What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of rough holes today.
41/39 80

Solid day Ward

48/47 for a 95. Could not put together a complete hole all day. It was really windy and that messed with me anytime it was in my face. Also had a bad day off the tee so I was in scramble mode all day long. Need to work on my long clubs they have been practiced the least and it showed.

On a positive note, while I didn't make a putt over 5 feet today, all but 2 of my putts over 5 feet were left within a couple of feet or closer. I was happy with my distance control putting, that has been a real focus for me lately.

Last edited:
Oh just a 81 with 4 3-putts. Nice little PB on this Sunday morning.

Oh yea, hello Bertha.

Let's call today's round a tale of two nines... 46 on the front with a couple of shanks. Really, it was the first 5 holes that we're bad. Got to the back side and a light switch turned on somehow bc I had three birdies and shot 35. Swing felt good. Here's hoping it carries over to Florida next weekend.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

43/46
30 putts, thankful for this. My last 3 rounds have been 37,38 and 38 putts, Yuck!

I have the serious lefts, huge draws or just a pull. Need to get this figured out.

Oh yea, hello Bertha.

Congrats bro! You didn't even tell everyone that conditions had to just suck.... 40 degrees with a little wind.

Sorry I missed it!

44/42-86. Hit driver great, irons were pretty inconsistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 (+1) / 35 (-1) for 72 (E).

11/14 Fairways.
15 of 18 Greens.
32 putts (and a GOOD 32 putts at that).

Good stuff.

Wow 15/18 GIR is disgusting. Well done sir

Had a great time yesterday with Kang and my GF! Was fun to watch her on a tough course and I think she did great!

Was a tale of two nines for me and was the first time playing this combination at Fox Meadow. We played the Links/Canyon combo and could tell I've never played the Links before as that was the woe of the tale. Not so much the course itself, stupid mistakes. First time out playing with the Bio Cell/D+ combo Kang is letting me use (thanks buddy)!
78.png

Started off the round with a Triple when my drive was errant maybe 10 yards off the fairway left, but couldn't find the ball. Then PW was short, green side and putting were terrible! Second hole was a Par 3 and flew the green with my 8I which surprised me and the start to find that my carry had increased again. Didn't trust it to begin with and caused some issues through the front nine.

First round with CP2's and decided to put 3 wraps of painters tape throughout the set. Didn't use gloves and felt really in control of the clubs (for the most part). Also first round with the DG's instead of the KBS's. Felt really good and probably a combination of the grips/wraps, shafts, and swing felt good most of the time.

Was -2 on the back nine for most of it and my penalty on this side came on a Par 3 Hole 8. Had an errant tee shot with my 4I, grabbed another ball and put the next shot 3 feet from the hole. For a bogey, it felt pretty good!

Kang made it a point to remind me where I was at on the 18th tee box and to get into my head as much as possible. I did feel the pressure and appreciated it buddy. Nothing like what's happening in July, but really did a number in my head!

Sorry for the ramble (trust me, it was short...ha), but this is my PB for this year!

Had a great time yesterday with Kang and my GF! Was fun to watch her on a tough course and I think she did great!

Was a tale of two nines for me and was the first time playing this combination at Fox Meadow. We played the Links/Canyon combo and could tell I've never played the Links before as that was the woe of the tale. Not so much the course itself, stupid mistakes. First time out playing with the Bio Cell/D+ combo Kang is letting me use (thanks buddy)!
78.png

Started off the round with a Triple when my drive was errant maybe 10 yards off the fairway left, but couldn't find the ball. Then PW was short, green side and putting were terrible! Second hole was a Par 3 and flew the green with my 8I which surprised me and the start to find that my carry had increased again. Didn't trust it to begin with and caused some issues through the front nine.

First round with CP2's and decided to put 3 wraps of painters tape throughout the set. Didn't use gloves and felt really in control of the clubs (for the most part). Also first round with the DG's instead of the KBS's. Felt really good and probably a combination of the grips/wraps, shafts, and swing felt good most of the time.

Was -2 on the back nine for most of it and my penalty on this side came on a Par 3 Hole 8. Had an errant tee shot with my 4I, grabbed another ball and put the next shot 3 feet from the hole. For a bogey, it felt pretty good!

Kang made it a point to remind me where I was at on the 18th tee box and to get into my head as much as possible. I did feel the pressure and appreciated it buddy. Nothing like what's happening in July, but really did a number in my head!

Sorry for the ramble (trust me, it was short...ha), but this is my PB for this year!

I wanted to say something to you after 4 on the back 9 but I let you be in your groove. It was fun watching. I made sure to tell you on 18 to give you some pressure. the way you went from hitting driver to 7i back to driver off the tee then crush it 50 yd in front of the green in the middle of the fw was great. Had a blast and didnt even realize how slow the round was (5.5 hrs) waiting on the group ahead all day!

Congrats to Jesse and Doug on new PB's. Nice going guys, heading in the right direction for sure.

Oh yea, hello Bertha.

Nice freakin round Jesse!! Cap'll be dropping in a hurry if you keep this up.

O'neill round 1 5-4-14.jpg
O'neill round 2 5-4-14.jpg

Well, consistent at least.

Some solid rounds out there!

44/41 for a 85
I seemed to just push everything today. Bright spot was I played the par 5's in 1 under. Made a bunch of bogeys other wise.

Back to work tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done PB's. Some really good numbers being put up all over the place. Seems like the season is finally upon us!

JM

43/43 = 86. Overall I am actually pretty happy with that score. My putting was awful today and it accounted for 37 of those strokes including 5 three jacks. I could never get the speed down and the pin placements were killers. I know the putting will come around and if it was in form I would have likely shot a sub 80 round today.

45/40..85

Wind ate me up, couldn't capitalize early on short approach shots. Iron and partial wedge swings just a little off. Greens were beat up so couldn't get anything to drop, was bouncing off line.

Gonna see about mid week lesson to get me fixed up.

Drove the ball as good as I have in quite some time though.

41/48, 4/13 fir, 3/18 gir, and 33 putts.
I'm not sure what happened to my driver, I hit 4 out of the first 5 fairways and then didn't hit another one all day. The back 9 at Greenview is especially punishing on wayward tee shots, and it tore me up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back