What did you shoot today?

46/44 today. Iron play was not sharp but on a good note I didn't have sand troubles today as I hit into 0 of them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
So glad we did that session in the sand beforehand hahahaha

A pencil aided 93 on a par 68 course (I didn’t keep the card)

The best, horrible score. I was save bogey...tap in par...blow UPday. 107. ?????

Weather was cold, wet and windy, but somehow I managed to put together a fairly decent round I would say.....

A PB of 37-37=74 (Par 72) in the club competition yesterday and I am fairly certain it won me the competition as well
4 birdies and no double bogeys makes a big difference to my game, and driving the ball well helps when you keep it on the fairway

Scorecard - Sunday.jpg

After a bogey on 1 and triple on 2, I'll take 2 over 74... Hell, I'll take that anytime I can get it, lol.

88, but felt like an 80 for some reason.

Went to Nationals for Golfweek and played pretty poorly. 100 and 99.

Finished mid pack for D flight.

Pretty disappointed in my performance. Anything approaching normal rounds would have put me top 10.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

38/36 for three over 74. Two birdies. Scrubbed it around really. Got the snap hooks with the driver on the back nine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82 yesterday. It was kind of a frustrating day. The front nine I was all o et the place with the big stick. But, on the back nine it was a different story.

Should have some great feed back on the OLYSS LAGP shaft soon

39-40 79 for likely my last round of the season.?
20191021_133949.jpg

Shot a pair of 79s last weekend. I’ve been struggling lately with mental lapses. That are just costing me shots.

39 - 37 - 76. Very ho hum ball striking day after hitting it well yesterday. Short game saved me several pars. 14 pars and 4 bogeys.

Got 43 in.
84 - 79 total crap and then went stripe show speed golf and was -4 thru 7

45-39=84 Started off on the 10th hole played good, but rode the bogey train on front 9. I need new clubs. ugh

37 - 38 - 75. Game got a little rough around the edges during the middle third of the round but rebounded and closed it out with a birdie. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

37 - 38 - 75. Game got a little rough around the edges during the middle third of the round but rebounded and closed it out with a birdie. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

Do you mind me asking what the rating is on your home course/tees? Your scores always seem pretty low (and consistently so) for being at 5.2.

Do you mind me asking what the rating is on your home course/tees? Your scores always seem pretty low (and consistently so) for being at 5.2.

I haven't updated that in a while. Trending down to 3.9 with a couple of recent real good rounds. I believe the last update was 4.7. Course rating is a 70. My hot weather scores are normally in the 74 - 77 range. Handicap usually goes up to 6 or 7 when the weather heads south of 70 degrees.

95 in a three club wind today at Colorado National. Good warmup for the sure stiff breeze on the Ocean Course this weekend.

I haven't updated that in a while. Trending down to 3.9 with a couple of recent real good rounds. I believe the last update was 4.7. Course rating is a 70. My hot weather scores are normally in the 74 - 77 range. Handicap usually goes up to 6 or 7 when the weather heads south of 70 degrees.

Okay. I figured somewhere more towards 3. You've been playing well.

Went out today with a mission, my goal for the year is to break a 90. Been close but haven't done it yet.

When I go out, I normally tally up my score at the very end so I don't get in my head about a nice round. I don't look at what par is, I just go out and play, mark my score after each hole and move on. With that said, I new I was playing pretty well, could just feel it. Every part of my game I was feeling good about.

UNTIL...… I got a call from my 9 yr old son's school. "This is the school nurse, your son is not feeling well, he is running a slight fever but not one that will make him get sent home. He is going to try to go back to class" Okay, because I'm on the golf course right now, click. Mind you that is at about hole 7. I was able to finish hole 16 before I got the call to go pick him up because now he has been in the office twice. I get to the school and he sees me and immediately has a big grin on his face. Now I'm fuming...lol

Anyway, I just tallied up my score. The front 9 I shot a 43. The back 7 holes I'm at a 34.....I can not say what might have happened had I been able to finish, but I have to believe that I would have scored below a 90. Next time I guess.:( Sorry for the long read, but I had to tell the story.

35 - 42 - 77. The dude that played the first 8 holes at -2 disappeared and somebody else played 9 - 18. Love my lack of consistency... 3 birdies, 6 bogeys and 1 double.

A very satisfying -2 with 4 birdies and 2 bogies. I missed my only GIR of the day on the first hole from 128 yards but I'm blaming that on not enough warm-up for the 38* temperature(it was 44* when we finished).

-3 69 in horrendous conditions at my home course. 9/14 FIR, 8 GIR, 24 putts

It's blowing 30+ mph again, and we had to play the front twice, which had just been punched and sanded, because they were doing the back.

Hands down the best I've struck the ball since I tore those muscles and re-broke my ribs. The numbers don't show it because the wind was ridiculous and unpredictable, and the greens - ooph.., but I had it today. Feels like it would have been a lifetime score on a nice weather day.

-3 69 in horrendous conditions at my home course. 9/14 FIR, 8 GIR, 24 putts

It's blowing 30+ mph again, and we had to play the front twice, which had just been punched and sanded, because they were doing the back.

Hands down the best I've struck the ball since I tore those muscles and re-broke my ribs. The numbers don't show it because the wind was ridiculous and unpredictable, and the greens - ooph.., but I had it today. Feels like it would have been a lifetime score on a nice weather day.

Congrats on the great round! I'm jealous of the 24 putts you had. My two under 71 today included 34 putts.

Congrats on the great round! I'm jealous of the 24 putts you had. My two under 71 today included 34 putts.

It was just because I had so many chips. If you managed to gauge the wind right and land it near the hole (which I did, a lot), it would inevitably kick some random direction off the edge of one of the fresh punch holes and bounce/roll off the green. Not that it took much. They've been having fun with pin placements since its just us die hards left. Toughest I've ever seen there. Chip/pitch it back close, and power home a putt though the bumps. Rinse and repeat. lol

Back