What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, ingraining that left hip to start the downswing. Came along nicely at the end of the round. No doubles on the day, just a little inconsistent while making some changes which is natural. Hit a 38 footer to end the day, which was nice.

Nothing better to end the day with a bomb of a putt!

Nothing better to end the day with a bomb of a putt!

Amen dude, no matter the things I wasn't happy about in the round, I left with a big ole smile.

41/42 83 today. 2 fairways but most misses just off the edge. 6 greens 31 putts. Smart square was awesome on the first round

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

41/46 for an 87...front blew in on the back and the winds went from 10 mph to 25 and gusting..it was tough

9 fairways, 9 greens, 29 putts for a tidy round of 75.

Scrambled like a champ today.

48-49=97. So bad I had to laugh! Hit only 3 fairways, and had to chip out sideways at least 8-9 times. Greens were like cement with the ball bouncing 10-12' in the air when hitting in with an approach iron, balls were even bouncing out of the traps they were so hard!!

But it was golf, and I'm not complaining! Playing in late December in Central/South NJ is a bonus.

Had almost career round, 40/42 82 @ Quail Ridge. Was a cloudy windy day and I couldn't have been happier lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

45/39=84 lol, had a triple and 3 doubles 37 putts with 4 three putts 78.6% FWs with 50% GIRS. Just seemed when I got into any type of trouble it was massive. Overall was pleased with my ball striking, course management was just off on some holes.

Well, I only played 16. If we assume bogey at worst (could have been better, too) then it was a 85.

38/37-75 (+5). Not terrible considering the wind was blowing 20-30 mph most of the round. I never really gave myself any good birdie looks except for #18, which I managed to convert. Two 3 jacks and a wedge shot chunked into the water were the lowlights.

38/37-75 (+5). Not terrible considering the wind was blowing 20-30 mph most of the round. I never really gave myself any good birdie looks except for #18, which I managed to convert. Two 3 jacks and a wedge shot chunked into the water were the lowlights.

75 in 30mph winds is just awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That's my captain, well done!

41/46 for an 87...front blew in on the back and the winds went from 10 mph to 25 and gusting..it was tough

Our wind was horrible yesterday. Mostly cross winds, and I played it pretty well. No double crosses, which was very rare for me! Not a bad round, Tim!

Nice round, Mward. Hope to do that once next year!

Had almost career round, 40/42 82 @ Quail Ridge. Was a cloudy windy day and I couldn't have been happier lol
Good day, what's your career best?

45/39=84 lol, had a triple and 3 doubles 37 putts with 4 three putts 78.6% FWs with 50% GIRS. Just seemed when I got into any type of trouble it was massive. Overall was pleased with my ball striking, course management was just off on some holes.

Not a bad days pending most of it in a spot of bother.

I shot a pb today, it was on the shortest of all the courses (5174 off yellows) I play, however in 30mph wind/rain and it being a crazy heathland/links style, very tight track I consider it legit. Though I'm not under any illusions I could shoot the same score on a longer course just yet.

I carded a 40/38 - 78. Beating my best there by 2. Hit 11/12 fairways and had 29 putts, plus I scrambled well today after only hitting 3 GIR, my short green side game is coming along loads recently.

Pretty happy with what looks to be the last round before xmas. :alien2:

Good day, what's your career best?

81 is my best, did it at Galloway here in Memphis. Played with Dance that day.

Sent from my SGH-T989

86. Had the putter and 3 wood working today. Driver, not so much.

The course is finally dry and greens are super slick--great conditions until the rain starts again tomorrow. Driver was horrible today but irons were very good. Putting was mostly defensive, not good but much better than the 86 I had yesterday when putting really inflated my score. Today, an 80 (40, 40)

87 today I think.

I was not dressed for the quick drop into the 40s that I experienced in between the range in the first tee. Started off really really rough and finally got it going around hole number seven.

Fun time with Shakey and we were able to walk 18 and right at three hours.

Sad to report the snow has not melted and I haven't sniffed the course in a long while..... 6+ inches more snow supposed to fall tomorrow night. At least I've got a visit to Golftec planned to get my swing back on track :) I'm jealous of all you guys getting to play. Enjoy it for all of us that can't even see dead grass right now!

78 today. Hit the ball well today but putting was less than pretty.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back