What did you shoot today?

[QUOTE="NateQUOTE]

Hooks...

74 on a par 72 with 69.3/115 rating from the white tees.

36/37 for a two over par 73 on the course that will be my place for my qualifier into the Utah State Senior Amateur tournament. If I can shave 3 strokes off of today’s score, I think I can qualify.

36/37 for a two over par 73 on the course that will be my place for my qualifier into the Utah State Senior Amateur tournament. If I can shave 3 strokes off of today’s score, I think I can qualify.

Hope that Super Rat keeps doing it's thang for you, sir!!! (y)

Shot 79 today with my 2nd eagle of the year. 2 double bogeys didn't help the cause but hard to argue.

two straight rounds under par.
One more, and I might even entertain the club championship next weekend.

Time to go big tomorrow. I was a few insanely close burned edges away from a 65 today. Whatever.

Time to go big tomorrow. I was a few insanely close burned edges away from a 65 today. Whatever.

Killing it! Nice rounds.

Dude.. That is so solid. Keep it up!

80B60ED7-83E1-4AFB-B75D-6C36DF2FC6D1.jpeg
Hole in one ☝️!!!!! 2nd ever. And on the same hole!

72 even par today with the hole in one. Had it to 3 under through 12, but leaked oil on the way in.

These are the stars of the day!

79919389-96A6-459A-8804-8CA7E0D86F01.jpeg

35/40, thought today was the day. Then got greedy and started aiming for pins and made stupid mistakes....ugg golf

79 (+7) Never played the course before and it was very windy

Managed 3 birdies in the comp

15/18 GIR and only 2 birdies. Putter has me shaking my head on almost every hole. A lot of them were short after playing a very fast course the day before. Highly disappointed should have been a very low round.
71 -1.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Storms rolled in this morning. Chose to take the day off as I played in the heat yesterday and Friday.

40-42. Chip in bird on 5 with the AW. Place was dead. The twosome ahead of us went off 20 minutes before we teed off. The perfect 4th of July round. Having not touched a club for 2 weeks i was eager to get back out. Great warmup translated to the round.

Played this course 2 weeks ago in a 1/2 Club wind. Yesterday it was a 2 1/2 Club wind. Hole 1 I hit the fairway each time. 2 weeks ago 119 PW. Yesterday 141 8iron. Had a really good time out there and am really liking how I’m playing, just wish I hit my hybrids better but oh well. Week off.

40/41=81 FIR 10 GIR 7 Putts 32 Couple of dumb penalties today but that's golf.

Back