What did you shoot today?

Worst round of the year, with an 89. Was rushed to the first tee due to a work call. Pushed by three older guys in the group behind us. Literally played the first nine in 1:20 mins as they kept hitting into us.

I think I did figure out my driver woes though.

44/41-85 today on a par 70. Had one birdie, two doubles, and a quad. First time on that particular course so I'm not too upset. The birdie came from a chip in from roughly 50-60 feet on a green sloping away from me. The ball died in the hole. It was beautiful.

86 from the tips at a shorter course where last year's best was 86 from the whites.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Wind is howling 30 mph here again, so I wanted to play the front nine and finish out the wind round from last weekend that was getting the best of me.

Came out with a par 36. 1 bogey, 1 birdie, 1 sand save, lots of drives crossing entire fairways. So the round will post as a combined +6 77 (41, 36).

Shame we're getting a bad stretch of weather, because the greens are insane right now on the home course. Best I've seen them. Without the wind I feel like I would have shot a 30 on that half today.

37 - 39 - 76. Need to get my putter out of the deep freeze it has been stuck in lately. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

Had one of my crazier rounds today. Shot a 42-40-82. With 5 doubles, 3 birdies, an eagle, 5 bogies and the rest pars. The good part is I took advantage of the scoring situations. The bad part is I had 3 lost balls due to the rough and an OB tee shot. At least I was able to score. Now just need to be able to find my balls :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning was 37 38 then the afternoon round turned in 38 35

c3875716373b999b818e38a721ea8955.jpg

A handy 83 at Windmill Lakes today including a bomb for me, 296 yard tee shot on 17.

Windmill 10-06-19.png

40/41=81 Other than a triple bogey on the front I felt good about the round.

39 - 36 - 75. Played the back tees for the first time in about 7 years. Plays about 350 yards longer and vast majority of the distance increase is on 1/3 of the holes and 5 of those 6 those holes are already pretty darn challenging from the regular men's tees. 3 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys.

Played better today than yesterday with a 39-39-78. Only had one birdie but had no doubles today and I’ll take that after the mess yesterday.

I snuck out today and got in 18 holes. I think it came out to an 86 from the tips. The new swing is coming along. I’ve got hope again!

Arrggg, just starting to get down with the stuff my instructor had me working on and here it is getting to the end of the season. Shot a 87 on a Donald Ross bunkerfest course playing 6607 from the blacks with a 71.3/130 rating. Same course from the whites that I shot a 107 on this spring. Can not wait to retire and be able to golf year round! ?

45/42 for 87 this aft. Didn’t start off so hot had a triple on the very first hole. Then hit three pars. I had 8 pars total today so that is good. Best day of driving I have had in a long time.

A very disappointing 86 (40-46) on Saturday in my league individual final event

Despite struggling off the tee most of the day, I managed to keep it in play on the front 9 to finish +4, but on the back 9 I just couldn't get a putt to drop and a couple bad bounces put me in impossible positions
14th hole I found a horrible lie short of the green and a 3 putt meant a double and the start of a terrible run....
The worst shot of the day was a pull on the par 3 15th hole where I put it in the water, then stuck my second ball on the green and 2 putted for a double bogey, then pulled my tee shot on the 16th and finished behind a tree with no shot at the green (bogey), and pulled my tee shot on the 17th but luckily had a shot this time (on a long par 5) although I found a greenside bunker with my 3rd shot and carded another bogey
18th hole, I hit a perfect 2i off the tee, then hit a 9i that landed just short of the flag and spun back down the slope to the right and finished in the bunker about 8ft below the level of the green and I missed the par putt for another bogey

So the last 5 holes were double, double, bogey, bogey, bogey on holes where I would not have expected those results - if I had managed 2 bogeys and 3 pars in that stretch I would have finished 2nd, only 1 shot behind the winner, and anything better than that would have seen me potentially tied for the win :mad:

86 today. Learning the new irons so my distances were a bit off

35 - 39 - 74 from the back tees again. 1 eagle, 2 birdies and 6 bogeys.

1 over through 7 then blew a tire and the wheels fell off. Ended up shooting 88 ESC :mad:

I had a pretty solid front 9 tonight. It was nice to finally hit some nice jobs, it's too bad or season is coming to a close. I think I'm finally trending in the right direction!

822C99F5-9FA0-4C68-9C7E-2042DD611E6D.jpeg

A three-under 70 at my home course today with winds at 15 gusting to 25. One of my best ball-striking rounds of the year with no bogies and 17 GIR. My only real mistakes of the day were a pulled tee shot on the 9th and a 3-putt par on the 10th hole after hitting my longest(wind-aided) tee shot ever on that hole. It was 520 yards today and I hit driver, 7-iron just past pin high. My tee shot according to my GPS app was 334 yards with lots of wind helping.

Played 27 today at Green Mountain National from the tips and shot 42-38-80 followed by 40 on the front 9. I lost 2 shots on each nine due to one errant swing... aside from that it was one of my best rounds of the season. Each part of the game was working today and rare that happens.

Played terribly today with a 102 but that was after 2 hours of oral surgery last night getting two busted up teeth extracted. So played entire round today loopy from drugs! Was nice to be out playing despite the excruciating pain most of the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

88 yesterday and 86 today on good courses.
Two rounds in the 80's was nice.
Playing back to back days with this guy was outstanding!
MVIMG_20191008_113943.jpg
9 hours of hanging with j4u Doug E. Fresh!

Back