What did you shoot today?

41 37 at Jimmie Austin in Norman this morning. Fun fun golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-1 35 front 9 from the whites at the home club. Having serious distance control issues with the truncated swing, but recovered well from those shots.

Was only planning to play 9 with Jen yesterday, but she decided to play a few more so we managed 12 before the rain started

Few bogeys, but back to back birdies on the 6th and 7th holes helped me to a score of +3 for the 12 holes we played

80 with 5 birds and 5 doubles, so dumb lol.

:banghead:

43 + 42 = 85 (+13) yesterday evening. 8 pars, 7 bogies, 3 doubles. 5/14 fairways (36%), 6 GIRs (33%). Irons much improved, again, but driver leaked right and I could not hit a putt, again. Too many burned edges and lip outs. It's been Bizarro World since CDA.

This game is lot more fun when you don't hit a fat shot with your irons 25-30% of the time.

37 - 38 - 75. The score was significantly better than the ball striking thanks to the short game. 3 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys.

2 man event. Front 9 scramble back 9 alternate shot.

33 - 39 = 72

Alternate shot will expose holes in your game real quick.

9-over 45 on the front 9 this evening. 1 birdie, 3 pars, 1 bogey, 3 doubles, 1 triple. Made a complete mess of the par 5s, including 2 inexcusable 3-putts -- 5-over on two relatively straight-forward holes.

Other than the 18-ft birdie putt I made, the other 8 made putts totaled 9 feet. I have lost all touch with the putter.

Played 27 holes today. 41/39/80 and then another 39 :)(y) Following the 79 I had yesterday.

There are so many golfers who are killing it this late in the year - well done all!

Shot 38/38 for a 76 while keeping track of and managing my 3 year old daughter. It was our first solo putting for a full 18. Went well. First 8 holes she would walk to the ball with me (cart paths only). Next 7 she would draw on the back of the score card and the last 3 I used the big guns - YouTube kids lol.
She won overall though as stated in her video.
67a5af525ec78c1b3186a32c7f54c4c7.jpg
dddd2381200c966f66e68e7fd743c6a2.jpg

Well couldn’t add a video. Oh well. Really cute though. She putts it in from about a foot raises her hand and says ‘I win’

Shot back to back 84's while in Tampa over the weekend. Once again, Bermuda grass beat me up.

37 - 38 - 75. Iron play was better than it has been recently but the driver got a little unruly at times. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

40 +4. 2 birdies! But 2 doubles. I have never hit the driver better. Crushed the ball. Still not sure how the doubles even happened. It was like they snuck up and stung me while I wasn't looking. Ugh.

coasted to what I consider to be an underwhelming 74 today.

It almost felt like I was emotionally disconnected from the scoring aspect of the round for the first 12 holes. Took me blowing one OB to actually start caring about my score. Should have had a couple wobbly pops haha

38 - 40 - 78. Some good golf and a lot of bad golf. 3 birdies, 5 bogeys and 2 doubles.

6 under in a 9 hole scramble. And took 4th place.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

47+46=93. Not a good day. The greens were real fast and I struggled with the new putter. The Blue Moon was nice and cold though. :drinks:

40/38 = 78

41 +5. Was 1 under after 4 and then had a triple. LoL. Cold with big winds and by the end I honestly didn't want to hit the ball anymore. My hands were ice. Really fun group today.
IMG_5411.jpg

39 - 37 - 76. Ball striking continues to be a mess but still keeping the score down thanks to the short game. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

Back