What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a ho hum 83. I'm OK with it after starting double triple on the first two holes. My ball striking was better than usual once I found a groove on 3.

Shot an 81 at St John 's country club in St augustine today from the blues. Pretty good course. The greens for like glass but rolled sooo smooth. Lipped out a few puts ( cups were mean) and put on in the drink. I'm still pleased with my score though and had a blast at an awsome course.

Rained out after 9 today. Shot a solid 37. Pretty windy and played in light, steady rain over the last 2 holes.

I shot a 79 off our blue tees yesterday, only my second time in the 70's off the blues. And today at another course I shot a very depressing 89, driving off the tee was good but chipping and putting let me down big time.

82, 30 putts, 8 greens, 6 fairways, 3 birds, 2 doubles, no triples or anything worse. quite happy with that.

Played in a scramble yesterday in Myrtle and we shot 17 under, we lost by 1 but playe really well. The highlight was having Sean Fister hit a drive for us on a 500 yd par 5, we had 130 left lol, that guy flat out kills a ball.

91. :banghead:

87 with three doubles. It was cold and windy as heck. I'll take it!!

Shot an 83 today at Scothurst GC with Bullitt(Rich). Played pretty good overall just had a few hole that got the better of me. Still a solid round all over. Really enjoying these Apex irons, they are just so much more forgiving and accurate than my old Ping's

40-40, 80 at TPC Sawgrass Dye's Valley Course.

Walked 27 today in the cold (for South GA - upper 40's), wet and windy conditions and was 6 over. Was in a couple of month slump until December but have been playing well the past few weeks.

43-42/85

Minimized blow up holes but short game was average at best. Putted decently. New to me course, no complaints!

87 with three doubles. It was cold and windy as heck. I'll take it!!

Dayuuum dude you played golf in this windy cold weather today :bulgy-eyes:. An 87 is more like a 77 at least. Good round buddy :clapp:

Walked 27 today in the cold (for South GA - upper 40's), wet and windy conditions and was 6 over. Was in a couple of month slump until December but have been playing well the past few weeks.

Sox, I don't know you yet but you're crazy as a drunk hoot owl too for getting out in that stuff. You boys are tough! 6 over for 27 holes is awesome in those conditions. Heck I walked my dog three miles today in that stuff and when we were heading into the wind, I had to lean forward a bit to keep from blowing over :D You young bucks are going to golf when the sun shines. Cold weather don't mean nothing to you boys :shock:

Played my first round in a few weeks. Shot a respectable 44/41 - 85 playing with Nate and Cookie. Had a great time on a nice course. Hope we can get out there again this spring.

Those are solid scores today. Well done guys!!

Picked up a pair of s56's last night and swing them for the first time. Swapped over from cavity to blades. Shot a 104 at Castle Oaks up in Ione, CA. Driver was a bit rough but loved the new irons.

Winter golf at its best, the temp never made it to 40 with a little breeze and very wet conditions. It wasn't the conditions though usually weather doesn't bother me, I had some bad misses, really bad misses? Dunno???? Anyway, 86 (44, 42)

played yesterday and struggled with every aspect of the game. Hadn't played for 3 weeks, but it was frustrating. I just couldn't seem to put two good shots together. Went 46/43 for an 89 and it would have been worse if I hadn't made a bunch of 10-footers.

89 today, after not playing for 3 weeks I'm not too mad. Drove the ball well but putted terribly. The Seemore event can come soon enough

89 for me as well today. Struck the ball well but had no feel with chips and putts

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Traveling this week... stopped over at my brothers and played twice around a challenging 9 hole executive course for a 66 on a Par 58. I can think of only one other time I hit 15 GIR. Oh happy day.

Pico Rivera Golf Club... So. California.

Shot a 90 today, 46/44. Quite pleased considering that included one 8 and another triple bogey on a devil of a par 3. Putting felt a lot better than previous rounds today.

Shot 90 at the UGA course yesterday from the Silver tees. (~6400 yds) First time I've teed it up in about 3 weeks. Didn't drive it well, but scrambled to control the big numbers. Irons were very inconsistent, but inside 100 yards and putting was solid. Really need to work on my grip, I'm closing the face at address and I know that's causing some problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back