What did you shoot today?

37/37 for a 3 over 74. I was pleased with the round, because at least 12 holes were in steady rain, so the round was a lot about getting the ball in the hole, rather than great shot making.

1st 5 holes: +7
Next 9 holes: E (2 birdies, 2 bogeys)
Next hole: +3 (OB drive and the day's only 3-putt)
Last 3 holes: +2

42 + 42 = 84.

Shot a 40-41-81. Had 8 lip outs today. Some for birdie some for par. So overall I think I played well just couldn’t get any putts to drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42/38 - 80 triple
On the front and par on the last stopped me from 79

was a fun round, played at one of my favorite course layouts.

44-43-87 for me today. With no driver, used my Srixon U585 3hybrid off the tee on all 4’s&5’s. Parred 2 Par 5’s too. Had 5 pars and a birdie today.

A very odd round today.

44-32 for a 76. Par 71.

Front 9 I couldn't hit a shot to save my life and could sum everything up as missed greens with a 2 putt bogey. Also had the fun experience where another person crossed onto my hole and played my ball.

Back 9 I felt like I couldn't miss and up and downs were easy. Oh and I had 2 eagles on the back 9 which is just mind boggling for me. 6 pars, 2 eagles, 1 bogey.

39/44, started the back with 3 doubles but had 3 birdies total.

Almost embarrassed to post. Played Thursday and Friday, 106 each day. Had 3 par holes each day. My wedge game could use some help to drop my scores.

Almost embarrassed to post. Played Thursday and Friday, 106 each day. Had 3 par holes each day. My wedge game could use some help to drop my scores.

No embarrassment needed. The same could be said about my wedge game. (y)

39/41=80 Had a double bogey on the back, other than that hole it was pretty good and happy with the round.

82 today 45/37. Felt good on the back

Shot a nice 83 today—first time out in almost 3 weeks due to weather and adulting.

Talk about a tale of 2 nines.
Shot a 43-35-78. Had terrible tee trouble on the front but figured it out on 9 and the score reflects that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/42 for a total of 86, putting was absolutely horrible had 5 3 putts would have been a much better round without those. Weather was beautiful for nif October in MN20191020_141128.jpg

Attachments

• 20191020_143412.jpg
    20191020_143412.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
41-38 = 79. I'm in a good mood.

39-39 for 78 One double, 4 bogies. Personal best for the year! :cool:

37 - 34 - 71 (-1). Hopefully the revival of my putting since switching to cross handed keeps going in the positive direction. Made 4 of 5 birdie putts between 5 and 10 feet which is a huge improvement and the reason I sought out change. 4 birdies, 11 pars and 3 bogeys.

FINALLY broke my PB at the home club. Had a couple really good chances to take it even further, but man.. What a great day. Can't even fathom what the score would have been if we'd not just punched our greens this week.

Long Neck experiment? Um... yeah, done deal.

1571618820491.png

40 with 5 bogeys, 3 pars and 1 birdie. Hit the driver extremely well today.

As a team my shot a net -21 on a 4-man shamble at Augusta Country Club, good enough for a tie for 6th in their military appreciation day. That part's not nearly as important as playing a truly spectacular and exclusive golf course. The members were incredibly gracious and a lot of fun. Couldn't ask for a better round of golf.

get the hell out of here! Man that had to be one awesome day!!! Great shooting!

get the hell out of here! Man that had to be one awesome day!!! Great shooting!
The course is amazing, and the members were incredibly gracious. Also, we had a scratch member who as old enough to play from the forward tees, and we got plenty of pops. When the whole game is playing from inside 100 yards and lots of birdie putts, it's easy to put together some low scores.

Welcome to THP! I can't play nearly as well as most of the posters here, but you know what.? They're happy I play, celebrate wiith me when I do something good on the course, and we're all happy you play too!

Last edited:
46/44 today. Iron play was not sharp but on a good note I didn't have sand troubles today as I hit into 0 of them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back