What did you shoot today?

Played OK today. Shot a 48-38-76 with 4 birdies, a double, and 6 bogies. Driver was a little streaky, hence the double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47/41 for an 88. Started off with 3-putt doubles on the first two holes and it gradually (very gradually!) got better from there. This course has a lot of dogleg rights, which don't set up well when your default shot is a draw and you can't fade the ball to save your life. The Bermuda rough around the greens is high/thick enough that you can't use much finesse in the short game, it's just hack and slash and hope for the best. 10/14 FW, 4 GIR, 35 putts.

+7 42 on the back 9 today. Had to drop off my dog for a surgery so I met up with my group at the turn. Really excited about what I’m seeing with the Honma Modus combination. Still adjusting to them but I expect to figure it out soon. Distance is excellent just need to get em online.

Today in spite of a NINE and 3 6s. I shot 80f’ing5. And I’m really happy about that. A freaking 9!?!?!

oh and got to wear this.74116982-5A85-46F4-89DE-9D4A5BF173E0.jpeg

48/49 for a 97 yesterday. Ouch. Just one of those days when I had absolutely nothing going on. 3/14 FW, 1/18 GIR, 37 putts and only one par the entire round - and it’s not even a new course to me, I’ve played it enough to be familiar with it. Meh, just a flesh wound, rub some dirt in it and move on. 😆

Best round of the year today. Played our tips (72.4/139 @ 6543) and shot a +1 72 for the day. 36/36. Wife was surprised when I told her and she stated it was a “quiet 72”…. Nothing too special overall. Fairways and greens…. Lots of fun.

Best round of the year today. Played our tips (72.4/139 @ 6543) and shot a +1 72 for the day. 36/36. Wife was surprised when I told her and she stated it was a “quiet 72”…. Nothing too special overall. Fairways and greens…. Lots of fun.

42/42-84 today in our league play. Had a couple 7s which did not help. Felt like I had an opportunity to get 80 or below but had to scramble on a few holes.

+4 74 and that new driver and ball are smoking hot!
260 approach to 8ft on a par 5 (missed eagle)
Chip in to save par (par 5) on an errant 4I into the drink.
Putter was solid
ZX7 irons were inspiring.
Good day!

Last edited:
Shot a 42-41 on a difficult course. King & Bear designed by Arnie & Jack. Just couldn’t make any put today. May have been that I walked on an unconventional Florida course with some elevation.

AB813138-7EAE-4A71-AC3B-3B8F17F753F0.jpeg

39/39 - 78 +6. Mix of good and bad but I’m playing some solid golf again

I shot +5 over the first 3 holes (short par 4, shortish par 3, tough par 4), and scratched and clawed back to even after 9. The other 18 holes I played I shot much more according to plan and got to sit the last 9 out.

Got out the other night after work for nine holes and played with a brother sister twosome that I had never met, had a good time and shot one over, bogeying the last hole….rats.

Went out yesterday morning at 7:30 and fall has now officially arrived. It was about 55° Fahrenheit at my house but by the time I got to the course 20 minutes away it was 45° and I was severely under dressed (shorts). Anyway shivered for the first 9 holes until sun showed itself and ended up 79 over the 18 on my ball. My son and I played a match against a couple of my buddies and we ended up winning on the final hole. It was a seesaw battle, it was a lot of fun.

40/37=77 11FIR 9GIR and 30 putts. Short game was really good today when I needed it and so was the putter. Driver was decent but had 3 that I left way right with an open face but recovered from them.
Overall happy with my play only playing once a week right now.

38/46 = 84 on a really easy par 70 near me. Hit a whole 3 greens and 4 fairways...:beat-up: 3 doubles, the short game was really feast or famine, and I lipped out like 6 putts. Hot garbage. I really need to shake this crappy play from last two rounds off. On the upside, Grint tells me I didn't have any 3 putts! Beautiful day with good company though!

Screenshot_20210926-150649.png

Nothing else to say but it was a bad round today, nothing was really working other than driver. I was due i guess because my last several rounds were very good.
Shot 89 (huge number), with an awful 36 putts, only 4/18 GIR, but 11/14 fairways (i hit driver on every par 4 & 5).

Will get out for the first time in over a month tomorrow. Not expecting much, but it will be good to be hitting the ball again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Managed to shoot 40/41 today in the first round out after turning my ankle. I had a brace on which helped a ton, I took it easy for the first couple of holes until I was confident that I wasn't going to hurt myself. My driver wasn't quite as long as usual, but I'm okay with that. Walked all 18 holes. It was my only chance to test out the ankle before heading to Florida, and I'm very satisfied with the results.

48/47 to get a bit of redemption on a course that beat me up a few weeks ago. Hope everyone is shooting the lights out today .

41/42 - 83 +11. Bit of a letdown score wise compared to yesterday but the only issue I had today was putting. Greens are still so sandy and I was dew sweeping this morning so sand would just accumulate during the roll. It was impossible to putt well. Driver has behaved two days in a row though. The work is paying off

Shot pretty well today with a 39-36-75. Ball striking is back on track after a couple of rounds of being sub par. Overall happy with today’s round.

80 today, poor putting and poor iron play. Driver and 3 wood were good but just didn’t have my game today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Played really well today but made the mistake of looking at my scorecard. Saw I needed to finish par par to bread 80 and proceeded to go bogey bogey . Blew it with a few 3puts but it was a beautiful day to play.
6e0b605ca51a09adf5f697fca4fcd27a.jpg
01c0c7a1920731e60bf9a3577184e811.jpg
4f373b8c05c7087c57f03f4b719671fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Day 2 of the club championship. I played pretty well yesterday (+3) until the last 4 holes. Finished double, bogey, triple, triple. Surprised to be in 2nd from last group for today’s round.

Shot 39/38 (77) with 1 bird, 2 bogeys, 2 doubles, and 13 pars. Finished 2nd in the net division by one stroke and tired for 2nd in gross. Lots of woulda/coulda/shoulda thoughts about last 4 holes yesterday. Oh well,happy with the result!

Back