What did you shoot today?

39-43. First time breaking 40 on the front, it’s a Par 37. I just tried to do to much on the back. I was 2 over on 10 so doubled my score right there. Came home and practiced my chipping. Still fighting driver but I feel it’s close. Really need to slow myself down.

39-43. First time breaking 40 on the front, it’s a Par 37. I just tried to do to much on the back. I was 2 over on 10 so doubled my score right there. Came home and practiced my chipping. Still fighting driver but I feel it’s close. Really need to slow myself down.
Well done. Congrats.

Had one heck of a round today shot 38/37 = 75 with 4 birdies. All aspects of the game were on point tonight. No doubles or three putts tonight! Progress!!!

+6/+4 for an 82

0 birdies so there goes my streak 😩

Shot a Rabbit

Shot a 40/43-83 today on a par 70, 6300, 70.5/123. Should have been better. I had 3 doubles and 1 birdie.

Got in a quick 9 holes after work on a beautiful evening. 37, with 2 birdies.

It was a "6 & 12 day" for me. By that I mean 6 pars, and 12 bogey 1s. 42/42.

Just consistent play. Nothing real good, or bad. Thought I should have made a couple more putts.

Pretty much a normal round of play for me. Maybe a bit below my average score. Three of the pars were 1 putts.

Depending on the air quality (California smoke) I might play again tomorrow.

Played Bowling Green Country Club - South Course this past weekend. Beautiful course, in great shape. Par 70. First time playing shot +1.
Front 9: 36
Back 9: 35
Can't wait to go back and play the North Course.
If you are ever up in the Front Royal, VA area, give it a go!

9 after work

35 (Level)
1 Birdie and 1 bogey

Shot 43/42=85. Had some good holes and some bad holes. Another day with no double bodies. The last thing is the beer taste good.

20200925_154151.jpg

Last edited:
20200925_190313.jpg

Same course as the other day. I'll have to edit 17. Didn't take me 2 to get out of the fairway bunker. Not that I was still playing well by then. Tough body day, and started off slow and steady. Then went on kind of a David Toms hot streak playing small ball. Then survived kind of coming apart down the stretch.

Cool day. My buddy's instructor met us at the turn for an on course start to their lesson, so I got to see him get some instruction for 4 holes, then they headed to the range and I finished up with a single who we met on 9. He seemed pretty good, but was also coming apart down the stretch. Dude took a ton of practice swings and seemed physically tired by the end.

Anyway, new irons were slightly better, wedges were mostly point and birdie, but I blew a few drives, and had a couple approaches I'd take back. I'd like to go back to being hot at the end of rounds. Leaves a lot better taste in your mouth.

Silly 81 (41/40). 7200 yards. Hit the ball better than score. 2 birdies. GIR on all 4 par 3’s, a tough test on today’s course (190, 215,165, 225). Bizarre triple on 18 wrapped up the day. Cool 50’s F, overcast, blustery, and light rain at times. Greens and fairways were recently aerated. Long day out there. Good people.

42 +6. Striking wasn’t there tonight but had a chance for an eagle and left it short (n) tap in bird though so it was a positive ending to a rough nine

42-44, it was a struggle today until I found the correct adjustments. scores are getting under control even on bad days. Expectations are obviously growing.

Shot 76 today from the blues at ~6600 yards in my club championship round. 33 on the front (personal best 9 holes ) with 1 bogey and 4 birdies. Then the back nine threw me some curve balls including back to back double bogeys to shoot 43. Still a great round and good enough for low round so far at 76.

60 people played today with another 142 more to play tomorrow. Our club championship is a 2 day tournament. 4 low gross scores from the Friday round or the Saturday round ( you only play one or the other ) make it to day 2 played on Sunday. Club championship is the combine gross low score of your Friday or Saturday round plus your Sunday round. Right now I am the low round at 76 with a 77 and a 79 behind me. We'll see if 4 of the guys on Saturday can shoot better. If not, I'm in for the 2nd round.

With that being said, I was already going to play on sunday because there is also a season long championship points trophy up for grabs thats a match play tournament style. I won my semi final match last Saturday to earn a spot to play heads up 18 hole match play on sunday. I was the #2 seed out of 250 players. Playing agianst the #1 seed who is a friend of mine.

Shot my PB. 48/44 - 92 on a par 71. Rated 67.6/117.

40/44 today. I let it get away on the back with some poor iron and putting. Put the new Ping G400 in play and hit over 60% of fairways. Just point and shoot. Jesus this is gonna change my tee game now. Have 3 games lined up next week to get more reps with it, too.

Silly 81 (41/40). 7200 yards. Hit the ball better than score. 2 birdies. GIR on all 4 par 3’s, a tough test on today’s course (190, 215,165, 225). Bizarre triple on 18 wrapped up the day. Cool 50’s F, overcast, blustery, and light rain at times. Greens and fairways were recently aerated. Long day out there. Good people.
Dang thats some distance your playing !!! Great round.

I shot a 68 today... for 14 holes.

Entered an 85 (6900, 72, 73.7/126) in The Grint for handicap purposes. Had a quad and two doubles.

Back