What did you shoot today?

Shot 85. 37pts. Teed off in -1 celsius. The greens were rock hard with a lot of debris(twigs and leaves) from a major storm we had on Fri.Course played well considering unfortunately there were quite a few trees uprooted.Looks like a few of them wont be able to be saved.sad to see.

Irons were awesome today. Weather was 45 and a 10-15mph wind. Really wet. Driver didn’t cost me any shots. Can’t complain much with a pick clean and replace 76. Started on back nine. Took a hole to find distance. 14A7E7C5-EA7E-4B55-88AE-7B65EDD143A8.jpeg

38/40=78 13 FIR 6GIR :banghead: and 27 putts. Driver was on fire today, irons not so much. Distance was good for the most part, but my left/right dispersion was terrible. Putter saved me and kept me in the game today.

Fun time out with the guys @troyefl @Greg Kulbick & Jeff, today playing The Dye’s Valley course at TPC Sawgrass. We played it from 6500 yds and I found it to be more of a challenge than The Stadium Course. Went 41/42 for an 83 with 5 double bogeys :mad: but had two birdies on the round. Hit the ball well throughout the bag minus a few tee balls I’d like to have back. Rolled the rock well & the bunker game was on point.

One Par 3 played 230 where I hit 3w. I can’t tell you the last time I hit 3w on a tee!

Played 36 at Sarasota National. R1: 42-42. R2: 41-40.

A triple and one birdie in each round. Nice day for golf!

84 today still having second shot issues. A few drives I just went after and the result was not so good lol. No lost balls. Back to the work this week getting.

85 and lowest I've ever shot. Had 2 blow up holes at +3 but had 8 pars - by far the most pars I've ever had. Really doing a good job of knowing where danger is and using the right club; still could use a bit better hitting GIRs though

85 and lowest I've ever shot. Had 2 blow up holes at +3 but had 8 pars - by far the most pars I've ever had. Really doing a good job of knowing where danger is and using the right club; still could use a bit better hitting GIRs though
Great round and congrats on the PB!

Congrats on the PB, always a good feeling!

A mediocre 88. Not much truly working right.

Congrats on the PB.

42/50 for a solid 92 at metropolitan golf links up in the Bay Area. Played with my dad and brother and had a really fun round. Was dialed in for awhile but two 8s on par 4s on the back killed me. Scoreable course but the rough is death and I found myself in it a couple times.

38/36 74 Frozen greens and with wind chill was at -3 of -4 C. I was fully layered up and even had winter thermal gloves which were actually pretty decent for grip and warmth. Kept the ball in play off the tee and was hitting the irons where I was aiming so a decent round given the conditions.

46/44 for a 90. This effing course always eats my lunch, about half the holes are dogleg rights and I can't hit a fade to save my life - and the right side of the fairways are all lined by trees, so you can't even really cut the corners and play a draw out into the fairway. To top if off, I had a bad case of the lefts today and was pulling/hooking/pull hooking almost every tee shot, couldn't get rid of it - so even on the straight holes I was missing fairways to the left. To make it even more entertaining, almost every pin was tucked no more than 2 paces from the edge of the green, and these greens are so hard that you can't bring a ball in high/soft enough to stop it - land it on the front and it'll run all the way to the back fringe, even uphill.

On the good side, the weather was amazing (sunny, calm and 74 degrees when we finished), the company was good, and the pace of play was decent at 3:26. It's almost December and I'm still playing golf in shorts and short sleeves, I really have nothing to complain about!

Nov_29.jpg

Cold, windy rounds during turkey time. Shot an 83 and an 80 to make it to 70 rounds this year. This is the most rounds I have ever played in a year.

Played on the sim and got an 81. Hoping the weather will be nice rest of the week to get out on the course some.

34/37 = 71 (-1)
35 (-1)

39/42-81. 2 blow up holes on the back. All good still happy with how i played

Bogey free net par with a new build yesterday. Couple misses and a little both ways with different feels, but nothing that cost. Couple missed opportunities too. Fairly fast and fun round and loved the feel of the Cobra CB/MBs. They might hang around for a bit.

I'm about ready to shoot myself because I didn't get to play last week even though I didn't have to work. Does that count?

Play 2 sim rounds and scored 82 and 78. Getting more comfortable with how the sim plays. Seems like short yardages are a tad off though, but will have to remember the differences when I am back on the real course. I don't want to learn any bad habits with distances :ROFLMAO:

42/39 for an 81 (+10, par 71). Struggled with driver, was decent-ish with irons and not great with putting, but mostly avoided total blow-up holes. 1 double, 8 bogeys, 9 pars. Two 3-putts on the front 9, two 1-putts, everything else was 2-putts.

35/35 = 70 (E)

Back