What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself in the foot. HORRIBLE round. First hole I had no idea what I was doing. Set my mind straight for the second hole and had a beautiful dry into the apr 3. 3 foot from the hole and sank the put for birdie. Did not show any signs of having a golf swing the rest of the day. My mind was preoccupied with other things today. 88 total. Not very excited about posting that score.

I watched his drive on 17 and it was great, now the shot into the green, not so good:D
To be fair it really was a good idea but he hit the only wet spot in front of the green and it just stopped and did not roll up like it normally does.

Shot 83 Wasnt getting off the tee very well, and I had 2 pretty bad holes. Other than that it was a fun day. 63* for the 1st day of February. Ill take that!!

Ocean City Golf & Yacht Club - Newport Bay
HOLE123456789OUT101112131415161718INTOTAL
69.4/119

Blue
Handicap111535131179768414210161812
Par434445345364453544343672
Score445456347424483555254183

Snypa in mid-season form. Nice shootin' man!

Shot a 91 today. Was quite happy with how i played given the weather it was about 4` all day, greens were like concrete we were supposed to tee off at 10.20 but got delayed till 11 cos of the greens being frozen.

I hit 6 FIR and 8 GIR my putter served me well today, driver was a lot better accuracy then it has been in a long time. Had 2 massive blow out holes with an 8 on a par 4 and an 8 on a par 5, was not to happy about those but had to just put them out of my head and get on with the next holes

Shot a 91 today. Was quite happy with how i played given the weather it was about 4` all day, greens were like concrete we were supposed to tee off at 10.20 but got delayed till 11 cos of the greens being frozen.

I hit 6 FIR and 8 GIR my putter served me well today, driver was a lot better accuracy then it has been in a long time. Had 2 massive blow out holes with an 8 on a par 4 and an 8 on a par 5, was not to happy about those but had to just put them out of my head and get on with the next holes

Pretty solid! 8 GIR is very nice man. Knock out those 2 holes and you are looking at 86 tops.

Pretty solid! 8 GIR is very nice man. Knock out those 2 holes and you are looking at 86 tops.

And those 2 holes were my own fault where i wouldn't take my punishment and go the easy route. The par 5 my ball was gone hooked it bad, so i played a provisional which ended up in a great spot sitting up in the rough so i tried to hit my 3W and topped it, then hit my 5th into a greenside bunker 6th out of the bunker and 2 putt for my 8 :banghead:

Played Mainland Golf Course this morning while my car was getting an oil change and rotors cut. i honestly had one of the most enjoyable rounds i think i have ever played in my life, especially because i went alone... i didn't play amazing, most of my shots were very inconsistent and i made a lot of bad shots. BUT i also made some really great shots, and was working on stuff i normally wouldn't try.
Anyway,

played the white tees 5800 yards and shot a 76 with only 28 putts.

stellar round Buck....nice going

stellar round Buck....nice going

thanks man i really scrambled my @$$ off today but i made some amazing shots. lipped out a hole in one on my back spin from 125 yards.

uh oh....Buck has a short game now....hello 68 come summer!

thanks man i really scrambled my @$$ off today but i made some amazing shots. lipped out a hole in one on my back spin from 125 yards.

Played Mainland Golf Course this morning while my car was getting an oil change and rotors cut. i honestly had one of the most enjoyable rounds i think i have ever played in my life, especially because i went alone... i didn't play amazing, most of my shots were very inconsistent and i made a lot of bad shots. BUT i also made some really great shots, and was working on stuff i normally wouldn't try.
Anyway,

played the white tees 5800 yards and shot a 76 with only 28 putts.

