What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG took some pics on his iPhone but he's not here right now. We'll post a few later. I looked like a complete dork!

But you beat him right? Sounds like you had a lot of fun

Shot 87 yesterday while testing my Nike VR Pro Combo irons. Greens were crap as they were aerated within the last month so some unpredictable bounces. 32 putts but wedge game around the greens is easily costing me 8 strokes per round right now. Played from the whites:

East_Course_Scorecard.jpg

very nice round.

Good shooting Kelly, Gray has been cheating lately as we can all tell by his scores, so you have nothing to worry about. Once you get your new Adams hybrid clubs you will be beating him handily. All he has to do is put his ball in one bunker and 12-14 strokes later and a hand wedge you will have won.

Good shooting Kelly, Gray has been cheating lately as we can all tell by his scores, so you have nothing to worry about. Once you get your new Adams hybrid clubs you will be beating him handily. All he has to do is put his ball in one bunker and 12-14 strokes later and a hand wedge you will have won.

I didn't say he beat me today...in fact, I didn't say!

Hand wedge...hmm...I like it...I think I might put one in my bag :giggle:

Just finished the morning 18 of the Florida gathering and shot myself at little 78.

Kongfrontation

Fulfilled my bet w/OG today and played from the men's white tees and gold tees. Shot 43 from the white and then moved to the gold and shot 42 for a total of 85. I had a chance for an eagle on the last par 5 hole today. Missed an easy 5' putt after hitting a great 3 wood shot onto the green.

It wasn't my best ball striking day at all but I was proud that I hung with the guys. We had a lot of fun and OG kept laughing at me and my outfit all day.

Good shooting KB, I really don't see much (if any) difference in scores from the whites and golds at your course. Are your Adams irons getting to you Monday also?

Well, my goal for this year was to break 100 more than once. I just shot my 3rd sub 100 round, a 99. The better part was it was at the course I am a member of and have never shot better than a 105. I did this while losing 5 balls and fighting the SEVERE lefts the entire round.

Well, my goal for this year was to break 100 more than once. I just shot my 3rd sub 100 round, a 99. The better part was it was at the course I am a member of and have never shot better than a 105. I did this while losing 5 balls and fighting the SEVERE lefts the entire round.

Nice going Ryan, you must have really scrambled well and had a low putt count.

Yeah, I did. I took 31 putts, 10 one-putt holes. My Eidolon wedges helped me a great deal today. I hit 2 fairways the whole round, and those were on the back, and one was a wormburner than never got more than 5 feet or so off the ground from the tee.

A distressing 91 (net 75) in round 1 of the club championship. I actually got off to a promising start with a 41 on the front and then meltdown on the back triggered mostly by wild driving and stupid recovery attempts. I probably would've had a 45 on the back if I had taken my medicine after the errant drives.

42/40 = 82 gir 8

Shot 79 today, 39/40. I had: 1 double, 5 bogeys and 12 pars. No birds, but burned a lot of edges. I had no three putts which is a feat for me. The VR Pro Combos were great today.

Nice round JC, I still love the looks of those Nike's, they are sessy.

Shot 47 for 9 holes @ Buck Ridge in Markstay, ON. Coulda went solo, but 2 young dudes drove up to teebox. So, I asked 'em if they wanted to play together, since there was 3 guys in front of us. They gave me some entertainment with their super old clubs and being their 2nd time of the year. By the 4th, it was time to part ways. Cuaght up to the 3 in front of me, they let me thru and promptly went bogey, par, triple, triple on last 4 holes. This course is 40-45 mins from home. Laurentide had tourney going and Verner GC had one going too...Oh well, got some playtime in. Off to visit mom-in-law with my wife tomorrow. And will be remembering the brave souls, heroes, ordinary people of 9/11. Let only good spirits guide you.

Wow, perfect weather today! Golds, 72.2/137, walked. 42-39 81. It was a tough putting day, all the holes had some break right at the hole. Thirty-four putts with no three jacks but nothing was easy. Lots of guys were missing very short putts today including two misses inside ONE FOOT! And lots of misses inside 2 feet. I hope the guy cutting holes is in a better mood tomorrow. :D

Wow, perfect weather today! Golds, 72.2/137, walked. 42-39 81. It was a tough putting day, all the holes had some break right at the hole. Thirty-four putts with no three jacks but nothing was easy. Lots of guys were missing very short putts today including two misses inside ONE FOOT! And lots of misses inside 2 feet. I hope the guy cutting holes is in a better mood tomorrow. :D

Sounds like a good day to me Lefty, I went to the driving range this morning to work on the swing, and somehow I had left it at home, horrible day of ball striking. Putted for about 30 minutes and it was very good, then to the chipping and again I had left my short game at home. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

A distressing 91 (net 75) in round 1 of the club championship. I actually got off to a promising start with a 41 on the front and then meltdown on the back triggered mostly by wild driving and stupid recovery attempts. I probably would've had a 45 on the back if I had taken my medicine after the errant drives.

Snap - did exactly the same thing this morning as well mate, half decent front 9 (41 shots and 20 points). Then ruined it totally with a 46 back 9 and only 15 points :( Windy day in the UK and the back half of the course isnt as well covered, ended up knocking my tee shot OOB on the Par 3 17th which was seriously frustrating.

Went 40+44 today for a solid 84...not too shabby, could have been better but I had two 3 putts on the back nine:banghead:

One of them on our #1 handicap hole 487 yard par 4 that always plays into the wind (dont know how they do that), hit my driver to 242, then hit 3 wood to the front edge...hit a long chip that went past the pin and rolled down the slope to the back of the green and then 3 whacked for double!!

A tiring 85. Just everything is really going left to right on every shot with a rare straight shot. By the last few holes I was just pooped but still managed par double bogey. But the course right now is garbage so it's no surprise that my putting is lacking.

79 on a very tough course that I have never played before. I played pretty good. A great day overall.

Shot a 92 today with dirtydawg67. Just no consistency, need to get the putter going.

7 over today during another practice round using alignment aids with 2 lost balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back