What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today had a 48 with 17 putts on the front, 42 14 putts on the back, 10 dbls, 4 bog's and 4 pars man the doubles kill you was 10 shots worse than 7/10 I'll get it back under 90 tomorrow.

42-36 =78

Doubled easy par 5 2nd hole followed by a few bogeys. Finally made a bird on #17 lol. Slacked this week, need to practice more.

35-33=68(-2under). Hit 14 GIRs and had 31putts. 3putted the 1st hole for a bogey and the 16th hole a par 5 for a Par. Birdied the 7th a par 5. Hit it just short and right of the green in 2 got up and down for Bird. Birdied the 10th which is a 350yd par 4 which i drove just short and chipped up to 2 ft for a tap in bird. the 13th hole is a 180 yard par 3 which i hit to about 2 feet with a 7iron. Then followed that up with a nice 3hybrid and 9iron shots on the par 4 14th to about 15ft and made the putt for back to back birdies. I'm about back to where i was when i quit playing 2 years ago. Found it relatively quick in just a month. Guess it just comes natural. BTW Taylormade Rescue is AMAZING. Ball flys off the club.

Nice little relaxed 9 hole with my parents this afternoon/evening..

1 birdie. 1 double. 7 pars. +1, 37. Pretty satisfied with my round, although I lipped two birdie putts that I wish I could have had back.. Oh well!

35-33=68(-2under). Hit 14 GIRs and had 31putts. 3putted the 1st hole for a bogey and the 16th hole a par 5 for a Par. Birdied the 7th a par 5. Hit it just short and right of the green in 2 got up and down for Bird. Birdied the 10th which is a 350yd par 4 which i drove just short and chipped up to 2 ft for a tap in bird. the 13th hole is a 180 yard par 3 which i hit to about 2 feet with a 7iron. Then followed that up with a nice 3hybrid and 9iron shots on the par 4 14th to about 15ft and made the putt for back to back birdies. I'm about back to where i was when i quit playing 2 years ago. Found it relatively quick in just a month. Guess it just comes natural. BTW Taylormade Rescue is AMAZING. Ball flys off the club.

wow great round UNC!

wow great round UNC!

Thanks. I'm just glad my game came around fast. Played 5 years HS golf and 1 year College golf and got burnt out in college and only played about 5 times in the past 2 years. My dad wanted me to play in the annual scramble tourney we always do so i started practicing and got hooked again. Been strong at it for about a month now and already back to under par. Going out again tomorrow morning to see if i can repeat it. As long as i stay around even par i'm happy.

who played today and acted like they were in the british open?

who played today and acted like they were in the british open?

where did you play?

what did you shoot?

Is there a new Morgan Cup sign-up going on that I don't know about?

I kid of course.

Merged.

New guy keeping you busy smalls :rofl:

Shot 87. Shot 44-43. Can really feel my game coming around

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Shot a 44 this morning. My short iron and chipping game was atrocious. This was my first round with my new flatstick. The driver and the putter were the only things working for me. Made a 60ft par putt from the fringe and made a bunch of other shorter putts. Even the putts I missed ha the right speed just a little off direction. Aside from the long par putt, nothing else was bery good today. Missed 3 fairways but in th primary cut so still had good plays from those positions. There is always next round..lol

Tap tap taparoo

Shot a 38-40, for a +6, 78. Had 9 bogeys, 3 birdies. I am stoked with the 78, but keep thinking about the 3 putt par I had on the Par 5 9th...

First round ever under 80. Have shot 80 on the dot for four consecutive rounds.

Tweaked a few things on my set up when hitting driver and was very consistent in hitting fairways. Went 12/14 FIR.

Hit my irons well and my short game was clicking, 33 putts.

Congrats on breaking 80 war eagle.

Shot 38 (+2) last night. Played pretty well but my short game had to save me a few times. Playing at least 9 this afternoon, which will be the 9th day in a row I have played at least 9 holes. Working at a golf course is great.

Shot a 92 about 8 strokes worse than the last few rounds. Nothing was really bad, but nothing was really good either. I probably should just start ball striking rather than overthinking every shot.........

Shot a 38-40, for a +6, 78. Had 9 bogeys, 3 birdies. I am stoked with the 78, but keep thinking about the 3 putt par I had on the Par 5 9th...

Tweaked a few things on my set up when hitting driver and was very consistent in hitting fairways. Went 12/14 FIR.

Hit my irons well and my short game was clicking, 33 putts.

Congrats on a very nice milestone w.e, way to go.

Proud of ya buddy and keep up the good work!

74 today following my 68.

the last 4 times out here are my scores, all have been only 9 holes so 2 full rounds,
37, 39, 42, 39

went out with the new sticks today carded a 78 ok for the way i was swinging ,short game was not there today, a lot of long putts

pretty damn good if that is the ugliest card youve ever had vince I would not be happy with it either but I have shot way worse.

I have been averaging 90, with my low round this year 84. 4 quads just hurts bad. I have had worse but not this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back