What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Lucas! Hell of a score and round man.

Team Hackers tapping!

Nice round Luke, remember to leave your membership check at the front desk?

--
tapatalk

Team THP peaking early? Good rounds guys! Hoping to get out with One-Tizzle this weekend

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great round TC :clapp:

I played TPC Jasna Polana today and shot a +5 41. Tied for the low man on my team. We won. I'm so happy.

Very nice rounds, TC and Dam.

today i shot a very strange +3 39
i hit some crappy shots that ended up in good spots
i even did an unintentional augusta skip it across the pond par 3 deal today but it didnt make it on the green
it did make it on to the other side... yayyy
wasnt ever really in trouble but wasnt exactly hitting it pure either

Shot an 80 in my 3rd round since October, so I'm pretty happy. Putt really well (77 ft made, 29 putts, 6 over 7 ft), but drove horrible. Not bad bad, but it was very windy (25km/h) and I was way overcompensating and ended up in trees 7 times. My back 9 was fun; bird,double,double,bird,par,bird,double,bogie,bogie.

I'm a 10 handicap and shot a 85 at TPC Summerlin. First time playing the course. I was happy with score but did leave some shots out there

Shot the lowest score I ever had at my home course plus its the second lowest I ever shot. Shot a 78 today!!!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Nice score BF

Shot a 46, 23 on first 5 holes with a birdie, 23 on last 5, just fell apart...drove awful, only faiway hit was a 5I off the tee, getting lesson early next week to get this hook fixed and once I get those 588s ill be a low 40s machine

Thanks buddy, it turned slightly the other way today though 42/42-84 with 3 3 putts and zero birdies, one double, one $h@nk worked it's way in there too. I must have had 8 par putts in the 8 to 15 foot range and miss them all, a couple even lipped out to make it even worse. I need to be happy that with the bad short game and poor putting I still was able to stay in the low 80's. I love this crazy adventure we call golf.

Almost a perfect discription of my game today except I did make a couple of birdies. All the rest of it fit exactly, the s-word, lip outs, 3-3 putts, missed putts (mis reads) Yep, it's crazy and we will be back at it again soon. (tomorrow if weather permits)

Didn't play today but shot an ugly 94 Sun - my first time out since nov. Worst round in 2 years.

I shot an 84. 42-42. Not a great day, but I will take it. The course was about 6900 and I'm not a big hitter. I just was trying to over swing a bit with my irons which left me hitting about a 10 yard draw to the left. I had a hurried lie, one where my knee was on the grass with a foot in the bunker. Two holes I had to punch out of trouble I made bogey which was fine for the situation. Chipped in twice. One with about 5 ft of break from about 30-40 ft from around 6 ft off the fringe. I'll get it figured out sooner than later.

Had an 38-43 81 at the Georgia Veteran's Memorial course in South Georgia on my way to Florida for a week. The round started real nice with a par-par-bogie-eagle start. Only my 3rd eagle ever, but the second in the last month. I owe it all to my Rocketballz 3w. Reached this par 5 in two from 215 yds. Left myself a six foot putt and dropped it in. Unfortunately, I finished the front 9 with 3 straight bogies and then threw in 3 doubles on the back nine for good measure. Still, it was a pretty good round with only 28 putts. My ball striking was off and on all day, but I scrambled around pretty well so over all it was a pretty satisfying round. Looking forward to playing in Florida the next few days.

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I dont think I hit a single good shot and today I played one of the best rounds of my life. Opened with a bogey and then had 16 straight pars and finished 18 with a birdie to shoot even par. I know Tadashi and war.eagle saw how bad I played yesterday and today on the same course was just a different golfer.

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I dont think I hit a single good shot and today I played one of the best rounds of my life. Opened with a bogey and then had 16 straight pars and finished 18 with a birdie to shoot even par. I know Tadashi and war.eagle saw how bad I played yesterday and today on the same course was just a different golfer.
Great round JB!

funny game like that isn't it? Nice round

Great round JB!

Tappin' on my Blackberry

You hit quality shots yesterday but your mistakes were magnified. Great round brother

Had an 38-43 81 at the Georgia Veteran's Memorial course in South Georgia on my way to Florida for a week. The round started real nice with a par-par-bogie-eagle start. Only my 3rd eagle ever, but the second in the last month. I owe it all to my Rocketballz 3w. Reached this par 5 in two from 215 yds. Left myself a six foot putt and dropped it in. Unfortunately, I finished the front 9 with 3 straight bogies and then threw in 3 doubles on the back nine for good measure. Still, it was a pretty good round with only 28 putts. My ball striking was off and on all day, but I scrambled around pretty well so over all it was a pretty satisfying round. Looking forward to playing in Florida the next few days.

cant be mad at EAGLE!

shot an 81 played a great front 9 but the greens on the back really took it to me. was +2 on the front +11 on the back. greens were so fast and hard today i thought i was at augusta.

and such is golf...
great round JB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back