What did you shoot today?

Even par, 2 bogies & 1 eagle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in my one man scramble today. Started off on fire with 4 consecutive birdies. I managed to finish at 5 under. I actually 3 putted from 4 feet. Ball was above the hole and first putt broke slightly left and due to the slope rolled 10 feet last. Second due to scramble putt broke slightly right and rolled 8 feet past. I barley tapped both putts. Oh well there is always next year.

92 with a birdie on front (almost aced) and birdie on back. Course haven’t played before this morning. Overall happy but definitely left some strokes to be wanting.

68 in a 2 man scramble. Couldnt make enough putts but we had a blast going into sudden death for third place, birdied the first to win. Soo much better than scorecard playoff

92 and won my first tournament! Led wire to wire!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

46/50 for a 95. I am having a hell of time with my driver and the rights for that last several rounds, need to get this fixed killing my game. This used to be one of my strong parts of my game.

36, 32 for a PB 68. 6 birdies, 4 in a row, to 2 bogeys.

36, 32 for a PB 68. 6 birdies, 4 in a row, to 2 bogeys.

Hell of a round Matthew. Congrats!

39 on a par 31 executive 9. Testing out the new HL4 7-aw irons. They were great.

My putting....well, I had 21 putts, so.......

39 on a par 31 executive 9. Testing out the new HL4 7-aw irons. They were great.

My putting....well, I had 21 putts, so.......

That’s fun. Glad you enjoyed them. They certainly launch easy, that’s for sure.

I am pretty excited that the irons gap with my HL4 ironwoods perfectly (3-6 iw, 7-aw irons) and carry almost exactly the same as my old irons, but feel amazing with the graphite shafts.

Personal best 93 today even though I forgot how to ship on a hole and took an 8 on a par 4. No birdies. I need to get more acuracy on my approach shots. Had several today where I had the distance right but missed the green right and a couple that were just short. I need to dial in the short game too and get closer to the pin on my chips. General trend today was coming up short and leaving me long for a par save putt. My general motion today on par 4 was drive, 2nd shot miss the green, chip onto the green, 2 putt for bogie. Tighten those up and they start turning into pars.

100. I birdied a par 5 on the front and went into the back with a 47. I was giving away strokes left and right by missing 3’-4’ putts. I probably lipped out 8 “gimmes” today plus my distance control has been nonexistent with my Spider the past couple months. The Spider is going straight to timeout when my Cleveland HB1 shows up this week.

78 this morning before football. Not the best ball striking day with the irons. Every drive went to the right. Couldn't make a putt. What a difference a week makes.

40/45-85 with 3 in the water on the back 9. Yikes! Yardage is 6.5k but wet & soggy conditions made it feel like 6.8k. That said; 3 in the water had nothing to do with soggy fairways.

A very brutal and humbling 94. Wind ate me up, but that is part of the game.

Thirteen (lost) golf balls. Brutality. If I was under 100 I'd be surprised.

Much needed really good round after a lot of recent struggles. 34 - 36 - 70 (-2). 4th under par round this year. 1 eagle, 2 birdies, 2 bogeys

Played Ko'Olau with a crappy set of rental clubs yesterday and shot 37-43 for an 80. Got a little squirrely off the tee on the back 9.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

0279fd9af5b6282aa8c8ef42f1e9fbcd.jpg

And to add insult to it, SlimJim32 outdrove me more than once by 100 yds

Shot 75 today (+3). Best of all, it was my first time playing this course, which is extremely long (2 par 5s over 600 yards) and this score is my best since coming back to golf 4 months ago, after a 5 year laid off (wrist surgery). It was also my first round with my Titleist T-200s, which were amazing!!!! Im loving them already for sure!

Back