What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
78 yesterday. I shoot mid to upper 70's but this time I'm not happy with the 78. I played in this charity fund raising tournament for senior citizen something. (I just go to play, sorry I don't remember the cause) We played from a hybrid set of ladies/senior tees. I've played the course many times from the blues 6,700 yards and suddenly it was cut down to about 5900 yards. Naturally I was licking my lips and started strong, Birdie-par-eagle on the first 3 holes. The 3rd hole, normally a long par 5 over a river, suddenly was Driver-9 iron- lucky 20 ft putt for eagle. What ended up hurting me was the over agressivness with the shorter holes. 5-6 holes that were tricky short par 4's usually, became long par 3s and a few errant drives ended up hurting my round. I played 13 holes 5 under par and the other 5 holes 11 over (three triples and 2 bogeys)

75...par was 61 though :( I had the place to myself though so that was awesome.

Oh the yellow e6 is an incredible ball for night golf

Played Butterfield Trail today. 43-40-83 overall pretty pleased with the round. Weather was great (60s). Here are the stats: 12/14 fairways, 9/18 greens, 2/6 up & downs, and a whopping 34 putts. Had two dreadful 3-putts...absolutely hate those.

Played Butterfield Trail today. 43-40-83 overall pretty pleased with the round. Weather was great (60s). Here are the stats: 12/14 fairways, 9/18 greens, 2/6 up & downs, and a whopping 34 putts. Had two dreadful 3-putts...absolutely hate those.

Nice round.

Shot 94 .It was around 39* and me and my friend were the only people on the course.Everyone else must be smarter than us!:laughing:

I was fading all day long. I never fade my shots especially irons. And then after the game, went to driving range, realized my grip was too tight. I should hit range before the game from now on, not AFTER the game, hehe. And also, my drives were blooning (rising ball) and dropped dead. There were no wind. I should try a high kick shafted driver next time. Wonder my swing gotten changed during off-season... Heron Lakes Great Blue was still too wet! Lost 5 balls, three to the lake, two plugged somewhere in the fairway. I hate muddy course! Shot 18, yuck!!

Played simulator golf for the first time. Shot 91 on PGA West. The simulator was pretty bizarre and awful.

75...par was 61 though :( I had the place to myself though so that was awesome.

Oh the yellow e6 is an incredible ball for night golf

did you replace all your divots?

shot 9 over thru 9
bogey golf with 2 doubles 2 pars and the rest bogeys
it was ridiculously cold
i did manage to fly a par3 green with my 5 iron... i thought i was supposed to club up when its cold? guess i hit it like bryan too pure
the greens were like concrete hahaha
couldnt get a tee in the ground so i was hitting 4w's off the teebox
putting sucked... shoulda had 2 birdies but they came up 2 revs short

I played at a super nice course yesterday called Pumpkin Ridge. I shot an 84. The course was beautiful, but it was water logged. I had many a fat shot. But it was so worth it, as it was a beautiful day and the course was beautiful. I can't wait to play here again when it is drier.

Didn't get out to play today, but I did get to go play on a simulator. First time I've hit a ball since November. Played for an hour which was 12 holes.

Shot an 87 today at Talega in San Clemente, Ca. Shot 41 on the front and then started off the back with a triple. Ugh!

Forgot to update my round from playing with Team Sligo at Windermere CC on Saturday.

Front 9 I shot 42 I think. It was cold and windy and if I could have hit my wedges (normally pretty solid), it would have been closer to a 38. 3 times I hit them thin on approaches and left myself with tough up and downs that I didn't convert. One double on the front and no birdies.

Back 9 we mixed it up and played teams including the last 4 holes we played best ball. I was terrible. Missed almost every tee shot and it was a nightmare. But in the end, its always great to play with those guys. We had a blast laughing out there.

44/45
wayy too many doubles today but at least i didnt have any tin cup holes
all my clubs were treating me well today
lost 2 balls... one just vanished into thin air... the other was just an outright duff after waiting a long time for the green to clear
found 2 traps
there seemed to be alot of 2's today hahaha

In Mesa visiting my mother in-law, 74 Sunday @ Superstition Springs and
72 today, 7 birdies total, winter putting work really paid off, 57 total putts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I find trash in my front yard again, I just might shoot a neighbor. :alien:

if I find trash in my front yard again, I just might shoot a neighbor. :alien:

nice shootin tex... hahaha

45/47 for me today
i decided to walk the course since it was cart path only
and i played from the tips since i was the only one there
7200 yards is no joke and i played every single yard of it
i think the walking killed my score cuz my swing got worse and worse as the day went on
ive noticed some of my pure shots from the tips ended up in the same places my duffs from the middle tees go so i was in familiar places most of the time

ive come to the conclusion that when i was younger and broker... walking the course was the only option
now that im older and can afford a cart... screw walking... my feet and knees are aching hahaha

50/44/43
didnt play the tips today played 2 tees up
the front 9 spanked me and made me its gimp
i found every hazard and trap on the front
finally settled in after #8 and started to hit some frikken shots
played the back twice and had a much better time
just missed 3 birdie putts by a hair

45/43
today was a strange round
im still birdie free so far this year no matter how close i stick my approach shots
i had some epic shots into some greens only to frikken 3 putt
then i would duff my way onto other greens and 20 ft one putt
pure one shot duff 2
thats how the whole day went

1st time out since 1st of Nov. shot a 96, oh well, chipping really killed me. A couple of times think I hit my 60* farther than my driver. lol

1st time out since 1st of Nov. shot a 96, oh well, chipping really killed me. A couple of times think I hit my 60* farther than my driver. lol

nice buddy, you kept it under 100. thats good for the first time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back