What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 85 this morning (45/40). Course rating 70.5/121 @ 6431 yards.
7 am tee gime. Driving range was closed for maintenance so our group started off cold.
6 over on the first 3 holes and had to scramble all the way home (2 birdies).

Shot an 85 - after yesterday's 84. 29 Putts and 3 birdies. I was on track for 79 but took a dive the last 3 holes. That's what I get for looking at my score!

Oh, only 22% FIR =(

+13/+7
just atrocious
couldnt get the ball to go anywhere... wouldnt even get airborne
and when i did get it airborne it would just go straight up in the air lol

88 on my home course with 0% GIR. Couldn't hit a green with a wedge from 40yards for crying out loud. Very frustrating day especially since I drove very good today. Its always something it seems.

career best today....39 and 40 had to play same 9 twice, hit the ball amazing, no penalty strokes, 2 birdies, only 1 double on a par 3..only had to hit driver twice, the few times i had to chip they werent pretty but i didnt have to do it much....no 3 jacks, just a solid day

Screenshot_2-1.jpg

I'll take it and RUN since I was battling fixing the hooks all day off the tee until my last two holes (8 and 9). The i20's saved my arse and with my tee shots I was fortunate to only have 31 putts.

Great job. Beat my 9 hole front of 38. The driver and hybrids were just smoooth, but kept finding myself in the 40 yard range that sucks with a red flag. Putting saved me several times and a birdie on the par 5 number 8, otherwise it could have been pretty ugly.

you still keep score though?
Kmac, just seeing this post now. If I am playing by myself like I mentioned above, I dont keep score. Just treat it as on course practice.

career best today....39 and 40 had to play same 9 twice, hit the ball amazing, no penalty strokes, 2 birdies, only 1 double on a par 3..only had to hit driver twice, the few times i had to chip they werent pretty but i didnt have to do it much....no 3 jacks, just a solid day

Congrats on the new PB, the 80 barrier has been broken now go get 'em buddy.

Congrats on the new PB, the 80 barrier has been broken now go get 'em buddy.
thanks man i appreciate it, really gotta hone in the short game its been awful this year

SummitonApril20th.png

XmasLakeonApril24th.png

Great job tgtt, two ways to go about the same return. Great eagle on hole 22!!

Great job tgtt, two ways to go about the same return. Great eagle on hole 22!!

Thanks. I didn't see it though. Uphill 30 yard shot over a bunker. I hit the shot, seen I cleared the bunker, went to pick up the putter, and thought I heard it hit the stick (knew it was gonna be a good one but not that good). I asked my playing partner if it hit the stick as he had a different angle and he said, "I don't know but I don't see it" and that's when I knew it was in.

I was +3 on 7 holes. Okay.

Shot an ugly 87 first hole of the round and the year SNOWMAN it was something to behold 45/42

Shot an 80 with a triple, 2 birdies, and 4 3-putts. Anybody can probably do that math.

I shot a net 59 today in the competition format of my program, that was fun. After net 65 and 64, I may have just shot myself into contention.

I shot a net 59 today in the competition format of my program, that was fun. After net 65 and 64, I may have just shot myself into contention.

Nice.

I honestly did not think I could shoot worse than Saturdays 97 but I managed to hit triple digits and fire off a 100 today. I had a lesson and on a whim decided to go out and play because I saw the course was fairly empty. I started off well, even though I shot a 47 on the front I hit the ball well and then all of the sudden I got a case of the shanks again. So between that and an atrocious short game it did not make for a good round. I feel so far off from where I was last year but hopefully swing wise I will have a better one by the time my lessons run their course.

+13/+5
started off like an angry goat... baaaaaad
double triple double triple par par triple birdie
single par double par birdie(shoulda been an ace) par bogey bogey bogey
spraying the ball everywhere trying to correct/over correct my last swing lol
the purest ball i hit today shoulda been an ace... the ballmark was tap in distance but the ball spun back
at least i birdied that sucker... love multiple birdie rounds but the multiple doubles/ triples kinda suck

A lot. Didn't keep score after the snowman on the par 5 7th. Suffice it to say that I had zero pars today. Ugh.

A lot. Didn't keep score after the snowman on the par 5 7th. Suffice it to say that I had zero pars today. Ugh.

Bummer dude, but at least you were golfing :)

I played today. Awesome conditions for golf. THe greens on this course were wicked fast but man, did they roll true.

Went out in 38 with 3 bogeys, 1 birdie, and 5 pars and came home in 36 with 1 bogey, 1 birdie and 7 pars, for a 74. Played from just shy of 7000 yards so I was thrilled. I hit 10/14 FIR's and 13/18 GIR's. Really rolled the ball well today and had some really good looks at birdie. They'll fall soon.

37/39 for a 76 (+5). Finally broke my string after 4 consecutive 79s. This is almost certainly the first time I have had 5 straight rounds under 80. Hit the ball great today, and would have scored even lower if the putter had not gone cold on the back 9. 18 putts. 1 birdie, but missed two VERY makeable birdie attempts. Also had a 3 putt and no par saves on the back. Never played Georgia National before, and it was in great shape.

man i know how that feels... hopefully you'll pull things together next time out

Shot par 36 tonight, and played really well minus one stupid shot that cost me two strokes after a monster drive.. 75 yard approach shot thinned long into water.. Double...

1 eagle -- 2 birdies -- 3 pars -- 2 bogeys -- 1 double

The Odyssey is an absolute monster right now.. A whopping 14 putts including a 35 foot bender from the fringe on 9 for eagle.. Boo yah!!

Tapatalking from my iPhone

I got out and played this afternoon in 30+ mph winds and played like H-E-double hockey sticks

I should have known when I hit when I hit the second shot off the heel and dead sideways on the first hole...made a snowman and it went down hill from there....I would have a great hole followed by 4 or 5 really crappy holes. Had 9 or 10 penalty strokes and 4 three putts for an ugly 98.....BRUTAL!!

I played with Steele today and he played equally as bad...LOL except for one hole....4th hole par 5, he pushes his drive way right...almost in the adjacent fairway....he's got 248 to the center and has trees in the way.....he hits a 3W that gets way up over the trees...lands in front and bounces right on the green and rolls up to about 15 feet for eagle.....then he sinks the putt!! He said it was his first ever eagle....pretty cool, glad I got to be there to enjoy it with him! Congrats buddy!

Well, I played in the same wind that TBT mentioned just a moment ago. Winds plus punched greens from yesterday made for a challenging day. 37 putts on the day but I still somehow managed a decent score.

41-40 for an 81
1 double
0 birds
Bunch of pars & bogeys
6/13 FW
9/18 GIR

Really happy with my ball striking. Driver got away from me on 2 holes (bad push fades) leading to a bogey on each hole but all in all considering the greens and wind, I will take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back