What did you shoot today?

85 today,41/44. been over a week touching a club. Actually enjoyed the round even with a piss poor start, Bogey, double bogey ouch:rolleyes:
Goal is to break 80 this year on a regular basis, Hit some great shots and some sleepers but great to be out (y)
3 doubles :mad:, 8 bogeys, 7 pars and one birdie with a Payne fist pump lol.

45-46. For a 91. Made some great recovery shots. Which means I made some really poor shots also. All in all another good round.

53-43=96. Played at Legends Indoor Gold again this morning. Played Conway Farms here in Chicago.

39 - 38 - 77. Didn't have much of a swing today. Was pretty beat as this was my 7th straight day of walking 18. Ready for a couple of days off to recover some. 1 birdie, 4 bogeys and 1 double.

Birdied 18 to shoot 79 (42/37). Lost my swing for about the last 6 weeks until I hit the driving range 6 of the last 7 days and figured out what I was doing wrong. In that time I forgot to practice putting and so I was off on the greens today but love where the ball striking is heading these days.

Birdied 18 to shoot 79 (42/37). Lost my swing for about the last 6 weeks until I hit the driving range 6 of the last 7 days and figured out what I was doing wrong. In that time I forgot to practice putting and so I was off on the greens today but love where the ball striking is heading these days.
Snuck into the 70s though! Nice.

41/43 for an 84

Highlight was chipping in for birdie on the 17th hole

Couldn’t really get much going with the irons.

Touch shots were solid - putter was hot and cold

41/46 for 87 this aft. Back nine gave me a bit of trouble. First time walking a full size course also. Was a bit tired at the end so I need to work on that. Did have some great drives this aft. Had a bee swoop in land on my nose and sting me so fast I was not sure what happened. That sucked on hole 3 lol.

48/40 for a 88. I played really well on the back but really struggled with my short game on the front and paid the price..

I shot 80 42/38. It was a bonus day in New England 52* in January. It was very windy and the greens were bumpy. No birdies and 2-3 3 putts but it is always awesome when you can get a round in in New England in January.

A steady Freddy 81

Still having putter struggles. Shot a 40-39-79. No birdies 7 bogies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i kind of shot 79 today. 41-38. kinda because i was two balls tee to green all day. sometimes swapping up which one i chose for different shots.

49/43 today for a 92 on Sea Island Plantation Course. The rough really worked me on the front, but I was pretty pleased with my play on the back.

43/46 from the Blues. 6700 and windy as hell on the front 9. I was +2 thru 5 then strung together 3 straight bogeys and a bad double on 9. Not an ideal finish.

Started the back 9 missing an 8 footer for Par then making Triple on 11 with a horribly placed tee box with trees on the right side and in front of me. It was a punch in the gut but I was happy how I struck the ball, and ironically no 3 putts.

A double on 17 being 113 out on my 3rd shot Par 5 was another punch in the gut but I did rebound with a Par on 18 to break 90.

Played the same ball. I did have a ball go OB smashing someone's roof but I was able to retrieve the ball then I had to take another drop on the back 9 but was able to get the ball.

6700 wasn't bad!!

Shot a 48/42 for a 90 on a course I’d never played before today. It was the first time I hit driver exclusively off tees since returning. Still looking to break 90 and the driver was pretty good to me today. I had 5 penalty strokes though.

Hit this 7 iron over water on a 163 yard par3 over water with cat tails so high I could only see the flag. Yes, I got the birdie.

1F9D3C72-D09A-49B8-A909-B0D9ED014804.jpeg

Yesterday. Shot a +3, 39 with 4 bogies and a birdie. Coulda, should, woulda been a 37. Very excited given that I'm ~2 months into a swing change and wondering when the scores were gonna come back down to normal.

38-43 for an 81. We played from over 6600 yards and it really hurt on the back 9. Pretty wet here and in the 40s, ball didn't go anywhere. Only had one hole on the back 9 where I didn't have a wood in my hand for my 2nd shot so I'm pretty happy with the score today. Had 1 biride as well.

43/46 from the Blues. 6700 and windy as hell on the front 9. I was +2 thru 5 then strung together 3 straight bogeys and a bad double on 9. Not an ideal finish.

Started the back 9 missing an 8 footer for Par then making Triple on 11 with a horribly placed tee box with trees on the right side and in front of me. It was a punch in the gut but I was happy how I struck the ball, and ironically no 3 putts.

A double on 17 being 113 out on my 3rd shot Par 5 was another punch in the gut but I did rebound with a Par on 18 to break 90.

Played the same ball. I did have a ball go OB smashing someone's roof but I was able to retrieve the ball then I had to take another drop on the back 9 but was able to get the ball.

6700 wasn't bad!!

Always nice when you get the ball back, makes the penalty not seem so harsh haha

38-43 for an 81. We played from over 6600 yards and it really hurt on the back 9. Pretty wet here and in the 40s, ball didn't go anywhere. Only had one hole on the back 9 where I didn't have a wood in my hand for my 2nd shot so I'm pretty happy with the score today. Had 1 biride as well.

43/44 for me. And yeah, we played the wrong tees on the back, but I'm pretty happy with the swing for January golf. 1 birdie here as well. thanks for coming out man!

i kind of shot 79 today. 41-38. kinda because i was two balls tee to green all day. sometimes swapping up which one i chose for different shots.
Not sure I want to ask, but what two balls were you using?

Tied my personal best today playing Sea Island Sea Side Course. Shooting a 39/42 for an 81 (par 70). This was without a doubt my best 81 as the course is much tougher than the other courses I have shot an 81 on before. Pretty darn happy with the way I played despite having 3 doubles. The most painful one was on 18. A bogey there would have set a new PB. I really don't think I have ever played a better round of golf.

can’t say. ...yet!

Tied my personal best today playing Sea Island Sea Side Course. Shooting a 39/42 for an 81 (par 70). This was without a doubt my best 81 as the course is much tougher than the other courses I have shot an 81 on before. Pretty darn happy with the way I played despite having 3 doubles. The most painful one was on 18. A bogey there would have set a new PB. I really don't think I have ever played a better round of golf.
Congrats that’s a great feat.

Back