What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
92 today in a windstorm. five pars but eight doubles.

+6/+3
absolutely no birdies
i had a 6 hole one putt streak... it was epic

Shot an 87 today. I developed a nasty little draw sometime during the night I guess cause every club that I hit was falling off to the left today. Hell I think my putter was drawing to the left today too:angry:. But instead of trying to fix it on the course, which always ends up bad, I just played to it today and still ended up good.

Ty all. Wish I didn't blow it on those other holes.

Your ball striking is cool to watch. That ball get's out of here like a freight train is after it :bulgy-eyes:

Very soggy day on the course. We have had a steady rain for a few days here, and it just let up yesterday. Most courses in town are closed, and underwater.

Went to Sherill Park this morning, played Course One.

Went 44/39 for an 11 over 83.

I was 6 over after the first 2 holes. Two triples in a row. I can not remember the last time I started that bad. From the 3rd hole on, it started to come together.

Very soggy day on the course. We have had a steady rain for a few days here, and it just let up yesterday. Most courses in town are closed, and underwater.

I was 6 over after the first 2 holes. Two triples in a row. I can not remember the last time I started that bad. From the 3rd hole on, it started to come together.

Nice recovery after those triples!! My home course is closed and waiting to find out if they are open tomorrow or not.

Glad you got out there!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I called around this morning before deciding on Sherill Park, I was surprised at how many course were unplayable.

You have a fork of the trinity running through your course don't you? Most of the courses on your side of town are completely under water from what I heard.

I called around this morning before deciding on Sherill Park, I was surprised at how many course were unplayable.

You have a fork of the trinity running through your course don't you? Most of the courses on your side of town are completely under water from what I heard.

Yep - spot on regarding the river. Hopefully I can add something of value to this thread over the next few days!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice recovery bud.

So wait, for next months golf round you tell us you wanted to play Sherill Park because you haven't played there but now you go out and play it before our get-together. I see how this is gonna be..................:angry:

Well not got a score yet but I'm concerned about my first round of the season tomorrow! First in over a month could be disaster! Wish me luck!

+11
really sloppy and muddy
lots of plugged balls
a triple and a couple of doubles arent good for the scorecard
cart path only sucks

Shot a rough 86 in my first round in 20 days at a course I've never played. First hour was in the rain/wind(30 mph) but then it turned to just wind but nice 60s so it certainly wasn't the weather.

But my 86 wasn't a bad one just too many bad little chips. I also had 3-3 putts which never helps but after the 12th-13th hole my putter just left me nothing would fall so I pretty much started to give up sadly. Won't happy tomorrow though

42-37 - 79

8/14 Fairways
9/18 GIR
29 Putts

What a mixed bag today - tees back and soft track - 14 pars but 7 over. The holes I missed I really botched. Basically I missed three greens wide right. 1 was in the water, the other 2 in bad lies. The two in bad lies I pitched into traps. They all turned into double bogeys. I turned at 6 over after these debacles, but the only hole I missed on the back nine was a three-putt when the hole somehow spit out my well-hit short par putt. Turned out profitable, tho - in the blind draw (21 players) I drew the guy who had the best day in the gaggle and we were first place team. $$$

42-37 - 79

8/14 Fairways
9/18 GIR
29 Putts

What a mixed bag today - tees back and soft track - 14 pars but 7 over. The holes I missed I really botched. Basically I missed three greens wide right. 1 was in the water, the other 2 in bad lies. The two in bad lies I pitched into traps. They all turned into double bogeys. I turned at 6 over after these debacles, but the only hole I missed on the back nine was a three-putt when the hole somehow spit out my well-hit short par putt. Turned out profitable, tho - in the blind draw (21 players) I drew the guy who had the best day in the gaggle and we were first place team. $$$

That makes for a good day buddy, I haven't played in a week and am not too sure when the next time I get to tee one up will be.

The conditions the past two days were pretty ugly, after rain almost continually for four or five days. I'm sure you guys up North will have little sympathy, and I am grateful just to ge able to get out and play, even in the mud. I shot a pair of 85's yesterday and today which were almost carbon copies. With the range closed, we had to play with virtually no warm-up and that usually doesn't work well for me. The game to me is largely tempo and I work on that in warm-up. Front nine 45, back 40 on Friday and 46 and 39 on Saturday. Maybe I should think about playing 27 and throwing out the first nine! Anyway, I'll take it. After all it is January!

40 + 42 = 82 today. Beautiful weather and great company equals a fun day on the golf course.

Nice shootin' partner!

Thanks and as you, I am looking forward to shooting some really good scores with the RBZ irons, in the near future :thumb:

40 + 42 = 82 today. Beautiful weather and great company equals a fun day on the golf course.

Same here in Tampa. Shorts and short sleeves, played with some nice folks I never knew til today. Apollo Beach greens are rough as a corn cob. It was fun anyway, 41 38 79. I am pleased any time I break 80 on the first time on a course.

Shot 85 at the home course today. 3 OB's and another 2 lost balls in route to 6 double bogeys on the day. That makes back to back 85's in the last 7 days. I have got to figure out something different in my course management. Errrrrrrrr. Handicap is going to be on the move come next revision. :angry:

Same here in Tampa. Shorts and short sleeves, played with some nice folks I never knew til today. Apollo Beach greens are rough as a corn cob. It was fun anyway, 41 38 79. I am pleased any time I break 80 on the first time on a course.

I got a buddy who has been in Tampa for the last two months. Any chance you played with a Danny Thigpen today Lefty?

Shot 78 today! Was able to get out as it was mid 40s and sunny today. Golf in Connecticut on Jan 28?! I'll take it!

9 GIR
8 FWH
32 Putts

Had 2 birdies - one of which was a tap in after a 20 foot eagle attempt. Really hit them well. There were 3 temp greens however and some of the tee boxes were pushed up a bit. So not a typically strong 78. But still celebrating nonetheless!

Today was pure evil on the course! Shot a 41 on the front 9, then came the wind! I don't know how many of y'all have played in the southwest, but Santa Anna winds really freaking suck! We went in to eat something and came out to 10 and the wind was blowing 25-30 mph and I ended up shooting a 59 on the back 9, including two snowmen on the par 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back