What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 47/46-93 at Ridder country club. Only good was the weather : /

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

shot 41/42-83 for the second day in a row with 1 Birdie, 8 pars, 6 bogeys, and 3 doubles. Had 30 putts but that was misleading. I had a good greenside game today but missed 3 putts from 4-6 ft for par. All should have been made. Need some confidence with the flatstick. Hit 9/14 FIR but only 6 greens. Im really enouraged by my tee game. Even my misses werent by very much. I feel like I have a low number coming soon. Starting to know this course a lot better. So tough.

IB5314.png

5 over through 10...Played up a tee box and tried to hit the 16* off the tee and it was just miserable. I don't think I hit a bad tee shot all day but had some horrid luck on the course.
1st hole ball was imbedded in its pitch mark and I didnt notice. 2nd hole approach went long. 3rd hole just missed right. even through 3 then the wheels fell off. Perfect tee shot on 4 but the approach was short and the chip held in the fringe, 5th the ball bounced just right of the green then onto rocks, 6th I somehow hit it 280 yards into the water off the tee, 7th I lipped out for par. Then even through 8-10 despite hitting 3 bunkers.

I had a great round of 9 today, shot 40, 11 less than last time on the front 9. Hit my best shot ever today, personal bests all around. 310 yard par 4, hit it 312 yards straight as an arrow pin high for an eagle.

47/40 for an ugly 87. 4 doubles and 3 bogeys on the front. Just no confidence off the tee right now. Got some of the full swing together on the back but had 3 three putts. Even on the back through 5 with one bird and one bogey. Then hopped on the bogey train on the last holes.

76 today, cool and windy... Got off to a slow start but the 36 on the back 9 helped. I was really swinging well today, felt like I had good control of my shots, wedge game needs help, cost me a easily couple shots today.

76 today, cool and windy... Got off to a slow start but the 36 on the back 9 helped. I was really swinging well today, felt like I had good control of my shots, wedge game needs help, cost me a easily couple shots today.

Nice round!

This is a different P4B than the one I played with at my first THP Ultimate Outing. Been watching your scores in here. You've got that game under control man!

47/40 for an ugly 87. 4 doubles and 3 bogeys on the front. Just no confidence off the tee right now. Got some of the full swing together on the back but had 3 three putts. Even on the back through 5 with one bird and one bogey. Then hopped on the bogey train on the last holes.

Kang, what's up with that 47? Definitely not your normal game. Good to see you got it back closer to normal on the back though.

First time out in three weeks and a new course, excuses, excuses I know
47/43

Knocked off a little bit of rust on the front is all, Phil.

Got out for nine and shot 43. Felt good about things all around after starting double double.

Good playin today fellas

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Got out for nine and shot 43. Felt good about things all around after starting double double.

Nice 9 John! Keep up the good work buddy!

78 today! First time sub 80 in a year and first time sub 85 this season. 2nd eagle on the same par 5. I think I am on my way to owning that hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats dude! That's a seriously great score if you haven't been sub 85 yet all season!

I played the first round of our club's 2-Man Match Play Championship today. I was very eager for this, as I have been working hard on my game and playing pretty well. My only concern was putting, because our greens have been painfully slow and were again today. I wanted to win this opening match very badly, and probably put a little too much pressure on myself. I shot 43, 40= 83 and my partner shot 78. We never trailed in the match and won 3 up on 17. But, I did miss a lot of makeable putts, which, if made, would have made it a lot easier. Funny, I had great confidence in my swing all day, but these greens are in my head right now. I did make good putts on 16 and 17 to end the match, so all is good.

Good work right there ken. Great prep for the MC

Solid rounds today, congrats to all.

Shot a 93 today. First round for handicap in nearly a month. My irons are a mess right now, but I'm hitting it reasonably well otherwise. Killing it with my driver, and striking my wedges pretty well. Only 1 three-jack. But my irons were ruinous. Naught but duck hooks. Need to get this fixed, pronto, and start getting the ball in the air again.

Shot a very sloppy 87 yesterday with 4 doubles no birds (missed 3 that were under 10ft).....playing today, hopefully better

86 on a course Id never played. 41/45. Decent for this time of year for me. It'll get better. It always does.

86 on a course Id never played. 41/45. Decent for this time of year for me. It'll get better. It always does.

Not a bad start as I know you haven't been getting in a lot of golf this year!

Playing in a 2 day 2 person best ball this weekend with the wife. She is one of 2 ladies in the field.
20 mph winds, lightning fast greens, balls blowing off the greens, etc...

Yesterday we shot 84. Hopefully we will do better today in the 30 mph winds and rain.

About 500 strokes....

+2 9 holes on a par 3 course

I played the first round of our club's 2-Man Match Play Championship today. I was very eager for this, as I have been working hard on my game and playing pretty well. My only concern was putting, because our greens have been painfully slow and were again today. I wanted to win this opening match very badly, and probably put a little too much pressure on myself. I shot 43, 40= 83 and my partner shot 78. We never trailed in the match and won 3 up on 17. But, I did miss a lot of makeable putts, which, if made, would have made it a lot easier. Funny, I had great confidence in my swing all day, but these greens are in my head right now. I did make good putts on 16 and 17 to end the match, so all is good.

Very nice Ken?

78 on a new course to me so pleased but driving was much worse than last time out. Irons into greens much better. Why is golf like that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back