40/37- 77

Eagle and 3 birds bailed me out today.

What's an eagle?

I got a hole in one recently....does that count? Haha

Nice shooting buddy!

What's an eagle?

I got a hole in one recently....does that count? Haha

Nice shooting buddy!

Haha, I went I think 2 years without one and then two in the last two weeks. Stupid game.

74 +2. Played yesterday at Sky Valley Country Club. It was fun course with some great mountain views. Only managed one par on the front 9 on my way to a +4 40 but chipped in for a birdie from just off the green and drained a long birdie on another. I played better on the back with a -2 34. Chipped in for an eagle on 16 from about 10 yards.

74 +2. Played yesterday at Sky Valley Country Club. It was fun course with some great mountain views. Only managed one par on the front 9 on my way to a +4 40 but chipped in for a birdie from just off the green and drained a long birdie on another. I played better on the back with a -2 34. Chipped in for an eagle on 16 from about 10 yards.

EEEEEEAAAAAGLE!

Way to go dude! Nice round!

EEEEEEAAAAAGLE!

Way to go dude! Nice round!

Thanks, man. Nice playing to you too!

I was struggling to find the fairway on the front nine and had to punch out on a few holes and found the lateral hazard off the tee both par 5s. Got the driver to cooperate on the back and it made life much easier.

An UGLY 94. I hit some UGLY shots on the first 6 holes, just couldn't do ANYTHING. I played 7-10 pretty well, but I just kept missing opportunities from there, through most of the back. Then the last 3 holes greatly resembled the first 6. It was just an ugly ugly round.

It didn't help that the pin placements were the most ridiculous I've ever seen.

84 from the tips (43/41) which is my best so far at the club I joined this summer. That included 2 birdies, which was awesome. Great day!

Shot a 100+ today. Driver was awesome and they were long. But I have just lost my feel with my irons. I have picked up a nasty hooked and when i try to open the face i usually get a nasty topped shanked to the right. The other night i played a short course and was just driver wedge and shot a 44. I think my swing stayed back in the summer season.

Shot an 84 today. I guess I'm happy with it considering the course was a mud fest and I played it at 6700 yards.

Tough day, I hit a lot of bad, bad shots today and on top of that the greens were treacherous to the point that everyone shot a lot higher score than usual. I'm getting it out of my system and will be ready in Valdosta! 91 (45,46) :banghead:

34/35=69(-2), 3 birdies and 1 bogie. A lot of birdie chances but recently cored and sanded greens made putting difficult. Hit a ton of good shots and some not so great, lol. Inside of 80 yards I was on fire today.

45/38, 83 @ the Breakers Ocean course with jhstew1. We finished all square in our match and I got a "few" shots lol. Here's a pic of #18 green.

449de3d1f5206b445b27eae5cb1411d9.jpg

45/38, 83 @ the Breakers Ocean course with jhstew1. We finished all square in our match and I got a "few" shots lol. Here's a pic of #18 green.

449de3d1f5206b445b27eae5cb1411d9.jpg

Oh man, I love that little course. You'd think it'd be a cakewalk based on the scorecard but then you walk off that 18th wondering what just happened, and did I accidentally hit one of those cars parked parallel to one of the holes

Oh man, I love that little course. You'd think it'd be a cakewalk based on the scorecard but then you walk off that 18th wondering what just happened, and did I accidentally hit one of those cars parked parallel to one of the holes
It's a tight course but always in perfect shape.

I had a slow start today but got it going on the back. Shot 80 (42,38). Even had a good look at eagle but just missed my putt.

Tough day, I hit a lot of bad, bad shots today and on top of that the greens were treacherous to the point that everyone shot a lot higher score than usual. I'm getting it out of my system and will be ready in Valdosta! 91 (45,46) :banghead:

Exact same score I had buddy. 45/46 and one of my issues was really poor driving on the front nine and two many three putts on both sides. The good thing is I figures out my driver on the back and hit every fairway. The greens were too fast for my liking today.

I had a slow start today but got it going on the back. Shot 80 (42,38). Even had a good look at eagle but just missed my putt.

KellyBo hit it close on the par 5 17th hole and barely missed her eagle putt. She was firing on all cylinders on the back side! :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back