What did you shoot today?

Net 69 (-3) on a 7051/74.8/137/72, which considering the current cap, is bananas. P7MC, Epic Speed, MG2's, M Craft IV all working.

16 greens, drove the ball great, one iron mistake and failed sandy for the only bogey. Playing about the best I ever have.

Fun course with lots of elevation changes and turns off the tee, and interesting greens that play real tough out of position. Beautiful spring day and golf is a lot of fun right now.
Great round! Loving the weather, I'm just happy to not have to wear a jacket for early morning rounds anymore. It was 80° when we teed off at 8:20 this morning, and 90° when we finished at 11:30.

Great round! Loving the weather, I'm just happy to not have to wear a jacket for early morning rounds anymore. It was 80° when we teed off at 8:20 this morning, and 90° when we finished at 11:30.
We're not quite to that stuff yet, but I contemplated shorts for the first time this year when I got dressed this morning. If it was full sun I would have been flashing some winter whites. :LOL:

42-45 today. too many putts - the greens were aerated in December and haven’t recovered yet. So they were incredibly bumpy. Nothing outside of 5’ was a comfortable feeling. Basically playing with the automatic 2 putt mode turned on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuck out of work early for a round. Temps in the low 80s and breezy conditions. Frustrated by yesterday’s round so I needed to get back out there.

38/42 with a couple birdies and much better ball striking.

Taking the rest of the week off. Look forward to playing on Friday afternoon!

We're not quite to that stuff yet, but I contemplated shorts for the first time this year when I got dressed this morning. If it was full sun I would have been flashing some winter whites. :LOL:
We've been in shorts for a month or so, I already have a horrible looking golfer's tan going on - legs are getting tan, feet are fishbelly white!

First full 18 holes on Saturday with the new knees. I played surprisingly well. 38-36 = 74.
I borrowed a Titleist TSi1 demo driver from the clubhouse. It had a regular shaft in it so I had to swing pretty smooth with it.
The driver worked pretty well as I only missed 4 fairways and 3 of those were in the first cut.

Looking forward to getting my new TEE C721 driver delivered today.

I did NOT shoot good. Im trying to lose some weight and walked for my first round. Fatigue kicked in at the end. I shot a 55:cry:
Good for you on walking though.

I did NOT shoot good. Im trying to lose some weight and walked for my first round. Fatigue kicked in at the end. I shot a 55:cry:

The fact that you walked is fantastic. I can't wait till my knees are in good enough shape to start walking the courses again.

75. 39/36. 2 birdies and a mix of pars and bogeys.

Shot a 6 over 77 today. 41/36

Played 9 after work today. First 5 holes were rough and then it finally clicked on hole 6. Figured out what I was doing wrong. That’s the part that put me at ease after that. Problem was I was swinging like a sissy. Lol. I forget I went with heavier and/stiffer flex through the bag this year and once I started swinging like a man or like I meant it to not be sexist, lol, I started puring everything. Last few drives went straight to a baby fade and irons were crisp and straight. Even though I shot a 43 w/ 18 putts (2 putt every hole) I feel so much better. The course was super busy so after the first 2 holes I hit 2 balls for every shot and recorded the score from my first ball. I kept pushing myself to work through whatever was going wrong. I was a little bummed first half of the round and then I started having fun when I figured things out. Good afternoon today. 80* outside and sunny. Couldn’t have asked for a better day.

I've been trying not to post cards because they're a little obnoxious lately, but I shot a net -2 today somehow. 13/14 fairways, 15 greens, 25 putts, lots of birdies. Same setup I've been playing (P7MC) except I added the TSi3 3hybrid today and used it off the tee a bunch. Only hit 7 drivers, but they were good. Epic Speed is dialed in. Dropped a couple good putts today, one after getting a read from someone else's and it would have fooled me. Upper 70's with a nice breeze and I wore shorts for the first time this year!

51/51 -102. Odd round. I couldn't get my woods up in the air. The greens were really lumpy but also really fast, and I was shocked when I looked after the round and saw I had 34 putts - very good for me. I didn't card worse than a 7 on a hole, but I never really got anything going, either. I may play my next round one tee forward. My distance is down through the bag, although I did get more normal distances on the last three holes. Not playing as well as I was most of last year, but I can see a path to getting back.

Looking back, most of my poor shots came after having to wait on a group in front of me. Have to learn from that.

Last edited:
I've been trying not to post cards because they're a little obnoxious lately, but I shot a net -2 today somehow. 13/14 fairways, 15 greens, 25 putts, lots of birdies. Same setup I've been playing (P7MC) except I added the TSi3 3hybrid today and used it off the tee a bunch. Only hit 7 drivers, but they were good. Epic Speed is dialed in. Dropped a couple good putts today, one after getting a read from someone else's and it would have fooled me. Upper 70's with a nice breeze and I wore shorts for the first time this year!
It was so nice to wear shorts yesterday!

78 today....So went to golf galaxy yesterday to try out some Cobra's for MC...Guy was a teaching pro and couldn't help but offer some insight here and there. That was better than the options they had...Not many of the shafts or heads for testing...But a damn good lesson...Ha

Played The Dunes Golf and Beach Club in Myrtle Beach today. Shot 83. Pretty happy with it. Course is pretty difficult with a 142 slope...awesome layout and the views are spectacular!

Shot a 47 last night. Not what I was hoping for but it’s a step in the right direction. Flipped my wrists on two approach shots which ultimately sent them OB. Ball striking was phenomenal, just have some accuracy issues to work on

My cards are a little obnoxious of late, too, but for the opposite reason. I enjoy seeing what is possible (for some people,) Don;t be bashful.

3 over with an O.B. tee shot and two 3-putts. I only made one of 14 birdie putts but that will change over the next 10 days or so as our greens will go from a 6 to a 10+ on the Stimp. They are always slow the first week or two after being covered under tarps for 150 days.

44/36 for an 80. 6/12 FIR, 7/18 GIR, 31 putts. Beautiful day, about 87 degrees when we finished!

Played The Dunes Golf and Beach Club in Myrtle Beach today. Shot 83. Pretty happy with it. Course is pretty difficult with a 142 slope...awesome layout and the views are spectacular!
Waterloo. Great track.

4th round of the year and a slightly disappointing round of 81 (par 70) in a golf day today

Left a few shots out there, but it was also a course I had never played before so disappointed not to break 80 due to bad shots, although not knowing the course also cost me a few as well so overall not going to beat myself up about it this early in the season

-1 for a solid 71 (was -3 through 14 enroute to best all-time round and let it slip away)
11/14 Fairways
16/18 GIR
34 putts (one 3 putt)

First sub-par round of the year, would like to do it 5x this season.

Back