What did you shoot today?

Yesterday was awful. I shot a 45/45-90 on a par 70. It was one of those days where nothing went right. Couldn't get off the tee (2 fairways all day), couldn't recover (only managed 4 GIR), and the putting was just so so (33 putts).

50 from in between the white and blue tees (what used to be the golds). Could not keep from hitting doubles. Even when I'd put myself in good position for pars or bogeys with the full swing, the chips were a just a bit too long.... the lag putts a bit too short... throw in a couple of missed putts... it was just one of the days where everything was just bad enough. Maddening, Lol.

The second time through the course started out the same and I just quit keeping score. The only bright spot was that I did start hitting my irons a bit better. Hitting from a different set of tees made the round a bit more interesting as well.

36 - 38 - 74. Just ran out of gas on the back 9 and hit some sloppy shots. Was 6th straight day of walking 18 in 90+ temps. 2 birdies, 2 bogeys and 1 double.

40/46. Still not driving the ball well and I hate my F8 hybrid with a passion. I've never hit a club so bad in my life...

Shot my second best round of the year with a 77. Missed 3 birdie putts within 15 feet, seems to be my downfall these. For some reason I've forgotten how to put... Either that, or it's time for next next putter disappointment. :rolleyes:

yesterday. 87. most approach shots....blaaa, but the putter was on FIRE! 28 putts. Tee shots not all that great also.

39 cold from the car...2 doubles, 1 bogey, 2 birdies

I shot 79 from the tips at 7020 yards at Whittaker woods in new buffalo. Fantastic course. Slope 147, rating 74.8.

Hard indeed. Birdied the number one handicap hole among a few others but ran into super slow stopped having fun and started making bogies

80, felt like 90, too much like work today.....always tomorrow

41/39 but dang I actually hit the ball well. Just a real tight course with little room for error. Playing again tomorrow with hopefully a better outcome.

Well played well but course was in poor shape. 81 40/41 at RedTail in Eustis FL. I play here a lot and course is really starting to get rough. Had some really great approach shots today. Stoked when you see lessons paying off.

Attachments

• 59FD8D59-51D7-4C34-8B7F-CFA1A9AEA7B0.jpeg
    59FD8D59-51D7-4C34-8B7F-CFA1A9AEA7B0.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 7
39 - 37 - 76. Fatigue was tough to overcome as it was my 7th straight day playing. 2 birdies, 4 bogeys and 1 double.

I shot 87 three times this week at three different courses. I was an 18.4 on September 15 and my current trending is 15.7. I’m getting better.

37/37-74 (+2) in fairly windy conditions.

Shot a 39-37-76 with 2 doubles, 2 bogies. And 2 pars. My short game saved it from being a high score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88 on a 6100 yd course. Shoulda been better, had. 42 front then a double triple.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Buzzed around my instructors par3 course after work tonight for a 31 in 45 minutes to beat the dark. Getting warmed up for 36 holes both Sunday and Monday.

The most disappointing 41 (+5) on the front nine this evening. I only hit 3/7 fairways and 3 GIRs, but avoided the blow-up hole. 3 burned edges and 2 lip-outs prevented this from being really good. I didn't hit a putt longer than 4 feet, missing 2 birdie putts from 5 and 10 feet by inches.

This is 3 rounds in a row where this conscious effort to keep the weight on the inside of my back foot on the backswing has resulted in some really good ball-striking. Now, I just have to figure how to hit a putt again.

That 0.57 Approach number is the lowest ever since I started using Game Golf. The Putting one may be the highest. o_O

20190920_last01_vs_last10.png

Shot a pretty miserable 46(+10) at Gordon Lakes today. Could not get the ball in the fairway to save my life. Really frustrating, since the rest of my game wasn't bad, but when you're punching out and chipping on over and over again, it does start to wear on you.

42/42 for an 84. I was very happy with the round as I hit all my goals. 1 birdie, at least 4 pars (I had 6), hit half the fairways (I hit 12 of 14), and I had 5 GIRs. Plus I only had one double. So close to having my first double free round.

Was able to sneak out to the course this morning and shot a 112 on a par 70. 58/56 Only par I made was on the 18th par 3 but I will take it.

40-40. 10 birdie putts. No birdies, good and frustrating round at the same time.

Another sub-80 round for me with a 78

Swing is in a good place just now

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

started double quad double double. 10-over after 4 holes lmao. went even par over the next 14 holes. so 10-over for a par 70 with 4 birdies. i would say it was a pretty encouraging round. just have to figure out how to start stronger haha

Back