What did you shoot today?

39/41/80 from the back tees.

Meh. Hit some really good shots, some not so good at all. Today was more about my short putting woes. Had lots of 5 footers for either birdie or to save par... made only one of them, that I can recall.

2 penalties too, forgot about them. Blech.

39/41/80 from the back tees.

Meh. Hit some really good shots, some not so good at all. Today was more about my short putting woes. Had lots of 5 footers for either birdie or to save par... made only one of them, that I can recall.

2 penalties too, forgot about them. Blech.
Penalties are the woooooooooorst.

85 42/43 today at VICTORIA Hills In Deland FL. Got paired up with a guy from CLT here on vacation. Great player and we had a great round. Honestly played so well but some fat wedges and missed putts killed my score today. Driver felt so good and irons were great until some really fat wedge shots. All in all a great day as great person to play with and my round was free from a previous voucher.

Attachments

• 53E470E7-56D5-4870-8ED3-5BB1BCBE5566.jpeg
    53E470E7-56D5-4870-8ED3-5BB1BCBE5566.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 6
40 - 40 - 80. Just flat out hit the ball poorly with all clubs except wedges. 11 pars, 6 bogeys and 1 double.

37 - 40 - 77. Got off to a good start with 2 birdies in the first 5 holes then the mediocre ball striking that has plaqued me lately set back in. 2 birdies, 5 bogeys and 1 double.

Shot a decent 36-39-75. Had a string of 3 birdies in a row on the front but also had a double. Overall pleased with today minus trying to figure out my Arccos things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11-2-19 score (3).jpg

Fun round. Wind definitely beat us up some and affected the FIR and GIR stuff, but there were a couple drives I just completely botched. Still fighting that a bit. Irons are still on the deadly setting. Don't know why I bought new ones this morning. Couldn't get putts to fall down the stretch on the punched greens. Ran out of the nerve to keep forcing them through it.

79 this afternoon. Pretty happy with it considering it's been since Sept 27th since ive played only once since then and it was a 4 man scramble last week.

Pros from todays round.....Solid iron shots all day, and of course the Putter

Cons from todays round......Driver was a bit eratic, especially on the front 9

Shot of the round.....2 of them......3/4 wedge on 10 to 4" for a tap in bird, and a 15 footer on 18 to save par and halve the bet.

Man I love this game

Following a very good round on Thursday in very windy conditions and from the back tees (77), yesterday was indescribably AWFUL.

91 from the blue tees in chilly yet benign conditions. So a difference of 14 strokes in much easier conditions AND played a tee forward on back to back days.

A regrettable (re)visitation to the fickle nature and unrelenting tendencies that is... GOLF.

53-44 for my second round under 100 for the week. Just can’t get the driver working at all. If I can get that ironed out I know I’d break 90 pretty easily. Love this game.

Shot 40 with a hybrid, wedge and putter

+2 38, +2 38
I’m not sure I hit a green before #11 but I scrambled well enough to keep it respectable. Could’ve been better or much worse, living on the edge.

+3/+11. Wtfffffff

Played from the tips and struck the ball well enough to score but my wedges failed me. A lackluster 87. Too many birdie looks resulted in bogeys and to many routine up and down pars were doubles.

good news - new wedges here this week ?

Had driver struggles today and shot a 37-40-77. Short game was very good and so was my recovery shots but not hitting fairways is no way to play my home course.

37 - 39 - 76. Went from the par train (2-12) to the bogey train (13-16) then finished the round off with a birdie on 18. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

TOOTING MY HORN!!!!!!!!!! I'M 53 AND AND BEEN PLAYING ALMOST 40 YEARS. SATURDAY ALL THE STARS LINED UP AND I TIED MY CAREER ROUND OF 69 !! 5 BIRDIES AND 2 BOGEYS, SAD PART. MISSED 2 EAGLE PUTTS FROM INSIDE TEN FEET. AND MISSED 5 MORE BIRDIE PUTTS INSIDE 10 FEET. WHAT A GREAT FEELING. SUNDAY SHOT 75 SO 3 UNDER-3 OVER FOR THE WEEKEND.

43 at PGA National ... on a Trackman sim for league. My partner shot 51. We are both new to playing simulator rounds and had some troubles figuring it out. Also, the Trackman software is pretty good, and the course was challenging. League is using autoputt so that we can play rounds in 1 hour slots, which still felt rushed. Stupid software gave me two three-putts from 15ish feet. My two one-putts were within the 8' gimme range. All the other auto putts were two-putts. My main challenge was left. I went into the water twice off the tee. Landed edge of fairway and then rolled into water each time. I need to better set my targets. My partner struggled with chipping on a couple of holes -- too strong for the distances. We will get better with experience.

Went round in 83 troon lockgreen on sunday played some great stuff, for me anyway, the rxt 4 really came into there own and I'm absolutely in love with these wedges looking to play some more links over the winter period

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Snuck away from the yard chores to play a quick 9 today. I figured with snow coming later in the week I had better. Shot a cool (38°) 41 from the tips and had a great time.
20191104_101256.jpg
Ps: Donald Ross can kiss my pot bunker! ?

Jealous of all of you who are still playing. We had snow flurries, rain, and a lot of wind today. We've been averaging about 12-18 degrees colder than normal the last week and the forecast is for it to continue.

The only thing I "shot" today was a blue jay that was scaring all the other songbirds off the bird feeder. :)

37 - 36 - 73. Hit the driver better today than I have in 3 or 4 weeks. Pushed two a little right but the other 9 we hit very well with a slight draw and all found the fairway. 3 birdies, 2 bogeys and 1 utterly stupid and careless double.

Back