What did you shoot today?

47/47 for a 94 at admiral baker. My first time playing there and it’s a great course. We played from 6800 which is probably too long for me so happy with the score and it will get on my handicap. Did everything pretty well today except chipping which probably cost me 10 strokes, there were some baaad ones. Was a weird round with lots of pars and lots of doubles and triples and not many bogeys. Hit 8/14 fairways which tied my record.

Had a hilariously bad round today. Got a double shot of rum at the turn to get me to relax. Shot a 53/43 for a 96. Haven't had a round this bad in a while.

Tied for my best score of the year today, a one under 70. 10/13 fairways. 13 GIR. 30 putts. 3 birdies and two bogies.

95095AC3-50D7-4733-BB28-C1084150DB63.jpeg

You want a definition of a bipolar round of golf? Here's a bipolar round of golf: 50 (+14) on the front, 37 (+2) on the back for an 87. How does one even freaking do that? 6/14 FW, 3/18 GIR, 30 putts with 7 one-putts and one 3-putt. Front nine was a triple, 4 doubles, 3 bogeys and a par - back nine was 4 bogeys, 3 pars and 2 birdies. I don't even know how to explain it, it was like two completely different golfers.

Screenshot_20210927-171905_MyVoiceCaddie.jpg

Was okay. Lacking a little something after a long weekend of golf, and couldn't drop any putts. Felt a little off. Nice though. Taking tomorrow off.

Played 4 new to me courses from last Thursday to Sunday, never really felt comfortable with my swing except for an extra 9 that was played on one day. Thursday 44/52=96 (tighter technical course), Friday 51/48=99 (driver issues and too many penalties) additional 9 for a 42 (everything working well), Saturday 48/42=90 (easier course but front 9 irons were horrible), Sunday 45/48=93 (putting and short game really hurt my score). While my scores were not the best I am just happy I didn't go over 100 anywhere as all of these were new courses to me.

38-39 for 77 today. I played some boring golf and I liked it lol. I just could not get some putts to fall. Lipped out two that should have been Par. I only had to scramble one par 5 and made a 30 footer to save par. Lost my birdie streak though.

I was able to get 9 holes sunday night. It was awesome. Technically i did 18, but the back 9 was me almost running and what not to beat sunset haha.

The 9 i actually got to play and work on was great. Hadn't played in about 3 weeks. I shot even par 36 with 3 birdies. It was great once I settled in. Sometimes all you need is a long lay off to forget all the busy brained thinking. First time I was able to really enjoy my golf without overthinking in about a month.

Played a good round today....37-38-75 from the senior tees at Carrington Golf Club in Monroe, Mich. As well as I played, I still screwed up the last two
holes to finish bogey-bogey! Always something in this game to complain about....!!! :(

20210928_160025.jpg

There's something about meeting up with good people for the right reasons that just lets good things happen. Best round I've had in a while, and I don't mean the score. Epic Speed-Riptide LX Proto, T100, and Vokeys too hot to safely put back in the truck by the end.

42 for 9 holes this AM for our Tuesday Handicap league. Two birds, and was heading for a high 30s round but had a tough tee shot on the last hole and wound up scrambling with a dang snowman. Amazing how that happens :ROFLMAO:

Had one of my better nines today. Shot a 34 with an eagle, 2 birdies, and 2 bogies. Stared off eagle, birdie, birdie for 4 under. By far the best start I have ever had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played David Baker (Par 62 course in Orange Country, CA) with my usual foursome. Had a great front 9 but had two really bad holes in a row on the back 9. Ended up shooting an 85, same as last time I played there. I think I've hit the wall of how good I can play without a lesson, its time to take that next step.

79 today. Tricky course and decided to switch my grip for the round. Think I’m going to try overlap for a bit.

77 today.
4 birdies, a double and a 3 putt.
Random muni pairing was amusing, but not too distracting.
They made up their own rules…..🙄 and were playing for $$
I just steered clear….lol

Screenshot_20210929-230518_MyVoiceCaddie.jpg

Put one more real good round together, but not getting to take the day off yesterday has taken a toll. I'm off tomorrow - boss's orders. Drove the ball very well, my version of the Apex Triple Combo was great, wedges were a little hit and miss, and putts were falling when it mattered. Big round for kind of botching 2 par 5's and a couple real good par 4 opportunities. Stayed clean, stayed dry, and had some fun.

38 42 = 80 2 birdies - 2 dbl on Par 3s:mad:and neither holes had penalty strokes. In the thicket from 198yds- lucky to get it out & then bad luck on a bunker[left 2nd in].

Tomorrow is another day:D

47/44 for a 91. We've been playing this same course for the past couple weeks and I'm about ready to go find their greenskeeper and give him the biggest wedgie he's ever had in his life. Deep bermuda rough off the fairways and around the greens, it completely eliminates any finesse in the short game - it's just hack and slash to get the ball on the green or you'll leave it in the rough again. Pins tucked like a Sunday at a major, almost every one of them 1-2 paces from the edge of a green. I'm not sure I've ever been short-sided so many times in such a short period of time. And those greens - so freaking hard that you don't leave ball marks, and they won't hold a shot for anything. I hit a great approach shot to the front ⅓ of the green from 120 yards, only to have it roll clear off the back (with the green sloping away from me, no less!) and end up 3' in the rough behind the green. On another one, I hit a high flop shot over the top of a tree to a short-sided pin - the ball fell straight out of the freaking sky and almost should have buried itself in its ball mark, but nope - landed and ran clear across the green into the far rough. It's like hitting approach shots onto a freeway lane. 9/14 FW, 4/18 GIR, 36 putts today.

Got out for a quick 9 yesterday. Decided it was time to try to put the driver back in play. Hit 4/7 fairways and have picked up a draw that I’m not used to seeing if ever. Irons just keep getting better & better leaving me looks at birdie. 18 putts on the round leaves me knowing I need to work on my putting. Shot 40 +4 with one birdie.

42/41-83 yesterday evening. Could have easily been in the 70s as I had some 3 putts and 2 penalty balls. The course had put in fall grass seeds and we were dodging sprinklers all evening. Trying to hit between those sprinklers was :mad:.

Was an interesting day yesterday….with a quad because I went Tin Cup. :LOL:

78 38-40 got on a bogey run 15-18 yet again:eek:

Back