What did you shoot today?

41&37 today putter and chipping were awesome on the back 9 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a community Ryder cup style event. Two person teams. First six net best ball. Second six scramble. Third six two individual matches.

I have to play the woman in the last six. Giving her a bunch of shots. Starting on 15 she goes net par, net eagle, net bird, net par.

83 on a par 70 course playing 6400 yds.

Had a community Ryder cup style event. Two person teams. First six net best ball. Second six scramble. Third six two individual matches.

I have to play the woman in the last six. Giving her a bunch of shots. Starting on 15 she goes net par, net eagle, net bird, net par.
Tough to beat that 😐

41/43 84. 6792 is tough for me to crack and that double was avoidable

hit the Rogue ST good today C2E9121E-0FEB-4FAD-9AB4-F3156F34F811.jpeg

39/40 - 79. Double on 11 was the only poor hole of the evening. Our foursome played in 3:40 with two walkers. Nice!

Such a good ball striking round today - only to be de-railed by one bad hole! I’m sure it’s happened to you. Had a 39+44=83... but, had a quad on a par 4... which included a lost ball. Very pleased with the round other than that.

46/39 = 85 today. 6/14 FW, but most of the misses were at least close and didn't hurt me much. 3/18 GIR, oof. 28 putts.

34/36-70 Good putting day for a change and short game was very good.

So decided to put my Max 400 in the bag and hit Driver instead of 3 Wood. Playing with son back from College who wanted to try my old TM R7. Shot a 49 for 9 holes with Ping Driver still causing extra strokes.
Funny thing is 5th hole after another so so drive I decided to hit my old Driver, knocked it 15 yards past $300 Ping. The TM I can swing at any speed I want, the Max 400 just feels as though I have to work too hard 😫. Max may be going up for sale. :banghead:

34/36-70 Good putting day for a change and short game was very good.
Wow, I've never seen those #s even in the Good Old Days.

80, 78, 77, 39 yesterday.

Tuesday kind of practice. Played 2 ball second shots on some holes. Shot 81 on the ball in play. (Does that really count?)
Really working on approach shots that give me issues at the course I play about 40% of my rounds at.
A bunch of uphill approaches that I have a hard time getting the right club.
Anyway, had the course to myself for the most part. Foursome started 2 holes behind me and were soon outta sight.

34/38-72. Made some decent putts again today. They are preparing the course for Stage 1 Korn Ferry Q-School week after next, so they are watering the heck out of it. Little to no roll on the fairways, making it play much longer than posted yardage.

Shot my best round ever yesterday- 39/41 for an 80 at Tri Mountain in Ridgefield, WA. 8 GIR, probably a record for me. My best prior to that was 85 (same course). Nothing worse than bogey, which I don't think I've ever achieved before. Some good shots (for me at least) scattered throughout, but more importantly I managed to keep the ball in play off the tee for almost the entire round- kept it out of the suicidal deep rough that TM cultivates, and not one tee shot found an adjacent fairway :) . The short/putting game was working also. Only one real groaner- a blocked tee shot into the water on the par-5 7th. It's not a long hole, though, so with the penalty/drop I still managed to get on in four and two-putt for bogey.

Great day on the course.

Best round in quite a while. Very pleased after not really playing for a few weeks. Not about how you start, but how you finish!

6035A6B4-5DE5-4385-839B-5F539C8FA1EA.png

Today was good from a ball striking stand point.
Shot 40/40 = 80 with 2 doubles and a 3 putt ( 34 putts total) 2 birdies.
I did hit 56% of greens, which is really good for me and my iron play.
Greens being bumpy summer muni bermuda probably cost me 2-3 strokes.
Also paired with a really nice Random single with a similar game. Fun day talking equipment, jobs and family stuff.
I usually get paired with unserious golfers, so it was a nice round.

Shot 46 playing 9 with a friend after work today.

I shot a 90, 49/41

The course we played is a very tough course! I brought nine golf balls with me and before I was done with nine holes, I was down to three balls. Hence the nice front score! I was worried that I didn't have enough to finish the round. Then I got a hole in one on the 12th hole at 170 yards so I put that ball away and had two left for the rest of the round. I found one ball while looking for someone else's which I ended up using on the 18 hole to finish the round! Darn close and thought I would have to break out the ball I used for the HIO.

51/52 for a 103. Could not possibly find a groove or tempo today if I tried. Frustrating but next time will be better.

113 at freaking TPC Sawgrass.

42-41. Driver was fadey today but not to the point of trouble. Carded a 7 on a long par 4 trying a Hail Mary through the trees instead of taking my medicine and chipping out

51/52 for a 103. Could not possibly find a groove or tempo today if I tried. Frustrating but next time will be better.
It's golf brother, hang in there. We all have bad rounds.

Back