What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After struggling to find my game the first couple rounds of the season, I seem to have finally found some sort of groove. 79 today!!! Playing again tomorrow on the same course. Hope I can bring that down a bit...

77 Sunday.

Another awful 47, not sure how I keep hitting that number

Let's see 1 good tee ball, chunked a wedge on a par 3 off the tee that lead to a 6. Only made 1 putt inside 5 feet. Irons were good after I focused on staying down through the swing....chipped decent, need to get lesson to straighten out my hook and need the cleveland 588s to get here asap

39/39=78 had 1 bird, 4 pars and 4 bogeys per side. 31 putts in all, it felt good to play well (for me) again, it had been a while.

39/39=78 had 1 bird, 4 pars and 4 bogeys per side. 31 putts in all, it felt good to play well (for me) again, it had been a while.

Way to go, glad it is turning around.

went out last night, it was cold! low-mid 40's, but i manned-up!
struggled to start out, bogey-machine...snuck a couple pars in there to card a 41.
i do believe i figured out what i was doing tho....the scores should be improving from here on out.
it's simple really...just turn your hands over at impact you big dumb idiot.

went back out for revenge tonight... 35(E)
yeah, i figured it out.

Shot 93 today. The wind sucked... I am happy though, was great to finally get out. No mully round.

A rather big number. First time out in weeks with equipment I have never used and not exactly working well, I shot a 42 on the front and something larger on the back. I think somewhere in the 46 range on the back. Had a good time with war.eagle and tadashi though.

A rather big number. First time out in weeks with equipment I have never used and not exactly working well, I shot a 42 on the front and something larger on the back. I think somewhere in the 46 range on the back. Had a good time with war.eagle and tadashi though.

That happens JB! Good thing you enjoyed it though. Was it the irons or tee game that felt off? Maybe the short game?

Blue tees, 70.2/132, we were the dew sweepers this morning. Poor putting day, couldn't read enough break, lip outs, bad misses on the low side, three three-putts and a couple of other putts that should have been made. 80 (40, 40)

That happens JB! Good thing you enjoyed it though. Was it the irons or tee game that felt off? Maybe the short game?

I actually putt rather well. The Cookie Killer was darn good. I hit about one FW with an older driver that I do not love and a 3 wood with a shaft that is too whippy for me.

Shot 90 in first full 18 of the year at the University of Illinois' Orange Course. Hit 9/14 FIR and 3/18 GIR-geez, that tells the story right there!:arrogant:

I actually putt rather well. The Cookie Killer was darn good. I hit about one FW with an older driver that I do not love and a 3 wood with a shaft that is too whippy for me.

JB was deadly with the putter today, some very impressive putts were made. Feel sorry for the MC opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB was deadly with the putter today, some very impressive putts were made. Feel sorry for the MC opponents.

Not much good if you can't hit GIR's though. :D

Team Hackers tapping!

Way to go, glad it is turning around.
Thanks buddy, it turned slightly the other way today though 42/42-84 with 3 3 putts and zero birdies, one double, one $h@nk worked it's way in there too. I must have had 8 par putts in the 8 to 15 foot range and miss them all, a couple even lipped out to make it even worse. I need to be happy that with the bad short game and poor putting I still was able to stay in the low 80's. I love this crazy adventure we call golf.

Thanks buddy, it turned slightly the other way today though 42/42-84 with 3 3 putts and zero birdies, one double, one $h@nk worked it's way in there too. I must have had 8 par putts in the 8 to 15 foot range and miss them all, a couple even lipped out to make it even worse. I need to be happy that with the bad short game and poor putting I still was able to stay in the low 80's. I love this crazy adventure we call golf.

It comes and goes bro. Hang in there as myself & KellyBo, have seen the hawt stuff you can shoot too :clapp:

Picture Butte Golf Club - Heritage to Homestead
HOLE123456789OUT101112131415161718INTOTAL
68.2/119
Blue
Handicap471011291316 171815128161435
Par544435345374453443443572
Score574448467495354455644190
+/-
ESC Adjustment574447467485354455644189
Net Score463337356404243344533272
Fairway
arrow_left_red.png
arrow_right_red.png
check2.png
x_red.png
check2.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
28.6%
check2.png
x_red.png
check2.png
check2.png
check2.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
57.1%42.9%
Putts2322223122.11123221321.92
GIR
check2.png
x_red.png
check2.png
check2.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
check2.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
44.4%
x_red.png
check2.png
check2.png
check2.png
check2.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
x_red.png
check2.png
55.6%50%

I could not hit my driver/3 wood or 2 hybrid all day so quite often I was in a really bad spot off the tee.
Back nine has a better FIR% since I was able to use an iron off the tee on the shorter holes and on the 10th I hit it terrible and it was a super low shot but it managed to stop in the fairway despite being terrible

I was hitting my irons really well though. When I had an iron shot into the green I would generally get it right on the green or just off by a little bit but right on the line I was aiming. Probably the best round I've had hitting irons

I had a feeling that short game was money. Did you call any blind 30 yard flop shots today? That's gonna be funny the first time Cookie shizzes himself when he sees one.

Razr Hawk right? I know you really wanted that one to work. Did you have the Mashie irons? Ive been scattered today so fi i missed the feedback, my bad!

I played a quick 9 at the beach before the Masters par 3 came on. I shot a 41 and should have had two putts. Oh well.

Tapatalkin

I played a quick 9 at the beach before the Masters par 3 came on. I shot a 41 and should have had two putts. Oh well.

Tapatalkin

I hope we get to too it soon dude. That s a really good score man.

JB made some long putts, as usual. Didn't hit the ball bad just the bad shots really moved left which is unusual.
I shot 39,42 for an 81 with a lot of fun had by all. Countryside is a great course.

JB made some long putts, as usual. Didn't hit the ball bad just the bad shots really moved left which is unusual.
I shot 39,42 for an 81 with a lot of fun had by all. Countryside is a great course.

Thats a good score Tad. I want to be there one day man!

I hope we get to too it soon dude. That s a really good score man.

Thanks man. I am headed to an Arnold Palmer course in the morning. I do think the score will be as good. It is River Edge that Canadan showed pictures of in the golf course review thread.

Tapatalkin

Thats a good score Tad. I want to be there one day man!

Just a plane ride away :D
Keep hitting balls and practizing and it'll be there

I played today! It's the best way to prepare for the Masters to me. I went out in 36 and came home in 34 for a round of 70. I played at the course I'm contemplating becoming a member at. I absolutely love the layout of this golf course and it truly rewards some solid ball striking.

Hit 8/14 FIR's
Hit 14/18 GIR's
Had 30 putts
Had 5 birdies
Had 3 bogeys
Had 10 Pars

I'm really starting to get comfortable with the i20's. It's only been 4 rounds of golf now but I sure do enjoy them.

Happy Masters Eve everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back