What did you shoot today?

Played pretty well today. Shot a 37 with one birdie and 2 bogies. Overall happy with my 9 holes since that is all I could do since I had to work in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 - 39 - 76. Went from the par train (2-12) to the bogey train (13-16) then finished the round off with a birdie on 18. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.
ill take that im trying to just get bogeys at this point

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

37 - 37 - 74. 3 birdies, 10 pars and 5 bogeys. Took advantage of the par 5's playing them 3 under today with an eagle lip out.

37 - 37 - 74. 3 birdies, 10 pars and 5 bogeys. Took advantage of the par 5's playing them 3 under today with an eagle lip out.

I swear you're the steadiest golfer I've ever interacted with, even if it's just online. Your bad days are like.. 77. It's commendable.

I swear you're the steadiest golfer I've ever interacted with, even if it's just online. Your bad days are like.. 77. It's commendable.

Thanks, but I don't know. My scores this year ranged from 66 to 84. To be fair, both were definite outliers. Average for the year was right about 76. 74 is a very good round for me in sub-60 degree temps. Normally 77 - 79 in that frigid weather.

Got 14 holes in yesterday before dark. 15-over 70 (+13 on the front 9, with a quad and 3 doubles; +2 on the back 5).

Some days, I just don't know how to hit a ball anymore. This was one of them.

My irons are going nowhere. I can't hit a putt outside 4 feet anymore. And we'll not talk about bunker play.

:confused2:

I shot an 81 today. Had a frost delay and no warm up and somehow was +1 on the front. Then the wheels came off and limped to a 44 on the back with a double on 10 and triple on 12

35 - 39 - 74. As I am prone to doing far too often, forget how to swing a club for 5 holes. Was -2 through 8, +5 over the next 5 and -1 over the final 5. 3 birdies, 3 bogeys and 1 double.

What a difference a year makes. Carded a 39 on the front today, before a few poor shots derailed the back, for a 46. 13-over 85.

An OB drive followed by a poor pitch led to a quad on 15. A bladed bunker shot on 17 was compounded by a 3-putt for a triple. Lots of wasted shots here.

Irons are still way short, but the short game and putter bailed me out quite a few times.

76 today with 2 birdies.

Even par on the front & bogey golf on the back for an 81. A couple of OB penalties derailed what could have been a great round.

97 today and lately I’m going the wrong direction. It was kind of a drink fest round. Today it’s back to the course but no drinking.

New years day, pretty sure I might have still been drunk on the first few Tee Boxes. Finished with a 95 (77 net). Grinded through a horrible first 7 (+14) and stopped the double boggy bleeding.

45-44 with a Par-Par finish to break 90.

It was a weird day, not totally in love with this course, but the first 4-5 holes we had a small headwind and my drives were blowing out left to right. Lots of distance lost and long 2nd shots into greens. I was +5 thru 5 with 1 Par then we had some tailwind. Again nothing substantial but enough.

This is when I found distance with driver that I haven't had in a long, long time. I was making a great turn and just firing drives...The problem was accuracy. I couldn't find fairways or even 2nd cut of rough. My iron/wedge striking was solid but just mashing the ball to my delight.

I'm actually intrigued if I can harness this distance gain...Onto Saturday.

Another stinking 97. Wouldn’t normally be bothered by it. However I’ve been killing it with a driver and I’ve had some short easy approach shots that I’m duffing. It’s winter time so I’ll let that go but my iron game is usually my solid. It’ll come together soon, maybe tomorrow. I feel an 85 coming.

79 with a QUAD.

Then a cool 76.

45/42 for 87 this aft. Had alot of positives in this round. Still working on driver set up so yanked a few left and pushed a few right but hit 7 FW today. I had 3 par saves out of the bunker on 3 par 3s! Finished off the round with a birdie that was one inch from the hole. almost made the chip in on a par 5 I was walking it in then it stopped lol!

39 on our front 9, 3589 yards, doubled the first hole.

Played yesterday on a very wet soggy and unpredictable course. I was very happy with the resulting 85 and also the fact I played $ a hole with my partner and came home $17 richer. we don't play for a lot but it made me happy to beat him so much.

38 on the front nine of my local course. Fun little 9 hole walk!

I shot a 37+39=76. Then I woke up and went to work:p

No idea. I was having a very bad day striking the ball so after the second hole I decided not to keep score. I wanted to work in things since it was heading south anyway. I did have some really good holes once I figured out what was happening. 3rd round in 3 days and my body was definitely feeling tired and tight.

Back