What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually got off of work today and played. Shot my best round out of the last couple of years 46/47 93. Woohoo!

Tapatalk

What a day.....

First 9 - 47
Second 9 - 41 (missed birdie putts within 7 feet on 10 & 11)

Came back to clubhouse and had 4 drinks (vodka) and we decide to play another 9.

Third 9 - 38 (birdied 8 & 9). 11 foot putt for eagle barely missed on 9.

Tappin' from my iPad!

What a day.....

First 9 - 47

Came back to clubhouse and had 4 drinks (vodka) and we decide to play another 9.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's a good day Cookie! Nice improvement!

Actually got off of work today and played. Shot my best round out of the last couple of years 46/47 93. Woohoo!
Congrats on the fine round!

What a day.....

First 9 - 47

So just lose the scorecard from the first nine! hehehe

Thanks guys!! What scorecard? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Smalls. I'm trying to get better.

Played Eagle Dunes this morning ... 40/40. Could not putt worth a darn. Hit a driver off the fairway 230 to the green though ... that made the day.

My dad and I played best ball for fun today. We shot a 64 between the two of us. It was a lot of fun.

83 yesterday 86 today, Bad decisions and not playing within myself. I SUCK and am presently angry at myself !!! I'll get over it.

I shot a 74 today from our white tees. I had four birdies and struck the ball very solid. I was proud of my round to say the least but since it was a home course round it does not carry the same clout as could have :0(.

Shoot, I don't care where it is, 74 is good! Nice round!!

It was a strange day for me. I walked in the Veteran's day parade yesterday so the knees were really sore and stiff today, maybe the pavement? The course was windy but pretty nice, shorts/short sleeves. Strange day because I was missing little wedge shots of every length. That is usually a strength but today I was awful. Two birdies though, one on the number one handicap hole, #8, and one on the hardest hole on the course, #12. Twelve got me a skin so the day wasn't a total bomb. 84 (42,42)

I shot a 74 today from our white tees. I had four birdies and struck the ball very solid. I was proud of my round to say the least but since it was a home course round it does not carry the same clout as could have :0(.

lol, nice round buddy, that is stout on any course.

Shoot, I don't care where it is, 74 is good! Nice round!!

It was a strange day for me. I walked in the Veteran's day parade yesterday so the knees were really sore and stiff today, maybe the pavement? The course was windy but pretty nice, shorts/short sleeves. Strange day because I was missing little wedge shots of every length. That is usually a strength but today I was awful. Two birdies though, one on the number one handicap hole, #8, and one on the hardest hole on the course, #12. Twelve got me a skin so the day wasn't a total bomb. 84 (42,42)

84 is not a bad score lefty, I am surprised that you missed a lot of wedges as I have seen you in action and you have a great short game. Hope the knees feel better soon buddy.

88 today at Glenmaura National, could have and should have been about 5 shots lower :(

Tapatalk

Congrats on the low round Frank, wtg buddy.

82 today. 41 on the front and 41 on the back. Very windy in DFW these days.

25 mph winds all day yesterday

shot 84, with 2 birdies

Didnt drive the ball real well, but made some decent putts and scrambled well

Played at Gordon Lakes at Fort Gordon in Augusta today with Slammin' Sam and omikey. I was pretty pleased with my score as I could not get off a tee today at all and hit very few long fairway shots very solid either. Awful day with the driver and not any better with the 3 wood. Shot an 83 on a course I had never played and did not lose a ball, I actually played the par 3s even, I bogied one and birdied one. I thought I have played them in one over but when I added up my scorecard I had forgotten the birdie, how do you do that? I played the par 5s in one over, so you can tell the par 4s really cleaned my clock today. I only used 30 putts on some of the fastest most contoured greens I have played in quite a while. Very pleased with the putter and clubs from 140 in, not much else to hang my hat on score wise.
It was a beautiful day and my playing partners were a blast to make the round with. Looking forward to teeing it up with each of them again.

Played at Gordon Lakes at Fort Gordon in Augusta today with Slammin' Sam and omikey. I was pretty pleased with my score as I could not get off a tee today at all and hit very few long fairway shots very solid either. Awful day with the driver and not any better with the 3 wood. Shot an 83 on a course I had never played and did not lose a ball, I actually played the par 3s even, I bogied one and birdied one. I thought I have played them in one over but when I added up my scorecard I had forgotten the birdie, how do you do that? I played the par 5s in one over, so you can tell the par 4s really cleaned my clock today. I only used 30 putts on some of the fastest most contoured greens I have played in quite a while. Very pleased with the putter and clubs from 140 in, not much else to hang my hat on score wise.
It was a beautiful day and my playing partners were a blast to make the round with. Looking forward to teeing it up with each of them again.

Good round Dawg and on a new track even better! I was a member of Gordon Lakes for about three years when I worked at Ft Gordon. It was a tough track back then and I am sure it still is now.

Good round Dawg and on a new track even better! I was a member of Gordon Lakes for about three years when I worked at Ft Gordon. It was a tough track back then and I am sure it still is now.

Yep it is tough, I just had a really good putting day that could have been awesome, I have 4 putts that either caught the lip or just slid by. Really concerned about the driver though. I had been hitting it really well for the past month or so. Now it is just awful.

Yep it is tough, I just had a really good putting day that could have been awesome, I have 4 putts that either caught the lip or just slid by. Really concerned about the driver though. I had been hitting it really well for the past month or so. Now it is just awful.

You need a 910 brother :D

Went out for 9 holes for the first time in two and a half weeks. I wasn't expecting a GREAT number because of not playing for a couple weeks, but I expected something decent because I had been hitting the ball better than I had all year after my last couple of rounds. It was right around 60 degrees, wind was blowing pretty good, but still managed a 2-over 38! I hit some great shots and even finished with 13 putts which surprised me as well! I had been swinging the putter in the house trying to work on my stroke a little, and it seemed to carry over to the course pretty well. I made a couple 15-footers throughout the 9 holes, one of them was a pretty big breaker.

Went out for 9 holes for the first time in two and a half weeks. I wasn't expecting a GREAT number because of not playing for a couple weeks, but I expected something decent because I had been hitting the ball better than I had all year after my last couple of rounds. It was right around 60 degrees, wind was blowing pretty good, but still managed a 2-over 38! I hit some great shots and even finished with 13 putts which surprised me as well! I had been swinging the putter in the house trying to work on my stroke a little, and it seemed to carry over to the course pretty well. I made a couple 15-footers throughout the 9 holes, one of them was a pretty big breaker.

Nice round INg, very nice.

A 41 today. Had my first double and three putt in a long time on the fifth. But I parred the last 3 so that helped. Average day, but I feel like my putting is right on the verge of turing for the much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back