What did you shoot today?

Blew my old PB 82 away with a 39/37 76 today! Everything was clicking, driver and putter were on fire. 15th hole was my luckiest par ever, pushed my drive into the trees right and got a members bounce into the middle of the fairway, then hit my 7I over the green down a hill about 15 yds, miracle pitch onto the green which hit the stick and stopped a foot away...
What a round!! Congrats on the new PB!

This was a surprise. In looking over features if the golf app available through Eagle Crest Golf here in Escondido, It looks like I don't suck as much as I thought in comparison. Among other things, they provide a GPS and scoring function. (good back up to my Garmin watch).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-105156_Eagle Crest.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-105156_Eagle Crest.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8
It’s mind boggling how you can go from playing really well yesterday to playing abysmal today. My hybrids & long irons were just off today. Mix in a few penalties & the round got out of hand. Shot a 93 today. Had some good shots but way too many mistakes. Good time out with @troyefl today at his home course.

Little better today than yesterday. Heavier winds but windier.
42/38=80 11 FIR 11GIR and 34 putts. Had a nice streak on the back where I hit the last 6 GIR.

I am pretty sure that the app I was using is for the club seniors and not that many at that. It's all relative, but at least for the time being, I am leader at a dubious something, I'll take it!

48/43 - 91. All in all played well after first 4 holes. Started with double, double, triple, double bogey.

It’s mind boggling how you can go from playing really well yesterday to playing abysmal today. My hybrids & long irons were just off today. Mix in a few penalties & the round got out of hand. Shot a 93 today. Had some good shots but way too many mistakes. Good time out with @troyefl today at his home course.
Eh, it was a tough day to get in to a rhythm, frost delay, waiting between shots and keeping track of your smoker haha. Had a great time though!

20+ mph winds, never felt super into it. 44-44/88 playing to an 8 today. rough.

33 - 38 - 71 (-1). First ever under par round in temps under 70 (56 and pretty windy today). All of my good rounds usually come when it is stupid hot and humid. Played just about as well on the back as the front but the putts stopped falling and started lipping out. 1 eagle, 2 birdies, 12 pars and 3 bogeys.

Played 36 today. Similar rounds - 40/43 and 40/44.

Eh, it was a tough day to get in to a rhythm, frost delay, waiting between shots and keeping track of your smoker haha. Had a great time though!
Yeah that was by far the most stressful part of the day besides you wanting to walk. I felt obligated to join you.

Yeah that was by far the most stressful part of the day besides you wanting to walk. I felt obligated to join you.
walking.....long gone are the days when I would walk 36 holes. I did try and walk 18 awhile back and nearly killed myself! I am tempted to do niners and knit scores.

walking.....long gone are the days when I would walk 36 holes. I did try and walk 18 awhile back and nearly killed myself!
It honestly want that bad...my bag did have a lot of extra crap that made it heavy.

Tough day today. Pretty windy and my 2nd day in a row walking. 47 47. I think I’m gonna be a cart rider from here on out. Posted my almost new MGI cart in the classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shoot. No pressure from this side. I'm always walking when Fritz rides dirty.

+8 over 9 holes...not pleased but not mad about it

Man I need to go take a lesson or two. Shot a 41-36-77. My ball striking is atrocious but my short game is still . I got up and down to save par 11 times out of 12 (including 2 sand saves). And the one I didn’t get a par I chipped in for birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 75 on my home course par 72. 39, 36 with a birdie on 18. The rust is coming off from lack of play during the holidays due to crappy weather.

So I was supposed to play this afternoon, but my whole morning went sideways, and I ended up going out earlier, with someone else's clubs, because it was the only option. I did have my new 2nd string putter though because I got the loft and lie bent this morning, but had never used it.

20210118_160006.jpg

And then this ^ happened.

It was fun, but the card looks ABSURD. 4 pars?? :LOL:

First double in a while, and ended on a 3 putt, but did hole out from 176. Now back to the rest of this ridiculous day...

42/42 for an 84. 7/12 FIR, 8/18 GIR, 33 putts. Front nine was nice, then somebody had to go and mention the wind on the 9th tee and voila, it was like they summoned it. Played the back nine in 20 mph winds. 1 birdie, 7 pars, 7 bogeys, 3 doubles.

36 - 38 - 74. As well as my swing felt yesterday, it felt the complete opposite today. Hit a whopping 4 fairways and 7 greens. But the short game was really strong to save me. 2 birdies, 12 pars and 4 bogeys.

96. Highest score since my COVID/social distancing induced return to golf. Right on track after 11 at eight over and then three trips and three doubles over the next six (1 shot over the handicap I’ve been playing to the last couple months) and poof, hey, 96. Did score on the way out w/two bogies and had putts for par the last holes, but man, that was rough. Six holes of have some humbleburger w/extra sauce.

43/40=83. While definitely not my best golf it was fun with @shanewu and his dad. It didn't hit 40° until we hit the 13th hole.
Wind chill was in the mid to upper 20s when we teed off. Pretty happy with my 39/41 all things considered but I'd love to play the last two holes again.

Well everything was horrible today. Shot a 38-47-85. Scheduled a lesson for Thursday to see if I can get this figured out. So frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back