What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played AMAZING today. I shot 67(-4) and that's after bogies on 16 and 18. I was on with all aspects and if it weren't for some nerves coming down the stretch, it would have been my career round. I pulled both fairway shots on 16 and 18 from short range(90 and 130 yards) after getting a bit cute.

Great round, and I'm pumped for my Men's Club event Saturday.

As a side note, the new 910D2 was a beast. Spending 3 hours tuning it and selecting the right shaft at the PGA SS was so worth it. I hit it to places I've NEVER been before. I think if the driver can work even close to this good consistently, I'll have some special rounds ahead.

I played AMAZING today. I shot 67(-4) and that's after bogies on 16 and 18. I was on with all aspects and if it weren't for some nerves coming down the stretch, it would have been my career round. I pulled both fairway shots on 16 and 18 from short range(90 and 130 yards) after getting a bit cute.

Great round, and I'm pumped for my Men's Club event Saturday.

As a side note, the new 910D2 was a beast. Spending 3 hours tuning it and selecting the right shaft at the PGA SS was so worth it. I hit it to places I've NEVER been before. I think if the driver can work even close to this good consistently, I'll have some special rounds ahead.

Wow man that is great! Good luck on saturday.

Shot a 41 at Grand Cypress North course.
It was a rough 41 though. Scrambling, no real noteworthy shots, just one of those rounds. 5 bogeys and 4 pars.

Shot a 41 at Grand Cypress North course.
It was a rough 41 though. Scrambling, no real noteworthy shots, just one of those rounds. 5 bogeys and 4 pars.
But on the up side you were done in an hour and six minutes!

83 today with a triple and 2 doubles. 1 birdie from knocking a 99 knock down PW to about a foot.

82 today which is the best I have shot since the back flared up again 2 weeks ago. Hit 11 FW's and used 33 putts, missed way too many GIR's to shoot any better. I had fun so all in all I call that a good day.

DawgDaddy that is what I shot today! I started out with a snowman 8 on the par 5 first hole and was not too happy. Make a few pars & bogies until # 8. I birdie 8 & 9 for an even 40. I shot 42 on the back for my 82 for the day. I actually had 3 birdies for the day so a couple of blow up holes took me out of the 70's :at-wits-end:

Shot 43,36 for a 79. No birdies and too pentaly shots to count on the front nine. Drove the first green, 3 putt and off and running. Still getting used to Maranello 880.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 83 at Healy Point today which is 5 strokes better than I shot there yesterday. My putting was terrible but I was very pleased with my ball striking. Making good progress with the iron shots which used to be my weakness.

Shot and 80 today, but it could have been even better. 3 jacked the last green from 30 feet, including a full ring around lip out for 79 from 6 feet. ugh.
11 FW, 8 GIR, 34 putts, 80 total (38/42). Good thing I was hot on the front, cuz i went biride, double bogey, biride, par to end out the front 9... :D

88 - not good. My driver is on its way out as is my 49*- but on a positive note my search for a 3 wood has ended with the k15!

We are just spending the day relaxing. We'll play again on Sunday when the temps are lower. It's close to 110 HI again today.

80ish (matchplay) was a great match today, I was being given two shots but it was effectively no handicaps. I eventually won it on the 20th. Nerves definitely got to my opponent more than me. I was two down with two to play and finished birdie par to take it to extra holes! Also took almost 5 hours due to being held up by a society on the course! Nightmare for the time, but we both played great so we didn't mind!

Shot 83 at Healy Point today which is 5 strokes better than I shot there yesterday. My putting was terrible but I was very pleased with my ball striking. Making good progress with the iron shots which used to be my weakness.

That is a really good round over there KellyBo, WTG!

80ish (matchplay) was a great match today, I was being given two shots but it was effectively no handicaps. I eventually won it on the 20th. Nerves definitely got to my opponent more than me. I was two down with two to play and finished birdie par to take it to extra holes! Also took almost 5 hours due to being held up by a society on the course! Nightmare for the time, but we both played great so we didn't mind!

Glad to hear you won. Always nice when both competitors play well. It's more fun to beat someone when they are at their best than when they aren't playing well.

That is a really good round over there KellyBo, WTG!

Thanks DD! It's the best I've shot out there. I shot a 102 there a few months ago. If your driver is misbehaving, you are punished big time. It was well behaved today thank goodness.

Good job on your 82! Hope your back is a lot better (obviously it is).

82 today which is the best I have shot since the back flared up again 2 weeks ago. Hit 11 FW's and used 33 putts, missed way too many GIR's to shoot any better. I had fun so all in all I call that a good day.

DawgDaddy that is what I shot today! I started out with a snowman 8 on the par 5 first hole and was not too happy. Make a few pars & bogies until # 8. I birdie 8 & 9 for an even 40. I shot 42 on the back for my 82 for the day. I actually had 3 birdies for the day so a couple of blow up holes took me out of the 70's :at-wits-end:

Good scores ALL.
I guess the weedeater and mowers won at my house today but tomorrow, back at it.

Played 36. Shot 92-90 only needed par on the last hole to break 90 and I doubled it, still only shot 7 over that back 9

I now tap while I talk

Went out in 38 this afternoon and thought THIS IS THE DAY!!!

Came home in 45! ARRRRRRGH!

Went out in 38 this afternoon and thought THIS IS THE DAY!!!

Came home in 45! ARRRRRRGH!

Great front TBT, and actually a really nice score overall. Keep on keeping on, it will get better I promise.

3rd time playing... shot 96 on a par 62. Only thing that went well for me were my approach shots with my sand wedge. Everything else was garbage. Lost 5 balls in the water.

My shot of the day was a 25 foot putt to save par

Tell me about it.
I played a new-to-me course today with sliiicckk greens and put up a 44 front.
Then there was the turn. I don't know what happened, never do, but the wheels came off quick. I ended up 44-50.
:beat-up:
Such high hopes on 9...such a struggle by 18.

Went back to get my revenge on this course today. Started with a par and got 3 more before the turn. ended up at 42. I was ready for the back this time and had a couple more pars, and a blow-up hole :angry: and went 44. So a decent 86 and my sanity back.
It was sure hot though. Yuck.

Went back to get my revenge on this course today. Started with a par and got 3 more before the turn. ended up at 42. I was ready for the back this time and had a couple more pars, and a blow-up hole :angry: and went 44. So a decent 86 and my sanity back.
It was sure hot though. Yuck.

That's a hopping good score there T0AD :blob:

I shot an 80 today. 39 and 41. I was striking the ball really well. I blew up on 2 holes, cost me my best score ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back