What did you shoot today?

40/36 - 76 Had 0 birdies on the front with 4 birdie looks on the front. lol
Glad to see you continuing to play well! Enjoy it.

Down in south Carolina, played like garbage yesterday in a shamble and shot 77 today.

Shot a 44/46

Had a couple of birdies and few par and a few blow up holes that turned into triple bogeys! What a way to waste birdies and pars! lol

41/44=85 today. Wind beat me up but was a good time with @shanewu so was worth it.

43/41 for an 84. I hit the ball really well considering the cold temps early in the morning. Irons felt really good and 31 putts helped.

Last edited:
Yesterday shot 42-42 for an 84 with 6 pars and a birdie. Perfect day in the mid 60’s with not a lot of wind

Actually played better than yesterday even though i shot the exact same score. Shot a 37-38-75 with 3 doubles and 4 birdies. All of the doubles were OB tee shots. Need to learn to keep my focus while on the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best round of my life! 77, only secd time I've ever broken 80

Attachments

• 20211107_165028.jpg
    20211107_165028.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20211107-180335_TheGrint.jpg
    Screenshot_20211107-180335_TheGrint.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 6
An 80 that was full of a lot of ugly shots. I had some great par streaks but an fee horrible holes. Skunked on birdies.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Today was pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday from the weather to my golf game. Another kind of sloppy 82 with a couple of doubles and one birdie. I don’t feel like I am playing that poorly but I am just not super sharp.

Of course it is early November so every round in nice weather is a win. It was a beautiful day with good company. It was a good day.

I want to start by saying this was an absolutely PERFECT day for golf. Just a little windy but the temps were amazing and not a cloud in the sky.

The front 9 wasn’t good. I was pulling everything except driver about 10-15yd left of target. I bogey’d all but #1 and #7. I made a small adjustment at the turn and it got a little better but the wedge and putter started to suffer a bit. Then I pulled a 7i in the drink on what should have been a very easy hole 11.

I guess that hole pissed me off enough to snap me back into shape because from there I made par on everything up to 18. This is a short course and 18 plays 235 to the green. I hit my tee shot on 18 as straight and as long as I’m capable and landed the green. That drive felt amazing. I had about 25 foot for eagle and ended up 2 putting for birdie.

Most of the round was pretty bad but those last 6 holes were a nice way to potentially end the season. I feel like we stole a day from Mother Nature today. Really hoping there is another good day to steal on one of my off days but if not I’m ok going out like this.

+10 / 79

45/43 for an 88, absolutely beautiful sunny 83 degree day and we finished in 3:45. A birdie, 4 pars, 10 bogeys, 2 doubles and a triple, so I was on the bogey train most of the day. This course has super fast and unforgiving greens, so if you miss a GIR your chances of an up and down aren't very good, and I missed a lot of GIRs.

Played LPGA Jones Course today and shot 41/42 83. Got paired up with (2) other out of towners and had a great day. Drives were solid despite the 20-25kt NE winds all day. Putts could have been better but they weren’t bad , just wouldn’t go in. No 3 putts just a bunch of near misses. Par 3 17th was 180yrds downwind. Played 6i and landed 5’ from the pin for birdie. Overall a fun day, beautiful weather and cool enough in FL to wear long pants. 😍06031A62-0A07-45C6-8D2D-18CAC5E6F9A9.jpeg41342288-29DA-45B2-9073-305A99570C86.jpegABF12C15-C34C-401F-86FD-C5CAE786788B.jpeg

Managed to shoot a personal best yesterday, 37/37: 74 on a par 70 out here in Seattle area.

Course was pretty soggy so greens were very receptive. Struck the ball well and putted decent. Had 2 birdies and missed a few others. Main story line was no blow up holes!

I really need a putting lesson.
38/42 = 80

Managed to shoot a personal best yesterday, 37/37: 74 on a par 70 out here in Seattle area.

Course was pretty soggy so greens were very receptive. Struck the ball well and putted decent. Had 2 birdies and missed a few others. Main story line was no blow up holes!
Congrats on the PB!

Played 9 and didn’t warm up and it showed. Started with bogie-bogie before finishing with all pars for a 38. Missed 3 putts of less than 5 feet for birdie. But overall I was OK with today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played LPGA Jones Course today and shot 41/42 83. Got paired up with (2) other out of towners and had a great day. Drives were solid despite the 20-25kt NE winds all day. Putts could have been better but they weren’t bad , just wouldn’t go in. No 3 putts just a bunch of near misses. Par 3 17th was 180yrds downwind. Played 6i and landed 5’ from the pin for birdie. Overall a fun day, beautiful weather and cool enough in FL to wear long pants. 😍View attachment 9042738View attachment 9042739View attachment 9042740
Course looks in great shape. Really enjoy LPGA, been a few years since playing down there.

First time playing in several months. Was playing with a friend who is 75 so we both played from the gold tees (223 yards shorter than what I usually play from the whites). Shot a 41. 6 pars, 2 bogeys, and barfed all over myself on #5 with a triple. Was striking the ball really well with the driver and irons. Didn't do anything other than two putt all round. A few poor choices in the short game is what cost me today.

44-48 for 92. Very nice links course Shepards Crook on the Illinois /Wisconsin border. Was working on some new things that made me happy with most shots and unhappy with some others. At least 4 par putts lipped out didnt help but fun last day of season!

Snuck out this morning (for the first time in a month,) for what was likely my last round ever to be played in Chicago. It was a nice day, about 56Β° with cloud cover.

I had the course to myself, which I love, and haven't experienced since before Covid.

I moved up a tee box due to the length of time between rounds and the cooler weather, so was playing at 6000 yards today. It took me a little while to find my swing, but once I found it, everything just came together.

The greens were firm and FAST, but my putting was lights out. There was never a point where I didn't trust a line, and my tempo felt better than it has all year. I would describe todays putting as "elegant." It was really a nice feeling.

A few more 2 putts than I would have liked, mostly due to not hitting my approaches close to the flag, but still finished with 30 total putts.

Put up a +2 38 on the back, and was +2 on the back til the 17th when I birdied 17 and 18, going home at even par for the side.

38/36 =74. By far the best round I have played all year, and maybe even the year before.

Back