What did you shoot today?

44-43 for a 87 on a local goat track 6210 yard par 71 course. Had a great time with some older friends and we all had some great shots and good laughs.

43 front. +7
39 back. +3
82, for a 10 over par.

Bad round, irons were off all day. Fighting swing thoughts. Chipped in on 2. Chipped in on 18. One birdie, and a whole lot of bogeys.

Somehow still managed a not terrible score. Heck a year ago I would have been thrilled with an 82. Now it is the result of a generally poor round.

38-44/82 on home course, driver got loose on back nine, late season funk :confused::mad::poop:

Threw up a horrific 90 yesterday. Emergency lesson required.

You will bounce right back. The had a 91 last week but these types of variations are normal.

You will bounce right back. The had a 91 last week but these types of variations are normal.

It’s not the score I’m concerned with necessarily, it’s the swing and result that is causing the score. It’s very very bad

41, +5. 1/7 fairways (!), but all were in play. 3 GIRs, but naturally I 3-putted two of them.

I struck it with my irons as good as I have all year, even pumped two over the green from seemingly good distances. This should've been 2-3 strokes better, if I would've putted worth a crap.

It’s not the score I’m concerned with necessarily, it’s the swing and result that is causing the score. It’s very very bad

A little video can cure what ails you, as could a good lesson. I know @Canadan broke my swing down with fresh eyes and helped a lot.

I’m pulling for your speedy bounce back!

A little video can cure what ails you, as could a good lesson. I know @Canadan broke my swing down with fresh eyes and helped a lot.

I’m pulling for your speedy bounce back!
He's just down the road, too...

47/48 today.
Still bad at golf

Your 6x HOF says otherwise!
Those were back in the glory days...the game is nowhere near there again this year.

Good news is index us getting up there again so if info turn the corner should be primed next year as a nice high cap in a tourney getting some pops

I'm a little late in posting this. Played a a local resort course near my home called Pheasant Run. Shot 42-44 for an 86. Also birdied a short par 3 on the back nine.

Managed to get in 9 holes this afternoon and was feeling great! Shot a 39 which included my first Eagle!

Ended with 1 Eagle (par 5), 1 Birdie (par 4), 1 Par and 6 Bogies.

This round was WAY better than my average.

44/44 for the 88 this aft. Had 6 pars today but four 3 putts. No birds today and it wasn’t 108 out so it was a great day!

Followed up my round of 78 on Saturday with a nice round of 77 (40-37, par 70) in the league round yesterday

Going to be a handicap reduction once the scores are all processed, so that will take me down to 9.7 if my calculations are correct

Yesterday. Shot a 40/40-80 on a par 70. I had 1 double, 4 bogies, and 1 birdie on each side.

My son and I beat his two friends 2 and 1 in our better ball match.

35 - 36 - 71 (-1). First time ever shooting under par in back to back rounds! Got off to a rough start with bogeys on 1 and 3 then played really well except hitting poor tee shots on both par 3's on the back 9 which lead to bogeys. 5 birdies, 9 pars and 4 bogeys.. Not sure whether I am in a zone, turned a corner, etc., but whatever it is, I hope it continues!

35 - 36 - 71 (-1). First time ever shooting under par in back to back rounds! Got off to a rough start with bogeys on 1 and 3 then played really well except hitting poor tee shots on both par 3's on the back 9 which lead to bogeys. 5 birdies, 9 pars and 4 bogeys.. Not sure whether I am in a zone, turned a corner, etc., but whatever it is, I hope it continues!

Congrats! I'm still searching for my first back to back sub-80 rounds.

One of my worst rounds in a long time, 38/40-78 (+6). My short game deserted me and I had far too many bogies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came up 1 stroke shy of entending my under par round streak to 3. 37 - 35 - 72 (E). Gave it a good run with birdies on 2 of the last 4 holes, including an eagle chip on 18 that caught a piece of the hole. 3 birdies, 12 pars and 3 bogeys.

Made it thru 11 tonight -- +8 on the first 4, +3 on the last 7. Comedy of errors to start; I'm hitting irons and hybrids better the last two times out, but now driver and putter are letting me down.

After hitting some balls working on swing tweaks from my lesson, I played 9. +3 4 bogeys, 4 pars, 1 bird. I feel like my game is upgrading before my eyes. I've never had more fun golfing. Sigh. Just in time for winter.

50/43=93 I had a horrendous front nine. Thankfully the back nine was somewhat better.

Came up 1 stroke shy of entending my under par round streak to 3. 37 - 35 - 72 (E). Gave it a good run with birdies on 2 of the last 4 holes, including an eagle chip on 18 that caught a piece of the hole. 3 birdies, 12 pars and 3 bogeys.

So, new streak... 3 rounds at par or better! Now, go low next round and keep it going!

Back