What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach it smalls!! Half a dozen shots here and there can drive a person crazy.

--
tapatalk

Shot +9 in 9 holes in my first round of the year. Four 3-putts. Tripple bogey on the last. Hopefully things can only get better from there.

Enjoyed catching up on this thread, been some really good scores posted. Keep up the solid shooting folks. I hope to get out at least one day within the next couple of weeks.

46/44-90 today. If I could get rid of the chunks and skulls I could be good at this game. Five pars and eight bogeys. Then five holes that want to make you take a mulligan(s).

I really like my new driver.

Solid scoring with 5 blow up holes. And I completely know where you are coming from. I see a 78 go to an 85 because of 3 holes every single round. Gets frustrating at times!!

Enjoyed catching up on this thread, been some really good scores posted. Keep up the solid shooting folks. I hope to get out at least one day within the next couple of weeks.

Good to see you back here. I have tried to follow on FB, how are things going?

43-43 for an 86...2 triples and one bogey on the front, one triple and 4 bogies on the back. If I didn't have to re-tee 3 or 4 times a round, maybe I could break 80...:D

I'm in the same boat you are Smalls...just need to eliminate a couple bad holes to play some pretty decent golf.

46/41 today. Front was definitely off, but my short game kept the score from going higher. Par 5s were terrible, 5 over on the par 5s. Back was so much better, better driving, ball striking, & putting. 8/14 fwys, 8/18 greens, 39 putts. Not a great day, but decent scoring.

I teed off at 7:45 this morning. Had the whole course to myself. Finished at 10:10. Weather was perfect.

Nice round PD, especially considering you had 37 putts!

Thank you. Day before that, i shot 79 with 35 putts. So its not looking good on the putting front to start the season..

had my first full round in about 5 months yesterday (via surgery and snow) and shot 40-41=81. The long game started to come back at the end of the round but with 37 putts so scoring was impossible.

Shot 42-44 for 86. It was fun to play a course up here outside of Boston in February, the temperatures were in the 50s on the back nine! There were a few temporary greens and some of the tees were moved up, so I thought I could shoot a little better, but my swing was a bit rusty even though I've been hitting balls once a week in the simulator. I only hit 6/14 fairways and 6/18 greens, my goal for this year is to be at least 50% in both of those, so I need to put in more work on my long game. The good part is that even with some of the holes having temporary greens and lots of the other greens being sandy and bumpy, I only had 30 putts! I've been putting a lot on my indoor putting green, so getting to take it out on the course and see some good results was nice.

man, so tempting to call off work and go out and play....stupid job

Yesterdays round was again, horrible. 38 putts and only hit a few greens. Thankfully my short game gives me a chance and my 2nd lesson is scheduled for next Wednesday. Absolutely beautiful weather though.

Screenshot2012-02-01at43136PM.png

Nice score in what were probably some pretty rough conditions, Ary.

Nice birdie, VAV! Scorecard seems to be messed up or something?

41, played 9 then the rain started.

Nice score in what were probably some pretty rough conditions, Ary.

Thanks Hawk. It actually wasn't all that bad, started out around 40 degrees and stayed around there for the front nine. The wind picked up on holes 10-13, but then it went away and the sun came out, temps got above 50 at the end of the round. At least it didn't rain like they were calling for. Even though my first post sounded like it, I shouldn't have been too upset with my play, and just happy that I was able to get out there today!

Some good rounds played lately...:D

92 for me today. Could not putt...

Some good rounds played lately...:D

92 for me today. Could not putt...

Join the crown bro, I just got a putter fit to my stroke. Felt great but not used to how light the head is.

Join the crown bro, I just got a putter fit to my stroke. Felt great but not used to how light the head is.
Hopefully once you get used to it, you putt lights out. I use a fairly light putter, as I tend to hit them hard, not leaving many short ones. I just tend to pick really bad lines. :D

I do like the feel of my putter though, as the heavier headed ones were harder for me to control.

+2 today
it was packed today and i was working but i managed to sneak away for an hour and play the back while the front was stacked with ppl
it was a very strange day
i hit the ball the worst ive ever hit it in a long time. i mean i was spraying the ball everywhere but for some reason my approach shots were always just off the green within putter/texas wedge distance
my putter was absolutely on fire
i had 5 baffling mind bottling jaw dropping 1 putts in a row. just pouring them in from everywhere
all i heard was cursing from my buddies hahaha
2 birdies(love multiple birdie rounds) 3 pars 4 bogeys

71 (36/35 par 70). Tees WAY up. Weather was beautiful today...mid to upper 50s.

2 birdies(love multiple birdie rounds) 3 pars 4 bogeys
Multiple birdies is always awesome...nice shooting man. Gives you that satisfaction that you are doing something right.

Multiple birdies is always awesome...nice shooting man. Gives you that satisfaction that you are doing something right.
even just 1 birdie makes up for all the crappy shots hahaha

Myself in the foot. HORRIBLE round. First hole I had no idea what I was doing. Set my mind straight for the second hole and had a beautiful dry into the apr 3. 3 foot from the hole and sank the put for birdie. Did not show any signs of having a golf swing the rest of the day. My mind was preoccupied with other things today. 88 total. Not very excited about posting that score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back