What did you shoot today?

49 and 43. Had to snowmen on the front par 4’s. Other than that I played pretty decent. No idea what happened other thank I’m pretty sure the ball was moving. :(

Hard to beat that. Nice.
Just one of those days when everything clicked - I didn't hit every fairway and green but the misses were small and I was able to recover and get up and down every time

It helps that the greens are getting better every day and being able to play a partial shot and getting spin to stop the ball near the flag

36 - 37 - 73. Played 16 holes like I knew how to play the game and 2 like I had no clue. 2 birdies, 14 pars, 1 bogey and 1 double. My iron ball striking has been a lot better since the 2 month hiatus ended than it had been leading up to the long break.

36 - 37 - 73. Played 16 holes like I knew how to play the game and 2 like I had no clue.

That has been a problem of mine lately. Drives me crazy.

Nice round! Glad it's coming together with the irons.

That has been a problem of mine lately. Drives me crazy.

Nice round! Glad it's coming together with the irons.

Both were par 5's also which makes it even worse to me. Should have been birdie chances instead of fighting to not score even worse. Out of position off both tees then just compounded those errors...

Shot 56 today on front nine, had to leave at the turn. 5 good holes (+3), 2 ok holes (+3 each) and 2 where the wheels fell off. Had a lesson this morning and took a few holes to get it to translate.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

OMG finally.... my lowest score of the season 89!
12 out of 14 fairways NO PENALTIES, used same ball whole round! Unfortunately 38 friggin putts @fairwaynut the Bettinardi didn’t help today!
But if that’s my worst, I will get that straight

Shot 69 today following a 72 on Monday. Course wasn’t super hard played at 6300 yards due to one of our group coming back from double knee replacement. The cups were raised which may have saved me two strokes. I hit the low side of the raised hole once and had one other one that was moving with decent pace when it didn’t hit the cup exactly flush. Regardless I had 5 birdies and 2 bogeys in a very solid round.

OMG finally.... my lowest score of the season 89!
12 out of 14 fairways NO PENALTIES, used same ball whole round! Unfortunately 38 friggin putts @fairwaynut the Bettinardi didn’t help today!
But if that’s my worst, I will get that straight

Sorry, no refunds on the Betti!!! ;)

Got out for an evening 9. Shot a 38 while trying a new swing. That V-fit really made me aware of how my swing was impacting ball flight. Got an extra 15 yards or so out of every single club!

+5 , plated only 9 holes.

41/40 - 81

In 2018 I would have killed to shoot an 81, now I am disappointed with the way I played. Not sure what is going on with my driver, but I seem to have lost around 20 or 30 yards off the tee. Last year averaged 267, yesterday my long was 256. Had a few I thought I smoked on a straight line and they only went around 245.

Attachments

• 2020-05-29_0611.png
    2020-05-29_0611.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Played our League opener last night (delayed due to COVID) and scratched out a 40/40 80 on a tough course. Absolutely pissed away so many foolish strokes by short siding myself in thick rough on multiple occasions, but if I'm being honest I got quite a few lucky bounces off trees to offset those.

20200529_131447.jpg

Living on the fringe, f-ing up the stats. Lol

Still playing well, but got a little sloppy/careless a few times. We were really having fun, and it was good to relax. Think we figured out something in my buddies iron game, too, which is awesome. A couple bad putts, and a few long-ish ones fell. I had given up on one of them.

Taking the weekend off. Let my wrist simmer down. That sand on 7 was brutal. If I was smarter I would have just taken the strokes and got out of there. Might get to play once more here beginning of the week, but that should be it for Nebraska.

Last edited:
35 - 39 - 74. Avoided blow up holes today but got a little sloppy on the back 9. 2 birdies, 12 pars and 4 bogeys.

47-43. Very windy today cost me a few but that’s the game. Played with my new EF driver and that went very well.

47/39 = 86. 7/12 FW, 7/18 GIR, 33 putts. 2 birdies, 7 pars, 4 bogeys, 5 others.

Jekyll played the front nine to 44 with two doubles. Hyde showed up on the back nine and made back-to-back birdies but would up doubling the eighteenth for 38. Still added up to an 82.

42/43, 85 at Grande Oaks CC. Short game specifically the putter helped me shoot a good score this morning. Fighting a block off the tee on the front 9 so gotta hit the range this week. Overall a good day and finished right at 3 hours

38/38-76

+3 for 9 at an exec course. I was one bad drive away from my first sub par round of golf ever at any course of any type. 1 quad, 7 pars and 1 birdie.

Started on the back with 42, finished the front with 40, for a 10-over 82. 10/14 fairways, but only 4 GIRs. 29 putts looks good on the scorecard, but the longest make was from 4 feet. My short game was pretty good today.

Only 1 double-bogey today, and it should've been a par. I chunked an 8-iron into the pond on a par-4 after an ideal drive. I dropped a ball in the same spot and knocked it within 8 feet of the flag.

It's like a different game playing with irons that are a better fit for your skill level.

Shot 89(on par with my hcp) with 1 GIR and 1 fairway hit... The only GIR was also the only 3-putt typically...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Back