What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck BA. Im playing tomorrow morning early myself.

Thanks!! I've been managing to keep the disaster holes out of the last couple rounds, of course the 2 birdies on the back nine helped as well!!

I really need to learn how to do that, those blow up double pars or worse are killing my scores.:beat-up:

I really need to learn how to do that, those blow up double pars or worse are killing my scores.:beat-up:

It is tough to do, you never know when that stray shot is going to pop up and you end up OB or in a hazard. But I found it starts by thinking the tee shots better(be it optimal placement or best club to hit) and keeping your head in it after a bad shot or two!!

I snuck in a twilight round today. I shot a 47 and a 48 for a 95 with 35 putts. I had a couple of snowmen, but played decent besides that. I had a ton of chances at birdies today but only walked away with 1.

Shot 79 today. Struggled on the front with a 41. Score was not as bad as I was playing. Then on the back got it together for a 38. Was putting lights out today with the STX Envision we are reviewing. Look for that review tomorrow.

Shot 79 today. Struggled on the front with a 41. Score was not as bad as I was playing. Then on the back got it together for a 38. Was putting lights out today with the STX Envision we are reviewing. Look for that review tomorrow.

Good swinging JB! I'm wondering if I get in the 90's just how in world will I ever get that to the 80's let along the 70's Ha!

Thanks BA. Give it time. You will get there.

Good for you JB you were only 9 shots off of what I predicted now about me and that 95 tomorrow...LOL.

79 this morning with a 40 on the front and 39 on the back. Struggled with the tee shot a little bit, but the rest of my game was working. Just could not capitlize and score.

112...but, I sunk a 25' chip out of the long grass for a par sooooo...I'll be back. Ha! I know where the first an biggest problem is...putting. I'm going to practice putting a gozillion balls this summer. I missed 3 easy pars and then missed bogey on one and missed double bogey on another.

Putting will take tons of strokes off your score BA. Check out our putter shoot out and read what the others had to say about different putters and technique.

will do and thanks! Uhh...where is it?

79 this morning with a 40 on the front and 39 on the back. Struggled with the tee shot a little bit, but the rest of my game was working. Just could not capitlize and score.

Well JB you had a 79 and I had a 94 today best overall score yet 49, 19 putts on front and 45, 18 putts on the back, so I was right on mine 9 shots wrong on yours. you gotta help me out JB LOL.

Great score JC. Those PUMA shoes must be working.

112...but, I sunk a 25' chip out of the long grass for a par sooooo...I'll be back. Ha! I know where the first an biggest problem is...putting. I'm going to practice putting a gozillion balls this summer. I missed 3 easy pars and then missed bogey on one and missed double bogey on another.

Not Bad BA maybe I shouldn't tell you I had a 94 today with 37 putts was 2 putting everything i'll still take it because it's the best I've ever done so far.:banana:

Congratulations on your PB jcuray!

I finally broke 100 again. MO, you shoulda come out, you'd have broken 90 today. I shot a 91 but there were four temporary greens because there was an issue with the mower (it was dripping oil onto the greens). Probably would have been closer to 95 or so. Hit 11 fairways (thanks Andy) and got out of two sand traps out of two within two putt range. (One was a bad shot that I was able to two putt from, but still hit the green; the other was a decent out within 15 feet). Putting was decent, 34 with no three putts. My best putt didn't count (on 18 I knew I could hit a better approach so I hit another ball - - - turns out I couldn't hit a better approach shot, it went all the way to the back of the green. But after two putting for bogey on the last hole (my first shot was short of the pin by 15 feet or so) I figured I might as well hit the other. Broke about two feet right into the hole. I stepped it off, it was 13 steps plus a little. Funny thing, I knew it was in halfway there, had my arm up just like Blair! hehe. Too bad it didn't count. Also too bad no one saw, as I played solo. Also played in 2:45.

If you leave now, you could make it for our tee time tomorrow morning.

Great score JC, you have been pretty consistent the last few times out. Personal bests are the shiznit. Hope I can keep it going as well!

Excellent chip Blue.

Nice round again JB.

a struggling 83 at Clear Creek. Didnt feel right all day with a club in my hand but was able to scramble some pars in and even won some $$$ with the one birdie i had!

Played Grrrreat in the words of Tony the Tiger!! I shot a 87 at Clear Creek and the one hole I had a skin opportunity with a birdie on 18 was snatched away as the other grouping covered it up with one of their players having a bird also. Today felt great!! I love the B330Rx ball and thank THP for the advice on trying out the Bridgestone balls!!

Honestly could have been a better round had a few Doubles but kept the blowup holes to a minimum!! I'm very pleased!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back