt have a girlfriend cuz theres like 10 girls my age in all of TN that are scratch or rly good haha plus i dont know if i could stand being beaten by my girlfriend. oh and it came from me getting her to talk about her trip to africa for my service class. we just kind of clicked from that point and a month later bam

dd, i hate to say it, but i went the i dont care if you play golf route, cuz otherwise i wouldnt have a girlfriend cuz theres like 10 girls my age in all of TN that are scratch or rly good haha plus i dont know if i could stand being beaten by my girlfriend. oh and it came from me getting her to talk about her trip to africa for my service class. we just kind of clicked from that point and a month later bam

Good for you AK really good!

start to save... they are expensive

dude i know haha. i have done this whole thing seriously once already. they are like little devils sometimes. this is between us fine gentlemen haha

start to save... they are expensive

They don't get expensive until you get married. That's why I'm still playing the same golf clubs I've had since I was 13. :sad:

They don't get expensive until you get married. That's why I'm still playing the same golf clubs I've had since I was 13. :sad:

you have a point...

Hopefully that changes soon right?

hell yeah it is! bogey will be rocking a new set soon!

Run while you have a chance. Just kidding, its not that bad. Just learn how to develope selective hearing. I have learned to listen to ball games on the radio while appearing to be in a full conversation. I use a lot of "sures" and "no problems" and nod my head a lot.

Run while you have a chance. Just kidding, its not that bad. Just learn how to develope selective hearing. I have learned to listen to ball games on the radio while appearing to be in a full conversation. I use a lot of "sures" and "no problems" and nod my head a lot.

oh man, I am cracking up with that one! I have been working on the same thing, just listen to everything they have to say and ask questions AK...

if she's a nice girl it's worth the effort...

haha i am already like that. just with girls in general ha. im good at reading moods and stuff like that so i know when what she is saying is important or not, thus the fake paying attention or actually listening ha. i just pick one thing she says and ask her about it.

bogey thats the attitude to have man. spring is gonna be sick nasty for me with golf

LOLOLOOL...That is what DD said.

Just an FYI we (women) are very good at the selective hearing too. Just ask JB he swears we have conversations that I do not remember AT ALL.

Dont you remember the bear that DD spoke about where it said stuffed with love.

Yep. I think I :quiet:'ed there too.

What color did you get?

Mocha with pink trim. Because my regular luggage is the opposite.

the greatest gift i got for christmas was a girlfriend!! :smile: <3

Couldn't quite tell--she's a golfer, right? She'll whip your a** and you'll love it.

Dont you remember the bear that DD spoke about where it said stuffed with love.

Yep. I think I :quiet:'ed there too.

JB, Harry posted about doing that whole build-a-bear thing, too. I'm clearly a defective female here; just totally don't get it.

Well, don't get the teddy bear thing. I'll join you in the :quiet: on the stuffed the love thing.

Couldn't quite tell--she's a golfer, right? She'll whip your a** and you'll love it.

haha i wish. she doesnt play golf unfortunately. i gave up on finding a girlfriend who could beat me at golf a while ago, when i looked at scores from state and found girls from nashville haha. i know all 3 of them and 2 of them are taken and the other is just weird

I'm seeing a whole spanking theme here by somebody lately.

Harry started it! He's just denying it. VERY selective memory going on around here if you ask me.

Oh--and didn't he post a dominatrix picture awhile back? Hubby's mouseless laptop is too painful for me to go looking for it, but I'm confident it's there. I just pay more attention to details than most of you do.

Just an FYI we (women) are very good at the selective hearing too. Just ask JB he swears we have conversations that I do not remember AT ALL.

I wonder if my girlfriend and I have conversations where we both nod our heads the whole time but have no clue what the other is saying.

Back