What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot par 36 tonight, and played really well minus one stupid shot that cost me two strokes after a monster drive.. 75 yard approach shot thinned long into water.. Double...

1 eagle -- 2 birdies -- 3 pars -- 2 bogeys -- 1 double

The Odyssey is an absolute monster right now.. A whopping 14 putts including a 35 foot bender from the fringe on 9 for eagle.. Boo yah!!

Tapatalking from my iPhone

awesome 9 holes, got a little bit of everything, stupid wedge, just drive the green next time and you will shoot 34.

guessing with 14 putts you like the new #9?

Played with tbird today and shot a 76 in NOLA. 37 on the front and 39 on the back.

Very nice round on a course that was new to you. Any other new clubs in the bag besides the 588 irons?

Very nice round on a course that was new to you. Any other new clubs in the bag besides the 588 irons?

Not really. My 588 wedges were awesome today. Truly awesome. The putter was good, not great.

76 is solid JB! I reckon chunky's lucky you didn't bag the 588's against him.

Nice round, JB!

+9
i played the fastest 9 holes of my life today
teed off at 2pm and finished at 2:50pm
impending thunder clouds forced the issue... thank goodness the old guys i caught up to on 16 lemme play thru
it started pouring when we were packing our stuff up to leave
everything was long today... which is a first
flew more than a couple of greens... hope i can keep the distance but dial in the right club next time out

Shot a 39 today on a quick nine after work. Things just seemed to click. I would have had a 37,but I tried to be hero out the woods on the last hole. Cost me a double on the last hole.

Shot a 39 today on a quick nine after work. Things just seemed to click. I would have had a 37,but I tried to be hero out the woods on the last hole. Cost me a double on the last hole.

That's a solid 9 still. Not bad for a Panthers fan.

44/43 87 on the round today. This was a tough course in the wind, but I feel ok about it. Putter was really getting with it on the front, but ball striking let me down. Just the opposite on the back as I hit the ball wel, but several stupid 3 jacks cost me.

HHJJ... played with forum member Ddub and his son fresh off deployment. These people are class acts all the way and this young man is a credit to the entire USA! Thanks for the day boy's!!

41/40. Just can't break that 80 barrier. 1 Bird, 8 Pars, 6 bogies and 3 doubles. Coming in the last five holes; bogie (missed 2ft putt), double, bogie(hit tee shot OB), bogie( drove it through the fairway under a tree), bogie:banghead:

But I will tee it up and try again:banana:

I haven't played much this week but did get in 27 today. The first round was pretty bad, 41, 41 82. The nine hole MGA tonight was unremarkable as well. Eight pars and a double bogie for 38 sounds OK except for the fact that I missed 4 birdies from the 5-8 foot range.

Shot an 88 with poor ball striking. I keep telling myself it is early in the season.

Shot an 88 with poor ball striking. I keep telling myself it is early in the season.

it still is, hang in there!

I had a pretty tough day yesterday with the 20mph winds and trying to dial in these irons.. Flew a few greens leading to OB or lost balls, and had some aeration holes mess up my 3 footers.. An unfortunate 43, but I really don't feel like that was a reflection on my game. I made a lot of REALLY solid contact throughout the round.

...And holy wow these irons are long.

I had a pretty tough day yesterday with the 20mph winds and trying to dial in these irons.. Flew a few greens leading to OB or lost balls, and had some aeration holes mess up my 3 footers.. An unfortunate 43, but I really don't feel like that was a reflection on my game. I made a lot of REALLY solid contact throughout the round.

...And holy wow these irons are long.

you'll get em dialed in and be a shooting par machine

I had a PB on the front nine at my club yesterday. Shot a 39 with 2 birdies. Only REAL downside was I 3 putted from 3 feet on a par 4 with a real bad pin.. Picture this... 3 feet directly below the pin. I roll the put up to the lip,, it stops and rolls 6 feet back.. I gotta admit the second put was not my best..

you'll get em dialed in and be a shooting par machine

haha, I had about 163 to the mid pin flag on the 9th, down wind, and hammered an 8 iron through the green into the rough behind it (probably 20-25 yards longer than I expected)... Chipping for eagle rather than putting for eagle is always discouraging, but I am very pleased at how these irons are connecting for me.. Just need to get the lengths sorted out. No biggy!

haha, I had about 163 to the mid pin flag on the 9th, down wind, and hammered an 8 iron through the green into the rough behind it (probably 20-25 yards longer than I expected)... Chipping for eagle rather than putting for eagle is always discouraging, but I am very pleased at how these irons are connecting for me.. Just need to get the lengths sorted out. No biggy!

yeah its not like you have had these forever and dont have the distances dialed in.

163 downwind on #9, why the heck are you hitting 8I? Id hit 8I and you are at least a club or 2 longer than me and maybe more with the new irons lol

yeah its not like you have had these forever and dont have the distances dialed in.

163 downwind on #9, why the heck are you hitting 8I? Id hit 8I and you are at least a club or 2 longer than me and maybe more with the new irons lol

With the cold weather and my attack angle on my Nike's, I'd been playing an 8 iron at 150 and hitting floaters.. I don't know what the variables are between the two sets, so I figured I'd throw an 8 out there and worst case end up on the back shelf.. I hit a 'shrugger' with a 9 iron right after and it was money, pin high about 8 feet right. I guess I know that much now lol..

Shot a disappointing 53 and 51 the past 2 days on different courses, tee shots and sand were my undoing on the first 9 and tee shots and chipping were my undoing on the 2nd. I did however sink about a 20 foot putt for birdie on the 2nd hole of the 2nd 9 which makes it all worth it.

Shot a 76 in some pretty windy conditions. 35 putts today which was kind of a mess. i missed so many putts just short i really think the wind was screwing up my putting today. prob gusting around 30 mph the whole round.

Shot a nice 45/39 84 with 9 pars, 4 bogeys and 5 doubles. Put the driver away for the back 9 and was hitting my mashie down the middle off of the tee. Had a couple 15-18 footers for par that I drained. Feel very good after my last debacle.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Shot a nice 45/39 84 with 9 pars, 4 bogeys and 5 doubles. Put the driver away for the back 9 and was hitting my mashie down the middle off of the tee. Had a couple 15-18 footers for par that I drained. Feel very good after my last debacle.

Nice Solid round JN!

nice round Nate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back