What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 85 at the home course today. 3 OB's and another 2 lost balls in route to 6 double bogeys on the day. That makes back to back 85's in the last 7 days. I have got to figure out something different in my course management. Errrrrrrrr. Handicap is going to be on the move come next revision. :angry:

Ouch - sorry to hear that man. Was hoping the GPS solving the distance issue would be key but guess not.

Nice shooting berty.

Same here in Tampa. Shorts and short sleeves, played with some nice folks I never knew til today. Apollo Beach greens are rough as a corn cob. It was fun anyway, 41 38 79. I am pleased any time I break 80 on the first time on a course.

Sorry to hear that, when I played in in September or so the greens had some dead spots, but they rolled pretty well overall. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway.

89 today (47-42). 3 pars, 11 bogeys, 4 doubles. All the doubles were on the front side.

Yesterday at my home course I shot a 43. Only played the front nine(all I had time for). Not as bad as it has been, but hopefully will get better.

I shot a 83 today. 42 on the front and 41 on the back. I had a really good day off the tee and on the green. I need to work on the irons just a bit. I only had 33% GIRS. I want to get that up.

One guy was named Dan. I don't know his last name. He works two days next week..
I got a buddy who has been in Tampa for the last two months. Any chance you played with a Danny Thigpen today Lefty?

92 today- perfect golfing weather
33 putts
7/14 fairways

It was match play to day. I ended up tying my match. My partner and I won our match and overall our team won 37-11 and now lead our division 3-0.

Sorry to hear that, when I played in in September or so the greens had some dead spots, but they rolled pretty well overall. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway.
It was a nice layout. The members said it is improving slowly since opening up for membership. Some greens were ok, lots had some rough spots and some were pretty bad, a few were sanded. It worked out good, I enjoyed the day.

yeah losing balls isnt good for the score... stupid wind
the worst hole was #14
they put the tee box in the worst spot for guys that hook since you cant aim too far right because of the trees
oh and did i mention water is on the other side of the trees
i bounced a bunch of balls into the trees on that one
i think i broke a hundred... barely

Shot 72 today. 33 with 4 birdies on the front nine and 39 on the back, struck it pretty bad on the back compared to the front.

Shot 72 today. 33 with 4 birdies on the front nine and 39 on the back, struck it pretty bad on the back compared to the front.

Great front nine hitman. Back nine didn't seem too bad if you were only 3 over.

Shot 73 today on a par 69 course I had never played before. It was a horrible course that almost anyone could shoot under 80 on so I'm not overly happy with that score. Very short course playing at 5300 yards. Could almost drive most of the greens and actually did drive the 18th. The two par 5's felt more like long par 4's and the greens were horrible. Grass was long and bent which meant you couldn't putt straight if I tried and the fairways only had patches of brown grass and dirt.
Worst part is the scenery is beautiful so if they spent some time and money on the course it could be truly great.

Well yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! A steady 10 over for my first round of the year! Drove the ball well some of my iron seconds were poor (rusty) my putting was hot and cold! 3 3 putts 6 1 puts! Wasn't bad considering it was 3 degrees!! Plenty to work on!

Well yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! A steady 10 over for my first round of the year! Drove the ball well some of my iron seconds were poor (rusty) my putting was hot and cold! 3 3 putts 6 1 puts! Wasn't bad considering it was 3 degrees!! Plenty to work on!

Not bad at all for you first time out in a while!

So wait, for next months golf round you tell us you wanted to play Sherill Park because you haven't played there but now you go out and play it before our get-together. I see how this is gonna be..................:angry:

We are Playing Stevens Park next month, not Sherill Park. Its the other SP. lol. And believe me, I tried to play at Stevens the other day, but they were booked solid.

Played Heritage Ranch on Saturday. They only had the back nine open due to the front still being under water. Shot a 41, 5 over. I was pretty happy with that score since I have never played the course before, and it was only 45 degrees when I teed off. Pretty boring nine holes, no birdies, no blow up holes, just bogeys, and pars.

Played Heritage Ranch on Saturday. They only had the back nine open due to the front still being under water. Shot a 41, 5 over. I was pretty happy with that score since I have never played the course before, and it was only 45 degrees when I teed off. Pretty boring nine holes, no birdies, no blow up holes, just bogeys, and pars.

That's a tough course!

world woods pine barrens today. Shorts and short sleeves but did not play good on front at all, I kept hitting big hooks off the tee then leaving it above the hole on approaches. Back was better. 46 41 87 (black tees)

Shot a 71!!!!!

With the help of buckjob, k Mac (queen b), and g4l

Nice! You guys win?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yeah right! Winners shot a 58. With a teenage girl who won the long drive competition .. Had fun none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back