What did you shoot today?

My buddies and I just finished 9. Shot 36 my personal best! Beat it by 1 stroke started with a bogey ended with a birdie the rest pars1573405805156.png

Definitely not the best outing, 44/39=83 Was just happy to reign it back in on the back nine.

Only got in 12 holes today and was +2 over those holes. 2 birdies and 4 bogeys.

Well that’s over. Shot a 40-40-80 with 4 doubles, 1 birdie, and 1 bogie. Really struggled but managed to put together an ok score. Good news is I was able to overcome a lack luster round and still almost shoot in the 70s. Bad news is my iron play is atrocious right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47/44 at a tough course. On handicapped to. 16.6

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Shot a 64 in our Turkey Shoot Scramble

We bogied 18 cost a shot at the Turkey prizes going to haunt me for a while

bad course management sucks

Playing a little later. I don't know if I will be able to finish because sunset happens at like 4:45. I will tell you tomorrow. haha.

Shot a 50 on the front 9... Last few rounds on that 9, 55-58.

37 - 37 - 74. 3 birdies, 10 pars and 5 bogeys.

9-over 45, again. 3/7 fairways and 2 GIRs. I can't hit anything straight.

For someone who doesn't hit many greens to start with, if there's anything more frustrating than hitting a green and 3-putting, I'd like to know what it is.

9-over 45, again. 3/7 fairways and 2 GIRs. I can't hit anything straight.

For someone who doesn't hit many greens to start with, if there's anything more frustrating than hitting a green and 3-putting, I'd like to know what it is.

Not hitting the green and still 3-putting?

Yesterday 37 - 40 - for a 5 over 77. No birdies but played steady. I'm usually satisfied when shooting under 80 but the putter let me down so could have been better. Played from the senior tees as I'm an old geezer(65). ;)

40 - 39 - 79. Pretty typical cold weather round for me. 11 pars and 7 bogeys.

40/39 for a 79 on a course in Key Biscayne I had never played before. I was pretty happy, since the slope is well above 130.

I got a chance to play with the granddaddy captain @McLovin today. And it was a tale of 2 nines. Shot 44 on the front and 35 on the back. But more importantly had a great time.

I got a chance to play with the granddaddy captain @McLovin today. And it was a tale of 2 nines. Shot 44 on the front and 35 on the back. But more importantly had a great time.
great save on 18 to keep it under par! always enjoy my rounds with you. just we could make it happen more often.

great save on 18 to keep it under par! always enjoy my rounds with you. just we could make it happen more often.

another rough day for me. 48-43. was a great time with @JB

2020 is the year we conquer...the round total

91 today. My second best score to date. Played another 9 and shot a 47. DB63E8E8-7055-499D-9BC9-A86076D3C55D.jpegDC2366D4-DBCF-4AC6-8926-11BF709269B2.jpegBA6E5854-552B-43BA-85FC-E6D1AD077103.jpeg

And you guys couldn't throw a pic towards the live round thread?!

Last edited:
Nice job, ApexFan!

11-14-19 (3).jpg

I don't know what I did to please the golf gods, but I'm still playing really well. I keep expecting it to stop. If it's the new reality, I'm having a hard time adjusting to it mentally.

Had one true mishit with the new irons, but hit all but 1 fairway with my new M5 setup. I loved the trajectory that shaft/head combo was giving me today. Would be nice if it stays. It's been nice to get back to hitting fairways the last few rounds regardless.

edit: Just realized that's the last revision score for our active season, so I looked at what my cap will be, and if that 'won't be allowed to rise by more than 5 points thing' is true I'm absolutely screwed the first half of next year when I won't be taking it quite this seriously.

Last edited:
And you guys couldn't throw a pic towards the live round thread?!

Therre are several in the Grandaddy thread since I was playing with the captain.

Played a quick 9 today and shot around 3 over. It seems like my game is coming around now that the season is over.

Back