What did you shoot today?

43 on a challenging new to me 9 hole. Fun course, but greens had just been aerated so they were tough.
583b19a31321d83549154b0a7da79fc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Played our Match Play final today after grinding through the bracket all year. I had to give 8 strokes.

Was 5 over par through 6 holes, and 2 down in the match. Stayed calm since I was hitting the ball great and hitting my lines with putter.
Made birdie on #7 with a dart from 185 and then put the pedal down.

We were All Square after 9 and then I ripped off 5 holes in a row to win 5&4. Ended up shooting 77.

Beautiful weather out today! Shot my best round of the season, not even striking the ball great, but I was unconscious on the greens!

37-35, 72 par 72. 5 birdies, 170ft of putts made, 26 putts and 11 GIR, 41 Stabelford points brought it home for me today.

I got off to a slow start after the frost delay this morning, although I blame it on the Theragun more than the delay. I didn't have any sore/tight spots so my swing was off LOL.

44 front 38 back. Not 100% satisfied with that, but it's better than my previous three rounds so I'm pleased about that. I'm also back to my old clubs as my repairs won't be finished until later this week.

40/38 78. Made several par saving putts. No birdies.

As easy as yesterday was today was the other side of the coin. Shot a 44-36-80. I started off terribly and kept hitting a fade. It wasn’t until 9 I stopped fighting it and just let it happen and my score got considerably better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 3 over par in my 9 hole match play playoffs for my league points championship. Won my semifinal match 2+1. Finals are next week. 18 hole match play. #1 seed vs #2 seed ( me ). Was a good day.

85 today with 2 lost balls
Sounds like my round. One OB and one in the water.

I shot a 44/41-85 on a 73.7/126/6900ish yards.

Felt like I played awful. Hit 7 fairways and 7 GIR.

77 today, with 13 GIR. The putting is killing me. 34 putts won’t get it done. Not a single birdie on a very difficult putting mountain course.

9 holes today on another course I have never played before

35 (+1)
1 birdie and 2 bogies

Course was really hilly and certainly a work out on the legs for 9 holes

44/36, 1st even Par 9 in a long time. All Pars on the back and had a few good birdie looks but burned edges and such.

Moderate winds led to a tale of 2 nines again.. putting was terrible, faster sloped greens than what I'm used to

+12 on the front , +2 on the back with a bird on 18 to keep the streak alive.

But holy hell the front was terrible lol

Played quite poorly today. Quite cold and windy today and my home course greens recovering from aeration didnt help. Shot an ugly 79. Struggle to bother focusing when the greens are bad.

Attachments

• E418D966-A43B-40DE-B103-61CD59B52D2F.jpeg
    E418D966-A43B-40DE-B103-61CD59B52D2F.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Turned my red dot into a sublime green dot and am watching the U.S. Open.

IMG_20200920_115419_401.jpg

43-39-82. I probably shouldn't have played this morning with how little sleep I got last night. Body was tight all day and never really loosened up. Two birdies to start off the back nine made me think I could do something with the round but nothing worked after that. Was a fun day and while my mind was pumped to be playing, the body wasn't having it lol

Very poor 78. Started four over after the first five holes, so I kept grinding. Three rounds in three days is about my limit when I need to manage my back. Good weekend overall.

45/37=82 71.3/132 6068y FIR=9/14 FIR= 7/18 Putts=30
Driver was decent, caught some bad bounces that cost me a good bit. 3 water penalties on the front 9.
Back nine I got up and down every time I needed to to save par.
Silly game.

Shot an 88. Had a great (for me) front 9 of 40. Tee shot on the tenth was left in between the 10th and 11th fairway. Family playing down 11. Their little girl hit my ball and they were long gone by the time I got to where my ball should have been so she just kept playing it.( I was first off the tee and was playing with a lady that took 3 strokes to get where my drive ended up). I found the girls ball about 30 yards past where mine should have been. I was in a groove and my mind must be weak because that rattled me and the wheels fell off. Struggled the back 9 and shot a 48 going in the water twice. I did come very close to making my first eagle putt. Missed by a foot😰. Should just be happy to have broke 90 for the 4th time this year👍Screenshot_20200920-095717_18Birdies.jpg

I had a tough day at Wekopa today. First 5 holes I went double-double-par-double-double and my 8 handicap strokes were used up. Shot 47-44=91

Started on the back with 45 (+9), finished with 41 (+5) on the front, for an 86 (+14). Only 5/14 fairways and just 1 GIR (ruined the perfect game on my 17th hole of the round).

A steady drizzle and windier than usual, and I did not handle the wind well at all. Approach stats look bad at the end, but a handful of tee balls contributed to bring that number down by putting myself in bad spots.

Tech toys were a complete mess. Arccos did better today than usual, but only recorded 44 of the 86 shots. Game Golf unit shut down on me on the last 3 holes; battery may be giving up the fight finally after 3 years. Precision Pro NX9 HD worked for 2 shots, then crapped out again.

Last edited:
Back