What did you shoot today?

I gave the Speed Triple diamond another go on the first 9, and despite pretty much hatig it, shot net -2 thanks to occasionally good iron play, and great sand play and putting. Got to spy on my buddies lesson and they're really getting a rapport and making some progress so that was cool.

Switched to the standard Speed on the second 9, was less annoyed, and shot 1 stroke better. Bunch of good birdie putts, some gimmies on approach, one fine eagle, and 23 total putts on the day. Wanted to work out some stuff creeping in from club testing and that was a pretty good success. Enough to bring on some serious cap pain at least.

Beginning to get off the tee a liiiiiiittle bit better. Still started of bogey bogey bogey but kept myself in better shape the rest of the round for the most part. +3 39. Had a birdie and another bogey to cancel each other out as well

79 (par 71) 2 doubles and 4 bogeys. all the rest pars. Missed 3 or 4 birdie putts inside 20ft.
Best iron day in a while, but still not sharp. Missing greens, but distance is a little better. Got up and down from 3/4 bunkers. That was a nice confidence boost.
It was a great monsoon afternoon...90* with a cooling breeze and storms up over the mountains. Very pleasant.

Beginning to get off the tee a liiiiiiittle bit better. Still started of bogey bogey bogey but kept myself in better shape the rest of the round for the most part. +3 39. Had a birdie and another bogey to cancel each other out as well
I have serious tee shot fears going into Saturday’s round. Glad to hear you’re trending in the right direction.

I have serious tee shot fears going into Saturday’s round. Glad to hear you’re trending in the right direction.
I have two rounds this weekend and go to CDA next week. I hope I trend in the proper direction a little faster :LOL:

and if all else fails for you, 5i!!

39 - 35 - 74. Driver finally came back but irons were still not good. It amazes me that I can hit bladed wedges with such proficiency but struggle mightily with hitting cavity back irons with any consistency. 4 birdies, 8 pars and 6 bogeys.

Still playing pretty well. Shot a 37-37-74 with 3 birdies and 5 bogies. Just waiting on the good run to end and go back to normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20210729-190813_TheGrint.jpg

Same 9 as yesterday afternoon, completely different story. That start was a hot mess.

Shot 76 today…. Starting to put some thing together again…. 4 bogeys…. All 4 par 3’s!!

71 - 70 in back to back rounds at my home course. Hitting it well right now

Shot 41/43 84 at my favorite course, Wild Rock in Wisconsin Dells. Course is beautiful, but the greens are a beast to read and putt!

Hit 11 of 14 fairways with my RadSpeed XB. Really like this driver!!

E94313C1-7286-4861-BF4C-8BF9150EE33F.jpeg

Well had the RadSpeed XB in the bag today for its second round and it’s still going strong. Distance wasn’t as long today but course was wet and had zero roll. Long drive of the day was 294 but stayed around 268-280 range, which I will take all day. Feel is just great for this driver. 4/7 fairways on the front and 6/7 on the back. Irons were the worst part of my game today and they weren’t terrible but I just rushed my backswing and transition, but that’s ok bc I shot a PB for the course I played today. Played the tips for the first time too bc the guy I was paired with wanted to play them. Let’s just say he shouldn’t have been playing them. 41/39 for an 80 with 33 putts. Put the Ten back in the bag today. Had a good time. And game is going in the right direction right now. 651860F0-6352-44D8-9342-77277D865BC5.png

Shot 41/43 84 at my favorite course, Wild Rock in Wisconsin Dells. Course is beautiful, but the greens are a beast to read and putt!

Hit 11 of 14 fairways with my RadSpeed XB. Really like this driver!!

View attachment 9019498
Those greens ate me up last year when @radiman @JMB3 and I played it. Was a really beautiful course though and hope to play it again sometime.

Those greens ate me up last year when @radiman @JMB3 and I played it. Was a really beautiful course though and hope to play it again sometime.

If you make it back , let me know and I'll join in!

-1 for 71

3 birdies
2 bogeys

9th round of the year of par or better. Goal for the year was 10 rounds. One to go with plenty of time left in the season.

Kind of weird, Garmin has my handicap at 1.1, while an app I downloaded has me at a 1.9, not sure why the difference. Any guesses?

-1 for 71

3 birdies
2 bogeys

9th round of the year of par or better. Goal for the year was 10 rounds. One to go with plenty of time left in the season.

Kind of weird, Garmin has my handicap at 1.1, while an app I downloaded has me at a 1.9, not sure why the difference. Any guesses?
Heck you will be + here shortly. Great golf man!!!!!

I was +2 on the silly nine hole course. 3 bogeys (3 lost balls) and 1 birdie. Wife played her first round of golf ever!!!! She was +19 with 4 bogeys and a par! Her favorite part was the golf cart… I’m struggling to contain my excitement!!

Great evening session with my SIL’s brother at Makefield Highlands in PA. First time playing here. Walked 9 and shot a 41. Just couldn’t get the putts to sink. Super fun course and going to play again next week. F84EC86F-F301-4386-8F00-DD8BC0976361.jpeg3DAAFC3E-4759-480C-8581-25B2E03F9EEC.jpeg8D06C17A-6151-44F3-8627-AE76B384B467.jpeg

Back