What did you shoot today?

76 +4. I was first off at 7:30 and managed to get around 2:20 walking.

50/43 = 93, and it felt a lot worse than that. 4/12 FW, 2/18 GIR (with a bunch of near misses), 32 putts (four 1-putts and no 3-putts). It felt like I spent the whole day following good shots with absolutely horrible shots and then having to bail myself out. But it was 80 degrees and sunny, so I'm really not complaining.

Last edited:
Got a 94 today - only second time playing the course. Had four dang 3 putts and a few errant drives (got up under the ball twice) which cost me, but all in all was a ton of fun and acceptable score considering my mistakes.

43/43 for an 86. Could have been a lot better, could have been a lot worse. It was a beautiful day to play so score didn't really matter.

First round on the year and i went 47/41. Had 3 one putts on the back 9 and no 3 putts the entire round. Driver was on for the most part, but short game was hit or miss.

50/44. New Cobra F9 is working great, long irons look good.. Chipping and Putting?? Yikes. Great to get into the swing of things, plenty of room for improvement. Happy to get out during a perfect day.

IMG_3117.jpg

I shot 35/37 today for a 1 over 72. It could have been two or three strokes lower, easily.

Followed up my best round at my home course last weekend (an 85) with a new best today. I shot an 82! Treat feeling to back up what I did last time with another great round as I have been reworking my swing all winter.

Definitely a tale of two nines today. I shot a 46 on the front and a 36 on the back. For a total of 82. I felt like the 36 on the back could have been even a little bit better than it was, but the flip side is the front could have been worse than it was. Crazy round!

One of the best grinding rounds of my life.
78 with 6 lost balls lol. Stroke Lab putter was scorching hot.

47/54-101

Ugly round. Couldn’t get off the tees. Lost about 9 balls. Got mentally beat down and quit on some holes.

First time I’ve ever walked 18 and it showed...39/45= 84. Ran straight out of gas on the back 9...

Today was the tale of 2 9’s. 42 and 51. Really thought I was gonna post a good score but I had problems off the tee on the back 9.

40/48 today walking. 4 pars and a bird on the front and I could not get a par on the back. Had three doubles on the back. I was tired from the walk more than usual.

Shot a 78 today. Hugely frustrating shots that I don't see a ton of value in explaining, early season firm lies causing extra strokes, new clubs trying to figure out yardages and going long at times. These things happen!

I'm trending towards a 5 handicap. Who wants to play for money in like two months hahaa? PayPal only my wife won't let me touch bills.

50/47 = 97 on a course I haven't played in a couple years. Started out +5 after 6, so headed for a nice, safe round of bogey(ish) golf, then it was like I forgot how to play golf all of a sudden. Developed a horrendous case of the lefts, was pulling or pull/hooking everything which led to lots of bad lies, penalty strokes and double/triple bogeys. Finally got it semi-straightened out around hole 16, but the damage was already done. 5/13 FW, 4/18 GIR, 34 putts.

Primo day, though - 80 degrees and sunny with a bit of breeze, company was good, and it's a course I always enjoy playing.

45/42/87 at TPC Sawgrass 6,100 yards on TGC 2019 on SkyTrak. And I stayed dry the whole round!

Shot a 78 today. Hugely frustrating shots that I don't see a ton of value in explaining, early season firm lies causing extra strokes, new clubs trying to figure out yardages and going long at times. These things happen!

I'm trending towards a 5 handicap. Who wants to play for money in like two months hahaa? PayPal only my wife won't let me touch bills.
Course in good shape?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

yeah man, greening up beautifully. Fairways are firm, greens are super firm.
Solid. Hopefully my to get out there in the next week or so

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

39/36 for a 75 on a par 71 course. Barely missed so many putts...

Played a local Course that has undergone a complete rebuild ove the last year or so and while it was quite short it had water on most every hole and some strange OB and hazards. Played it from the whites at 5,715 I believe and put up a 77 with 4 birdies for 35 points today so might be in some money, the tips were only 6,073 so next time I would prefer to play there, only hit driver 4 times and it was a lot of fun.

More of a position Course now, it was actually the Course I really learned how to play on and they changed it drastically and we all agreed it was for the better. It is in a more or less Senior Community and I bet it is a hit for the older Golfers, giving them a chance to score with working too hard if you hit it straight.

Cold and windy ( 51 degrees ) but it wasn't raining so I got 18 in. Shot 80 ( 40/40 ) from the blues at about 6500 yards. Double bogey'd the first hole, then bogeyed the easy par 5 #2. Then things got better. Hit 11 fairways and 7 GIR. Had more birdie chances than I thought I would have. Was all around the hole on my putts but only dropped one of them.

Last edited:
Shot an 87 on a tough course with medium wind. Lost most strokes putting on really slow greens along with a few wayward drives. I'm satisfied with it this early in the year.

Back