Great Round!

uh oh....Buck has a short game now....hello 68 come summer!

lol i was thinking about how you were saying how good JBs short game was yesterday and how he always just made par from places most people wouldn't.... that was me today from everywhere. either chipping to a tap in length or draining putts i had not business making. I decided im taking more short game lessons this summer too.

cool...so by July you'll be 30 shots ahead of me at the end of the round instead of the current 20...nice!

lol i was thinking about how you were saying how good JBs short game was yesterday and how he always just made par from places most people wouldn't.... that was me today from everywhere. either chipping to a tap in length or draining putts i had not business making. I decided im taking more short game lessons this summer too.

cool...so by July you'll be 30 shots ahead of me at the end of the round instead of the current 20...nice!

not after you get your swing eval! and you know me i only care about the status of my own game and having a good time.

Shot a 7 over 35 on the par 3 course today

Evergreen Golf Centre
HOLE123456789TOTAL
Black621411921381491023061231651,378
Par33333343328
Score54434353435
Club off TeeGW7i2i8i7iGWDrPW5i
Fairway
check2.png
100%
Sand Shots1010000002
Putts2221323222.1
GIR
x_red.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
check2.png
check2.png
check2.png
check2.png
x_red.png
44.4%

I really hate that first hole and the hole placement really sucked since they tucked it right in behind the bunker
If I get rid of those 3 putts I'd have been even better off. Shouldn't have 3 putted on the par 4 since I was only about 15 feet away for my first putt :banghead:

Beautiful weather-wise but very wet from yesterday's rains. Still, it is nice to be in short sleeves in February. The sloppy wetness caused me a few extra strokes but pretty good ball striking, so-so putting. 39 43 82

Good to see you back here. I have tried to follow on FB, how are things going?

Great, she is recouping really well. I am excited to see her getting stronger each day. Thank you for your concern buddy. Maybe I can be posting a few scores by the end of next week or the week after at least.

Beautiful weather-wise but very wet from yesterday's rains. Still, it is nice to be in short sleeves in February. The sloppy wetness caused me a few extra strokes but pretty good ball striking, so-so putting. 39 43 82
You are always a good ball striker my friend, solid round and the weather is great here too.

39/39 for a 78 on a par 71 course. I was trying out some different clubs today, so I was over the 14 club limit and won't be posting this score for my handicap. I also hit 4 different types of balls.

I think playing golf 9 out of 10 days @ 24-27 holes each day is the upper limit for me. My last two rounds (yesterday and today) I barely broke 100. I just think I am mentally drained to play golf THAT much. Good thing we are supposed to get a ton of rain tomorrow and the course will probably be too wet for me to want to play on Saturday. Looks like two days off for me.

39/39 for a 78 on a par 71 course. I was trying out some different clubs today, so I was over the 14 club limit and won't be posting this score for my handicap. I also hit 4 different types of balls.
Nice job Rusty. It's also fun when you have the opportunity to experiment and can narrow down your choices on the golf course.

Great, she is recouping really well. I am excited to see her getting stronger each day. Thank you for your concern buddy. Maybe I can be posting a few scores by the end of next week or the week after at least.

That is very good to hear. I hope you get back on the course soon but I understand and your priorities are certainly in the right order.

went out for 18 today and it was COLD... didn't warm up till the last 4 holes. The wind was just killing me today... anyway shot a 82 (par 70) with 38 putts i couldn't make any putts today the greens were a real mess today frozen, then thawed a little, then froze again i couldn't get a feel for the speed all day. But 38 is a disaster putting day. shoulda broke 80 easy... at least i got out.

went out for 18 today and it was COLD... didn't warm up till the last 4 holes. The wind was just killing me today... anyway shot a 82 (par 70) with 38 putts i couldn't make any putts today the greens were a real mess today frozen, then thawed a little, then froze again i couldn't get a feel for the speed all day. But 38 is a disaster putting day. shoulda broke 80 easy... at least i got out.

not bad in those conditions.

Shot a 77 today at Stewart's Peninsula. Not as god as it sounds, its a par 66. I was playing great, but went 6 over on the last three holes. I hit two balls in the water on 18! The wind was killing me all day, and as I putter out on 15, it started pouring down rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back