What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TripleBogeyTim, I had a blast today. That Eagle on Hole #4 will forever be ethched in my mind..... My first ever.

I could of played better as overall today, but I was happy to play "Great" in bursts.... :act-up:

Now if I could just put it all together..... LOL !! I'll see ya Monday for a round of golf Bud !!

Congrats on your first eagle Steele

Congrats on your first eagle Steele

You should have seen him...I would have video taped it if I thought it wouldn't have made him nervous....the putt barely crawled in the side door and he dropped his putter and took off running and yelling....it was fun to watch!!

I think he made a snowman on the next hole though :alien:

You should have seen him...I would have video taped it if I thought it wouldn't have made him nervous....the putt barely crawled in the side door and he dropped his putter and took off running and yelling....it was fun to watch!!

Thats so awesome. I used to record jenn when she was going for her first birdie and shed get nervous and miss. Then one day she was about a roll away from an ace a d tapped in for bird. No missing that one haha

I shot an epicly bad 50. 2 balls OB, 3 three putts, 0 GIR. No part of my game was good at all today.

First post here, figured I'd start it off with the round I shot today! Great site, look forward to getting to know you all!

Shot a 93, but I can't link the photo until I post a few more times.

Jonlanding.jpg

I was a sub in a league today for my uncle. Man do I hate aerated greens, they're the only reason I didn't shoot even today!

39-45 - 84. Had two blow up holes on the back but other than that I played really well. It was men's night and while I won't win as that's a net 69(9 index = 15 HC from those tees) I will have the KP on two par 3's and that will win me some $$$$$$

Thanks DDEC.

It was a great moment, I might have ran and yelled.... hahaha..... and YES, I make an 8 on the next hole- Thanks for reminding me TripleBogeyTim..... hahaha..... :beat-up:

Shot an ugly 92 today. I did get to play with my Dad, which I don't do often enough. I had a great time despite playing poorly!

Def a practice round tonight...trying to work thru some issues to find my swing again. Front nine was working the kinks out. Back I kept score and shot 45 but was feeling better about my ball striking.

I discovered I was moving ball more forward than usual which was partly attributing to my swing woes of late. I have a tendancy to do that for some reason. Once I pulled ball slightly back it made a big difference and contact was more solid.

TapAhoy!

Def a practice round tonight...trying to work thru some issues to find my swing again. Front nine was working the kinks out. Back I kept score and shot 45 but was feeling better about my ball striking.

I discovered I was moving ball more forward than usual which was partly attributing to my swing woes of late. I have a tendancy to do that for some reason. Once I pulled ball slightly back it made a big difference and contact was more solid.

TapAhoy!

We all go through something like that from time to time. I'm like a pendulum, play poorly, rediscover something and play really well, then lose it again and find it again. Glad you about got it fixed.

First time I've posted in this thread I think... So freaking happy! I played my first "real" round of the year after many executive courses and practice rounds and posted an 86! Best round last year was a 94. First time breaking 90. YES!

First time I've posted in this thread I think... So freaking happy! I played my first "real" round of the year after many executive courses and practice rounds and posted an 86! Best round last year was a 94. First time breaking 90. YES!

Great job man, congrats.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, run!

Not today, but I carded a 71 (+1) on Sunday. First round out this year so I was VERY pleased to say the least. Mid-eighties weather and getting to play with my father made for a fantastic day. Feels great to have golf season back in the Northwest.

48. Worst round in a LONG time. Got a tee time for early in the AM to redeem myself before vacation. Signing that card nearly made me vomit.

Thanks! Did it at Tomahawk Hills GC. Greens were set to Tour Speed today.

Have you played there before? How do you like #9 and #18 off the cliffs?

An annoying 44/41 for an 85. Missed way too many putts inside of ten feet that are normally automatic for me. But my irons were solid and I'm continuing to rip the cover off the ball with my driver. Hopefully once this weather breaks for good I can get out more and really get into a groove

Tapa Slice

Shot an 105 today. tried playing without a driver, so my 4 wood and hybrid decided to fail me miserably.

Shot a (+3) 39 on 9 holes at Victoria Country Club in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. 71% driving accuracy and 16 putts, so can't complain.

Watched a golf program on TV last night and Colin Montgomerie said he doesn't really have a swing thought but that he concentrates on completing his backswing and not rushing the downswing. I tried to focus on that and really hit my irons solidly today.

Last edited:
Played with tbird today and shot a 76 in NOLA. 37 on the front and 39 on the back.

Shot a (+3) 39 on 9 holes at Victoria Country Club in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. 71% driving accuracy and 16 putts, so can't complain.

Watched a golf program on TV last night and Colin Montgomerie said he doesn't really have a swing thought but that he concentrates on completing his backswing and not rushing the downswing. I tried to focus on that and really hit my irons solidly today.

great 9 holes, 71% fairways is very solid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back