What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot 39-39 78 another good round that was very consistent. Still had two 3 putts but made a lot of good putts including lipping out 3 birdie putts.

39 today. #1 hole continues to eat my lunch, beautiful drive & nice 3w with a pitiful pitch and put for bogy. Par from there until #8 and double with a fricking 4 putt? I slapped two at the hole from less than a foot, haha

Tap,Tap,Tap

I shot a 45/45 today. The driver was a frustration for me today, only because it was showing serious signs of improvement, but was super inconsistent. Approximately 1/3 was a long straight drive. The problem is 1/3 were fades and 1/3 were pulls. So I never had any clue where to aim. It was promising, I think I'm really close to getting it right, but it was hard to score well when I was spraying the driver. I hit my irons pretty well, I was pulling them by about 5 yards, which is no big deal except due to pushing/fading them for so long, I subconsciously aim about 5-10 yards right of the pin, so I was landing left of the green a lot. I had a triple on each nine, which obviously really hurt.

I feel like I'm not making any progress in my game, because my good days aren't getting much better, but then I realized that at this point a bad round for me is a 94. I haven't had a round where I put everything together lately, but I know when I do, I'm going to be pushing 80. Before I seemed to have a few rounds where everything clicked and I was able to shoot in the mid to low 80's, but then I would be in the high 90's for a couple rounds before doing it again. At this point I am consisting between 88-94, and I can go out and feel like I didn't play well and shoot a 90, so progress is being made, even if its hard to see.

Actually got to play 9 holes today after work. I hadn't picked up a golf club in over 2 weeks so I wasn't expecting a whole lot from my game, but I played pretty well and shot a 41 which considering the conditions and the lack of playing lately I was very happy with my game.

need to get used to my new driver and putter

i played golf at both clubs today,a full round at killin and 6 holes at callander.

i was +6 for the round at killin and i was happy with that because i played terrible,my ball striking was poor and i lost a ball on 4 with a german tank......i had 2 of them on sunday aswell.from nowhere,i've been striking it really well then bang!!!!

at callander i struck it perfect with the irons,like night and day.so lets hope its back and those german tanks are away somewhere else.

39 today (par 35)
4 bogeys
5 pars
16 putts

Shot a 90 today. Lost a few balls in the leaves. 29 putts (had a few off the green putts).

Shot a 90 today. Lost a few balls in the leaves. 29 putts (had a few off the green putts).

That handicap is coming on down :clapp:

Nice round with multiple lost balls, wtg Smallie.

Went +6 thru 6 holes today. It was weird because I actually hit the ball well and my putting was spot-on. I missed none of my putts by more than an inch or so and many burned edges. I'm feeling confident with the flat stick fellas!

Hang in there Damaikis, they will begin to fall. All you can do is put the good stroke on the ball, keep rolling 'em good.

today was not good
at least i didnt lose any balls

41/42

Played my new driver and f#@k me, its long! Gained about 40 metres off the tee. Hit one high cut that went 280m and probably would have gone further but it got caught up in the rough at the end of the fairway.

Only one double bogey today.

79 today, started out double bogey, bogey for the round. So I was very happy to have shot in the 70's. Used only 30 putts but that was because I only hit 33% GIR, pretty windy, gusts to 20+ mph. Not good on the GIR when I hit 71.4% of the fairways. I still attribute it to the wind. Only made one of a handful of makeable birdie putts, but still putted very well 3 putted once and one putted 8 times, it pays to get up and down for sure.

Nice scoring DD - especially considering the rough start and the wind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I shot a 78. Yesterday I played 9 yesterday and shot a 37. End of season playing well. heehee.

I shot a 78. Yesterday I played 9 yesterday and shot a 37. End of season playing well. heehee.
Nice shooting Sean.

Nice scoring DD - especially considering the rough start and the wind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

TY cookie, it was a satisfying round considering everything.

79 today, started out double bogey, bogey for the round. So I was very happy to have shot in the 70's. Used only 30 putts but that was because I only hit 33% GIR, pretty windy, gusts to 20+ mph. Not good on the GIR when I hit 71.4% of the fairways. I still attribute it to the wind. Only made one of a handful of makeable birdie putts, but still putted very well 3 putted once and one putted 8 times, it pays to get up and down for sure.
Nice round DD...way to hang in there! Been really windy up Boston way too. What's up with all the wind?

i played today and figured alot of things out... guess you can call it a 36 hole practice round
1st 9 was the definition of insanity
2nd 9 was an eye opener when i started drastically tinkering with my swing
3rd 9 i finally hit some golf shots... on a short par3 134yrds i was pin high inside of a foot for a tap in birdie
4th 9 things just clicked and i was firing at everything
kinda sucks it took my 27 holes to "warm" up lol ugggh

Shot an 80 (40/40). 2 putted every hole no matter how close I put any shot/chip. The Ping putter didnt last more then a round lol

Shot an 80 (40/40). 2 putted every hole no matter how close I put any shot/chip. The Ping putter didnt last more then a round lol

That's a pretty good score all things considered. Get a belly putter. I used to be like that every round, but not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back