What did you shoot today?

Shot like 3 or 4 over tonight. We kind of skipped around and played which holes we could. We played something like 3-4-5-2-1-8-9. Then it started raining. Fun to be out screwing around with friends

Well after the last debacle I went to a course I used to play a lot todady and really turned things around. 62. It's a little shorter and I've always played it well because there's a lot of drivers->wedges if you're me, and a couple par 5's (and 1 par 4 today!) I can reach in 2. Wanted the wedge approach practice and that was really good, because they had a bunch of front corner pins. Real test in wet bermuda. Got the TSi3 back in the bag and rolling, and worked on exaggerating something in my irons to stay off the left that went pretty well. Still undoing a little from all the recent monitor time, but feel ready for the weekend.

edit: and hit all 18 greens again! Crazy. Took me forever this year, and them twice in about a week.

Last edited:
44/45 yesterday. Humidity was brutal during the back 9. Left a few too many putts on the table and had some issues pinning the greens with my irons.

71% fairways (according to Garmin) with my Callaway 4 wood off the tee which was nice, because had some issues a couple days ago getting solid shots off the tee box with anything much. Was hitting some nice bombs with the 4w. Did not need the driver at all. I think I hit the driver on one hole just to get it out of the bag and not let it rust up.

Won my match on the last hole with par on a 480y par 5. 🙄. It was tight, with some damn fine golf played all around and no one ever up more than 1, until the end.. Both botched birdie opportunities on 17, and both got in trouble off the tee on 18 for a sloppy finish and that 'got away with one' feeling. Both kind of shaking our heads as we shook hands.

Got out in front of the heat and weekenders though, and yesterday's prep worked out real well for what I saw out there. And wife's buying brunch I guess, so I'll take it.

A shot a 101 with a 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 on the card. I may never emotionally recover from this. Also I would have played 36 if I didn’t have to mow the lawn.

45-39-84 +12. I am literally losing all confidence on the tee. Went to the range after and feel like I may have broke through but you never know if that will follow you to the course. I get to play again tomorrow so we will see.

42/38 80. One mental error double on the front, otherwise happy with the round. Got my 54° greenside ships dialed in

E6EF83C0-4A9A-45A6-A498-274B3F547C0C.jpeg

45-39-84 +12. I am literally losing all confidence on the tee. Went to the range after and feel like I may have broke through but you never know if that will follow you to the course. I get to play again tomorrow so we will see.
Everybody can use a set of 'trusted eyes' at times. Anybody you trust to to share what they see is going on?

38/39-77 at Aspen Muni this morning. Played really well for 15 of the holes. The other 3 were double bogeys. Bogey-double finish was disappointing. Hit some good shots too though

37 - 37 - 74. Just a solid round. Nothing great, but nothing really bad. 1 birdie, 14 pars and 3 bogeys.

Played very good today minus one dumb hole. Shot a 36-39-75. The one hole was a triple without a penalty stroke. At least I held it together and birdied the following two holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39/43 in what I would describe as oppressive heat. Three doubles, so it could have been way better.

40/41 with a couple of birds mixed in to extend my streak another round.

43/42=85. The heat got me bag and I pretty much checked out mentally today. It is to bad as we played a beautiful course that was in great shape. Need to work on that part of my game

Everybody can use a set of 'trusted eyes' at times. Anybody you trust to to share what they see is going on?
We took video of me today to see what happens and in three swings, everything looked good besides my wrists trying to do too much at impact. And I can tell that’s what it is. At the range after the round, I corrected it pretty easily. But it’s just in my head during the round. I will see if I can swing with a specific correction in mind tomorrow

a bad day. an awful day. a i-heard-quilting-is-fun day. this game sucks sometimes. i wish i could play tomorrow lol

81. Terrible start with triple, double, bogey, bogey, bogey. Penalties on first 4 holes. Ugh. Kept fighting and ended up with a reasonable round. 3 birdies, 31 putts. Won 6 skins! Big winds and 90F heat. I walked and carried while everyone else carted. Winds really messed with me early, and the heat did get to me the last few holes.

43 on a hot, humid, miserable day that caused us to say "9 is enough." Good day with the driver and new Velocity shaft. Disappointing day with my putter, which is usually my strong suit. Not sure what's going on with the flat stick, but I will figure it out.

Shot an 80 with two birdies on Thursday & followed it up with and 82 today. I’m ready for TPC Sawgrass!

Shot my best round ever with an 80. Started off double bogey, bogey, birdie, another double bogey, then triple bogey. Tried to shake it off and settle down and shot par the rest of the round with exception for one birdie on the back nine. I'll go out today and probably shoot 99 LOL

Ran away with a match that was conceded early, and then things got wild with the wife and some members...

Shot a 67, with 5 penalty strokes, an 8 on a par 5, and only 57% fairways. So that was fun. :LOL:. I'm whipped. Lot of golf this weekend.

Back