What did you shoot today?

Typical double bogey start and 6 over after 6 before calming down for a 79. 1st time I've broken 80 in a month and I kicked off a 76 so my Hcp went back up to a double digit 10.

37/35 = 72 (E)
34/35 = 69 (-3)

Not a bad day for riff raff :ROFLMAO:

Terrible today :mad: only 25 points. It was tricky conditions but I was struggling with every club in the bag today.

What made it worse was my best mate who plays a couple of rounds a year scored 36 points.

Nah, played both at 65 today. Have a scramble tomorrow from that distance, should be fun!
Be sure to dress appropriately! There is a direct correlation between wardrobe and on-course performance.

Very lack luster 77 today. Pulled a back muscle on the lower right side and had a ton of trouble getting through the ball. Driving was ugly today.

On the positive side, the TaylorMade SIM 5 wood with the Ventus Red shaft is incredible. Best mistake I've made (botched trying to setup the shaft for my driver and turned it into a fw shaft). It has brought back my confidence in the Sim Ti 5 wood.

Be sure to dress appropriately! There is a direct correlation between wardrobe and on-course performance.
Damn 69 could have been a 65 if I wasn’t in a T-shirt and backwards hat! :ROFLMAO:

44/42 = 86 today. I was working on a couple things in my swing so I was less concerned with the score than I was with trying to fix what I was working on. Some of it worked, some of it didn't. 7/12 FW, 5/18 GIR, 29 putts with one 3 putt. 1 birdie, 8 pars, 5 bogeys, 2 doubles, 2 triples.

Congrats! Sounds like a great day out there!
Thanks! I didn’t realize how I was shooting until my buddy who follows me on Grint texted me saying keep going, heck of a round and then I noticed. I knew I was doing descent but tried not to focus on score and just keep shots in play.

Thanks! I didn’t realize how I was shooting until my buddy who follows me on Grint texted me saying keep going, heck of a round and then I noticed. I knew I was doing descent but tried not to focus on score and just keep shots in play.
Those are the best. When you're just doing your thing and someone else points out your score, or you realize after it's over. Love that.

I shot a 38 on a par 30 yesterday. It was a stupid 38. Struck the ball really well. Putted very well except two holes. Had 2 3 puts with make-able birdie putts. One of them was a 10 footer on the fringe and just caught my putter in the fringe and was still about 7-8 feet away. That's understandable. The other one I just left my first shot 2.5 feet away. Treated it like a 15 inch gimme and missed it.

37/39 for a 76, but it should have been much, much lower. I was one over after 13, so oil started leaking on the way in. In addition, I putted really well, but literally left 10 putts about six inches from the hole, 8 of the m tracking. One of the people in my group said, “You probably made 5 feet of putts today.” I did roll in one nice birdie of about 20 feet, but he made a good point.

78. 39/39. Pretty average round of golf. Have been burning so many edges lately on the greens with nothing falling. Getting annoying.

44-41. Played a bit better today with certain clubs. Still a struggle. On the par 5 18th I pulled 3 wood 260 out and unable to see the green. Ripped a low flyer that went through and off the back of the green. Par’d the hole but I was shocked it went that far.

40-42 today with 1 birdie. Pretty disappointing round all together. Started out with the dead pulls with the driver but got that fixed after the first 5 holes. Managed to go -1 through the last 4 to shoot 40. Then on the back I hit some great shots that didn't pan out. The first on 11 panned out but I missed the 4 footer and after that I had one on a par 3 that landed 6 inches behind the cup on the fly that trickled off the green and down a big hill to where I proceeded to make a triple from. I just couldn't make a putt today, last round out 28 putts, and today 35.

Played 9 and really concentrated on tempo. Didn’t care about how the shot ended up but just focused 100% on swing tempo. And what do you know? I shot a 34 with 2 birdies and no bogies. Shows what I need to focus on. At least for this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, my goal of 3 straight rounds under 80 got blown right out of the water (pun intended) on the first round yesterday. :ROFLMAO: The course was so wet that I lost 2 ProV1's in the fairways and I hit a few flyers that would put a F-35 Lightening to shame. About 1/2 the bunkers are still full of water.

The tally was a 83 with 1 bird.

My iron game finally felt great all day, but it took a precise swing to pick the ball clean, and that is a struggle for a digger like myself.

Overall, it was pretty good effort.

Quick play on the 9 hole course for the first time in a while. Shot a 47, which is decent for me, still shooting off 28, although my last few rounds have all been pushing my handicap index down on both Garmin and on golfshake. Garmin currently has me at 27.1, Golfshake (which uses a formula much closer to the WHS) has me at 25.

Might try and get out on the 18 hole course this afternoon.

A friggin' 88! Arriving to the course full of confidence after last week's 73, I thought I was back to playing good golf. Warmed up on the range for 20 minutes and hit quality shot after quality shot; I was ready to go and feeling good on the first tee.

And then it was like I've never played the game before...

Shot -18 in a scramble and lost by 5.

Ya boy GOLFED his ball though!

79 (42/37). 10 pars and 1 birdie. Good day with the exception of putting. Started on #1 with a 4-jack double. 2 additional 3-putts. Ended up with 35 putts which given how well I hit the ball and chipped, is ridiculous. Day 1 of club championship. Maybe I can make some putts tomorrow.

edit: Saw a little black bear along the creek behind the 18 green.
IMG_1775.jpeg

Back